• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ideas Discussion

What kind of rp would you like most???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
I made this only so I can know what kind of rp i am going to make that someone will actually like and join.

I will tag some people but all others are welcome to vote and suggest

Im a space adventure guy by nature but I can do anything and with what people have asked for, theoretically we could mash space adventure horror and action into a thing sorta like what they did with the second alien movie

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
So I got an idea for plot.
What you think about making an rp,where we have few races in one world. They are all in war against each other. Main heroes are people that because of their fighting skills they got pretty big positions in their race army. What will happen after is on rpiers that will join. They will be able to make alliances,to betray their race and much more other things...
So what do you think???

Nothing too big, but if Fire Emblem people know these classes. I meant for chars to have exemplary skills in weaponry, magic or usually battle on the back of a horse or flying creature like a Pegasus or wyvern etc.