• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I would like to battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallooo! I'm new here, but if anyone would like to battle me, my friendcode is 4856-9662-7596. Just so you know, don't take me lightly. If you even remotely hesitate I will decimate you! ~evil~

Just post your friend code below, and your preferred date and time below, and the amount of pokemon you would like to use.

Banned Pokemon List
-Ditto

I will also randomly battle people if I want to, so be prepared.

Game: Pokemon White
Time: Anytime
Friend Code:
Warning: I Am Very Strong because I have used some cheats. Don't worry I will battle you without using cheats.
I'm looking foward to battling you.
Thanks dude.
I will use six Pokemon dude. Six on six does that sound fair dude.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Oh dear, this thread is rather terrifyingly awful. Dear posters, saying you want to battle "anytime" is about as much use as a chocolate teapot! People on this forum are all over the world: the UK & Europe, North America, and Australia, to name just a few places, and we're all in different timezones. If you don't give a time and state which timezone you're in, then the other person might be trying to find you when it's the middle of the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.