• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I wanted to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Pokecharms, and to the Chatzilla group, I wanted to apologize before anything happened to me.

Not to say I am doing anything of the sort, but life is too short to be angry about differences and issues we have.

For those of you who don't know, one night I was kicked around an eentsy bit and I blew it out of proportion because I felt like a nobody in the group.

I know you guys won't accept me, but I thought I may as well get over it and say sorry for my less than fabulous behavior.

But I do hope we can be friends again.

Rex

Resident Furry
I hope I am not overstepping my bounds and doing something a Forum Moderator should do. However, as the Chatroom Half-Op that banned you, it is only fair that I lay it all out for you. You were not 'kicked around', you got into a full out argument with myself and Stellarwind. This argument was extremely heated, and ended, in effect, with you denouncing the chatroom and the site as a whole before ragequitting. This sort of behavior is intolerable coming from anyone.

At least one time before this, you came to the forum to complain about the chatroom, it being your rant on mental disorders which had no factual basis in the chatroom. This, as well as your general attitude, was also taken into account by myself when I reinstated the ban placed on you. This ban was never meant to be removed in the first place, and only was due to technical issues we had with the ban list.

As stated before, this is the second time you have gone publicly to the forums to state an issue you have with the chatroom. It is generally understood that when a problem is had with people in the chatroom, the correct course of action is to contact the moderators via private message. Baratron and I both pointed this out to you last time you did this as well.

Rex said:
Really, you're in chat right now, talk to one of the mods about it. And if they intimidate you, ask one of the rest of us. Problems in chat shouldn't be put on the forum, as it just doesn't make you look good. Okay?
baratron said:
Also, if Rex is right and this relates to something in the chat, PM me when I'm on the chat using /msg baratron. I'll happily talk to you there.

This forum also has a private messaging system. When you have problems with the chatroom, use it. Seriously, it'll get you a LOT farther then posting on the forum.

I meant that I was jokingly being kicked around, and I started the argument that blew up.

And as for the mental illness thing, that was a question, not a rant.

To explain, I thought I saw something on mental disorders, and may or may not have seen something along the lines of unwelcome things.

Therefore, I asked before I did anything in the site/chat.

Anywho, I just wanted to straighten this out, and say my apologies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Rex said:
I hope I am not overstepping my bounds and doing something a Forum Moderator should do.

Not really Rex, if you banned the guy you're the best guy to talk here.

I'll let you and Stel take care of it since you were there when this happened.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
As stated before, this is the second time you have gone publicly to the forums to state an issue you have with the chatroom. It is generally understood that when a problem is had with people in the chatroom, the correct course of action is to contact the moderators via private message. Baratron and I both pointed this out to you last time you did this as well.

I couldn't agree more, and since this has already been pointed out to you in the past I'm going to make it an official warning. Please keep chat grievances to queries or private messages. They don't belong on the forums.

And since Rex has already stated everything that's necessary to be said, I'm going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.