• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I want to make a story!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Viridie
Appearance: She has long dark green hair, and green eyes. She wears the Team Forest Leader uniform (whatever that may be). She stands at a height of about 5'8. She wears both a necklace and bracelet, primarily composed of jade and emeralds.
Personality: Viridie is cold and calculating, and will stop at nothing to achieve her goals. She is completely remorseless, and would kill to achieve the vision of Team Forest. She believes that her plan is the right thing to do, even if some must be sacrificed in the process. Even so, she cares about her Pokemon deeply.
Pokémon:
Roserade (F)
Serperior (F)
Tsareena (F)
Tangrowth (M)
Breloom (M)
Leafeon (F, Viridie's Ace)

Main Goal: To achieve the vision of Team Forest.
Role: Team Forest Leader

Name: Viridie
Appearance: She has long dark green hair, and green eyes. She wears the Team Forest Leader uniform (whatever that may be). She stands at a height of about 5'8. She wears both a necklace and bracelet, primarily composed of jade and emeralds.
Personality: Viridie is cold and calculating, and will stop at nothing to achieve her goals. She is completely remorseless, and would kill to achieve the vision of Team Forest. She believes that her plan is the right thing to do, even if some must be sacrificed in the process. Even so, she cares about her Pokemon deeply.
Pokémon:
Roserade (F)
Serperior (F)
Tsareena (F)
Tangrowth (M)
Breloom (M)
Leafeon (F, Viridie's Ace)

Main Goal: To achieve the vision of Team Forest.
Role: Team Forest Leader
You're in,your character is interesting indeed!

Here's my submission for a Character

Name: Zachary Jeremiah Zirconis
Appearance: He stands 5'9" and wears black pants and a purple shirt when undercover for Team Forest, otherwise Team Forest Admin Uniform.

Personality: Zach is a bit of a Flirt, but otherwise a very cunning. When serious, he is very cold and will do things without remorse or thinking.

Pokemon: Trevenant (M)
Shiftry (F)
Cacturne (M)
Absol (M) (Shiny)
Mightyena (F)
Ursaring (M)

Attachments

• trainercard-Zack Z.png
    trainercard-Zack Z.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 57
  • trainercard-Zack Z.png
    trainercard-Zack Z.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Heyo! Might as well submit a character here.

Name: Ren Yamamo
Appearance: He's around 5'6" in height. He has black, shaggy hair with a small tinge of blue in it. He wears a dark red and blue training gi.
Personality: He can get quite cocky, but does give constructive criticism and advice after he defeats any challenger. He isn't hesitant to show you what he, and his Pokemon, can do.
Pokémon (I don't know which I'll be in terms of order, so I'm just gonna build it off of if I was the 8th in case I need to remove some Pokemon to go down in the order.):
Starting one: Hitmonlee (M)
Blaziken (M)
Sawk (M)
Gallade (M)
Lucario (M, my ace Pokemon)
Main Goal: To train not only Pokemon, but to train humans as well to be strong.
Role: Gym Leader
Curiosity about the character (I'm assuming this means something that is unique about them): When he gets excited, his hair seems to rise up and get a small tinge of gold in it. He also seems to share some kind of spiritual link between him and his Lucario.

Hope this is good, I wanted to make a gym leader since this thread currently has no gym leaders, so...

Here's my submission for a Character

Name: Zachary Jeremiah Zirconis
Appearance: He stands 5'9" and wears black pants and a purple shirt when undercover for Team Forest, otherwise Team Forest Admin Uniform.

Personality: Zach is a bit of a Flirt, but otherwise a very cunning. When serious, he is very cold and will do things without remorse or thinking.

Pokemon: Trevenant (M)
Shiftry (F)
Cacturne (M)
Absol (M) (Shiny)
Mightyena (F)
Ursaring (M)
You got accepted!

Heyo! Might as well submit a character here.

Name: Ren Yamamo
Appearance: He's around 5'6" in height. He has black, shaggy hair with a small tinge of blue in it. He wears a dark red and blue training gi.
Personality: He can get quite cocky, but does give constructive criticism and advice after he defeats any challenger. He isn't hesitant to show you what he, and his Pokemon, can do.
Pokémon (I don't know which I'll be in terms of order, so I'm just gonna build it off of if I was the 8th in case I need to remove some Pokemon to go down in the order.):
Starting one: Hitmonlee (M)
Blaziken (M)
Sawk (M)
Gallade (M)
Lucario (M, my ace Pokemon)
Main Goal: To train not only Pokemon, but to train humans as well to be strong.
Role: Gym Leader
Curiosity about the character (I'm assuming this means something that is unique about them): When he gets excited, his hair seems to rise up and get a small tinge of gold in it. He also seems to share some kind of spiritual link between him and his Lucario.

Hope this is good, I wanted to make a gym leader since this thread currently has no gym leaders, so...
Finally! A gym leader! you're in!

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Name: Justin Hardin
Appearance: Dirty Blonde Hair, Deep Brown Eyes, Pinkish White Skin. Wears a light grey lab coat, goggles, and carries many scientific tools with him
Pokemon:

Montey the Magnezone(M)
Static the Rotom(M)
Shelly the Lanturn(F)
Jethro the Manectric(M)
Stanley the Galvantula(M)
Ramen the Raichu(F)

Personality: Calm, cool, somewhat collected. Awkward in conversation, and has a tendency to abruptly intrude and ask about a
Pokémon, device, or other.
Main Goal: To help trainers get stronger, as well as study technologies useful to Pokemon and Humans.
Role: Gym Leader(Electric)
Curiosity about the character: Has dedicated his life to making technology for humans and Pokemon. Research of his is constantly trying to be taken by opposing labs.
Trainer Card:
640714_trainercard-JustinGym.png

@Blakehydraooo I will scrap the Mega if you want. Depending on the gym I am, I'll use a number of Pokemon fit for that respected gym.

Name: Justin Hardin
Appearance: Dirty Blonde Hair, Deep Brown Eyes, Pinkish White Skin. Wears a light grey lab coat, goggles, and carries many scientific tools with him
Pokemon:

Montey the Magnezone(M)
Static the Rotom(M)
Shelly the Lanturn(F)
Jethro the Manectric(M)
Stanley the Galvantula(M)
Ramen the Raichu(F)

Personality: Calm, cool, somewhat collected. Awkward in conversation, and has a tendency to abruptly intrude and ask about a
Pokémon, device, or other.
Main Goal: To help trainers get stronger, as well as study technologies useful to Pokemon and Humans.
Role: Gym Leader(Electric)
Curiosity about the character: Has dedicated his life to making technology for humans and Pokemon. Research of his is constantly trying to be taken by opposing labs.
Trainer Card:
640714_trainercard-JustinGym.png

@Blakehydraooo I will scrap the Mega if you want. Depending on the gym I am, I'll use a number of Pokemon fit for that respected gym.
I liked your character,also you can be the 7th Gym,so no worries.
Btw, you're in.

Name: Tinker
Appearance: Blond hair and green clothes
Personality: Kind but easily furious
Pokémon: Spritzee (Zeta) male
Swirlix (Ixia) female
Sylveon (Silvia) female
Clefable (Idunhafans(Idun)) male
Main Goal: Be the best gym leader
Role: Gym leader(fairy)

Name: Tinker
Appearance: Blond hair and green clothes
Personality: Kind but easily furious
Pokémon: Spritzee (Zeta) male
Swirlix (Ixia) female
Sylveon (Silvia) female
Clefable (Idunhafans(Idun)) male
Main Goal: Be the best gym leader
Role: Gym leader(fairy)
I have a doubt, the Clefable is called "Idunhafans" or "Idun"?
Other than that, you're in.

Name: Blaze
Appearance: Long white hair, Left eye is blue and Right eye is red, White skin, Wears a space cadet blue sweatshirt with white borders on sleeves, A crimson coat, Burgundy pants, A white belt, And blue earings.
Personality: Mean but kind if I get to know you
Pokemon: Arcanine (Male)
Charizard (Male)
Ninetales (Female)
Typhlosion (Female)
Infernape (Male)
Talonflame (Female)
Main Goal: Beat Cynthia
Role: Gym leader (Fire)
Trainer card:
download (1).png

Questions: Do you mind if I have a Mega and What about the elite four/champion