• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS i want a full pokedex XD

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
My list of needed pokemon:
  • Clefable (or moon stone to make one)
  • Natu - Xatu
  • Sunflora (or a sunstone to make one)
  • Seedot - Nuzleaf - Shiftry
  • Shroomish - Breloom
  • Cranidos - Rampardos
  • Electivire (or an electirizer to make one)
  • Magmortar (or a magmarizer to make one)
  • Lilipup - Herdier - Stoutland
  • Musharna (or a moonstone to make one)
  • Drilbur - Excadrill
  • Lilligant (or a sunstone to make one)
  • Tirtouga - Carracosta
  • Archen - Archeops
  • Cinccino (or a shiny stone to make one)
For the pokemon that require stones or other special things to evolve I'll just be happy with borrowing for a quick minute to get the dex info, will only keep such pokemon if we agree on it.

5000-3022-4153

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Hmm... I can provide the Lillipup, my Friend Safari has them. Here's my FC: 5456-0591-6968 As for the other Pokémon, some may not be available till Pokébank. But you might be able to find a Sun Stone by looking near the Sundial in Anistar city, if you haven't already. :)

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
according to Serebii they're all availible now....there's plenty more I know I have to wait for but c'est la vie
I'll add you as soon as I get home tonight thanks hunny ^_^

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
No problem :p

*EDIT*
I meant to mention this, but my full safari is Audino, Lillipup, and Eevee :nom:

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I finally added you, sorry I COMPLETELY forgot to. XP Also, I now have access to Petilil, so I can get you a Lilligant as well. I'll be on around 5:00 EST tomorrow. :)

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I really don't care what I get back, though I already have access to Dragonair, so I don't really need a Dratini. :p

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
ok then i'll give you something from a friend safari then ^_^ more likelyhood of you not having it i suppose