• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS I need the TM Dark Pulse, anyone have one?

WELCOME TO THE PARADISE OF TRADES!
Currently the #1 most visited topic in this sub-forum!
------------------------------------------------------​

What I am looking for at the current moment (6-10):
Treeko
What does it take to get the 3 dogs?
Miltank
Latias
---------------------------------
WHAT CAN BE OFFERED:
Any FIRE Starter
Chickorita + Bulbasaur
Squirtle+Mudkip
And the legendary (Sort of) Phoine

Request a Pokemon and I might trade it!

---------------------
I've had so many trades, I can't track of them!
But every trade went though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Thank you for stopping by! And for trading with me.

Okay guys. Oizen, I'm in.....

Your really amazing, thanks so much!!!

And... PBR I'll trade later

Game Shark? Are we still trading

Two Level 40 pokemon Oizen, thanks! I appreciate it, maybe I could train them to level 50 to take on the battle tower!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If you don't mind a bred one, I can hook you up with a Qwilfish. I work all day for the next two days, though, so I might not be able to get it to you until the weekend.

Don't really need anything in return unless you have a high leveled Lotad or Lairon you don't mind giving up.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No problem. Just need to migrate it from Ruby, breed it, and we're set :)

But again, probably won't be tonight. I'll send you a PM tomorrow or the next day if I catch you browsing the boards at the same time as me. Otherwise, if you use MSN you could msg me there, or just pop into the Charms chat and see if I'm active.

Just for the record, your "wanted Pokemon" list is up to date, right? I haven't read through every post in this thread so I'm wondering what else you still need.

I can trade you a Pinsir, Bulbasaur, Igglybuff, Scizor, Politoed, Slowking and Shuckle, pretty much completing your list.

I also have a shiny Shinx for trade.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm, I wonder if I could clean out the topic,

I could delete some posts for you if you'd like. Just tell me how much you want cleared (or up to what date).

Also, since I didn't really state it clearly, level 40/50 of Lotad or Lairon would great. I really just want them for breeding, so they don't need to be trained. That said, I need males. Hope that doesn't screw anything up for you.

Torchic, Cyndaquil, Squirtle, Phione, Chickorita and if you have one, a Duskull/Dusclops (preferably holding the reaper cloth, but if not no worries).

As for numbers 7 and 8, got anything interesting to offer?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Cleaned the thread up a bit as requested by Conor. If anyone's trade offers that have yet to be filled were accidentally deleted, repost 'em.

Anyways, I'm ready to trade for that Lairon with Qwilfish whenever you're ready.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Great. Now I'm just one Heart Scale away from having my Aggron with Iron Head. Thanks for the help, Conor ^^

Hey. is anyone interested in a lv1. piplup or lv.1 riolu? and does anyone have a charmander or squirtle or togepi?
2d9b72e3f98ae3fa5653a37e19de401c.png