• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS I Need Some Vivillon/Scatterbug

Hey!

Looking for all of the Vivillon patterns. I will also accept Scatterbug or Spewpa instead.
This is a list of all patterns. The struck off ones are the ones that I already own. The ones in bold are the ones I want the most.

• Archipelago
  • Continental
  • Elegant
  • Garden
  • High Plains
  • Icy Snow
  • Jungle
  • Marine
  • Meadow
  • Modern <- My Native Pattern
  • Monsoon
  • Ocean
  • Polar
  • River
  • Sandstorm
  • Savanna
  • Sun
  • Tundra
  • Poke Ball (I WILL NOT accept hacks or clones)
  • Fancy

I'm offering my native pattern (Modern), fossils, berries and other Pokemon. Reply if you want to trade.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Well my native vivillon is archipielago so I would be glad to give one you can trade me anything for it! as for when I can trade it, can you maybe wait a day or two? no more then that you will have to wait for the trade my fc is my signature ^^

Well my native vivillon is archipielago so I would be glad to give one you can trade me anything for it! as for when I can trade it, can you maybe wait a day or two? no more then that you will have to wait for the trade my fc is my signature ^^

Perfect! Thanks!

Umm I have a Fancy pattern (LEGIT) I also have a shiny Pokeball (LEGIT) pattern but it's REALLY special to me I have 2 Scatterbug (are you okay with nicknames?) one female one male

Ps. My friend code is in my information
Do you have Gamechat? I do :)

Umm I have a Fancy pattern (LEGIT) I also have a shiny Pokeball (LEGIT) pattern but it's REALLY special to me I have 2 Scatterbug (are you okay with nicknames?) one female one male

Ps. My friend code is in my information
Do you have Gamechat? I do :)

What pattern are the Scatterbugs?
Also, are you trading away the PokeBall and Fancy?