• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I Need Some Characters For My Story, Hidden!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Yay! That's my whole goal for this story! Honestly, what I really want to do with my life is become an author, so this is my practice XD

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Well, when Wolfe gets away from Adminus (with a broken nose, might I add), Waina and Tsubaki find Wolfe while she's getting over powered by his Pokemon. Clyde and Mike are no where to be seen...

Name: Kagami
Role In Story: 3rd Gym Leader (Steel)
Appearance: Pale skin, light brown eyes, short black hair, slender figure, average height, wears a fencing outfit minus the mask,
Personality: Stern, thoughtful and adaptive. Dedicated to swordsmanship and her Pokemon. She will sometimes taunt opponents during battles in order to have them fight at their full potential.
Pokémon: She has two Pokémon and her main one is a Honedge. The other mon is a Lairon.
How They Get Along: She is quite stern towards Wolfe and co. at first, but after Wolfe defeats her, she smiles and happily gives her the badge.
Other: Nothing to really say.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Ahh! Guys, it's me! Hello! Sorry, @ChildOfTheTARDIS account is messed up! Augh, I might have to continue the story on this account, and that'll be hard. I just wanted to tell all the nice people who slightly enjoyed Hidden who I am, you know, and I might keep on writing. Please tell me if you want to keep on with the story? Thanks :3

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
I was really disappointed when the account spazzed, and I thought I wouldn't be able to continue in the story, but hurrah! Someone believes that I should continue! :D

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Ok, there is a problem. I think I'm going to create another discussion, mainly just for ideas that you guys would like in the story and all that. This discussion will remain open, for other ideas, but there will be another one open, if you want.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Long story, but shortened, I was dumb and used an old email account of my many, many email accounts to use as my password reset, and the password changed for unknown reasons. Also, do you know how to merge? Will they let me do that even if I can't get on my ChildOfTheTARDIS account?

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Okay, there's a couple things I'd like to mention about Sasalia's next couple appearances (and some other stuff I forgot to mention about her):
  1. In extremely crowded areas, her Popplio would be on her head, and later on as a Brionne, Sasalia would carry her in both arms; as a Primarina however, Sasalia would keep her in her Pokeball. All her other Pokemon she would keep in their balls unless in battle.
  2. I'd like it if in her next appearance she battles someone with her Popplio and an Eevee (that she doesn't mention having prior to the battle).

Name: Henry Robinson

Role In Story: Evil Team Admin

Appearance: Short blond hair swept to the left side. Slightly taller than Mike. Athletic build. Wears the evil team's admin uniform.

Personality: Rude and aggressive. Does have a soft spot for his Pokémon,, but most of the time, he has it out for the protagonists.

Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: Growlithe, Ekans, Ponyta,

Pokémon In The End: Arcanine, Arbok, Rapidash, Hitmonchan, Passimian,

How They Get Along (Wolfe and character): Henry hates Wolfe and her friends with a burning passion, mainly because they travel with Mike, someone Henry despises.

Other: Henry is Mike's younger brother, who joined the evil team because he believed they had a cause he could believe in and that he could finally fit in with them. Henry is very aggressive, similar to Bakugo from My Hero Academia and hates his brother with all his heart.

Hello!

Name: Isabell
Role in story: Gym leader
Apearance: White jacket, black trousers, brown hair, a dark blue t-shirt and a bag that looks like Red's (in alola)
Personality: aggressive and relaxed,
has a good bond with her pokemon

Pokémon (up to 6) in the beginning:
Cyndaquil, Larvitar and an Eevee egg

Pokémon in the end:
Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross and Jolteon

How they get along (Wolfe and character): They are not the best friends, but they can stand the other
(understand? XD I'm so bad!)

Other: She's a gym leader because she wants that the other see, how good she is. And she hates Giovanni and team rocket.

Dammit ;-;

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Oh, my gosh, you guys - I think someone merged my account. Suddenly, the Hidden works that I created on my other, backed-up account are now ... mine. The thread now also belongs to me. This means I can continue the story without having to piece the works together in a sloppy string! Does anyone know how this happened?

Randomly decided to add some stuff about Mike.

1. Shinx often travels on Mike's shoulder.

2. Guitar isn't the only instrument Mike plays. Mike's favorite instrument is the piano he has at his parents' Ponyta ranch. He can also sing quite well.

3. Mike has a girlfriend named Rose, who he often did duets with. Both would sing and Mike would also play his piano. I'll make a profile for Rose later on.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
It takes me so long to write a bio...

Name: Robin
Role In Story: First member of the Elite 4
Appearance: He has dirty blond hair, turquoise eyes and has tan skin. His hair is usually messy because of the strong winds an the sky, but he doesn't mind. He wears a dark green flying jacket (what a coincidence), dark blue trousers, and brown boots. He has a crimson scarf, but he doesn't wear it often. Also, he has some bandages on his body, because of 'accidents' while flying. (Basically bumping into another Pokémon.)
Personality: He loves soaring in the sky with his Pokémon, and this strengthens his bonds with them. He's very calm and relaxed, and you probably wouldn't see him get angry. He treats his Pokémon like his own children, and would do anything to protect them.
Pokémon:
-Brave, the Staraptor
-Helios, the Volcarona
-Desert, the Flygon
-Melee, the Hawlucha
-Echo, the Noivern
How They Get Along: In my mind, the gang first meets Robin when he has another 'accident'. He introduces himself, and they notice another flying-type Pokémon is lying on the ground. So someone brings the Pokemon to a Pokémon Center and befriends them. (That's how I imagine it, anyways...)
Other: I don't know how relevant this would be to the story, but all of his Pokémon know Fly.

Last edited: