• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you may know what I plan my team is going to be. In fact it was in my sig. But I'm hving trouble getting a Lucario. I just need to know if anyone knows a fast way to level up happiness. Because I need to beat the game by monday. I would've beaten it today bt I didn't prepare for the Champion. Didn't know
*SPOILERS*
Cynthia would be that hard to beat. So if I get a Lucario and a Garchomp and level up my other pokemon I can beat her. I NEED a Lucario.

Huh, my Riolu evolved into Lucario about 40 seconds after I posted this. But I know it's happiness isn't max. It's a notch below max. It's suppsed to be max to evolve. I ain't complaining though. This can be closed......already.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Indeed. But for future reference, don't double post next time you have something to add like that. Just use the modify button =/

Status
Not open for further replies.