• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hi!
I posted a ruff Idea discussion way back in September with a ideas for different RPs and where other's could also share their ideas.
I've expanded a bit on my Super-Hero/Mutant school idea. For a recap the plot is basically that a school gives their students super human powers against their knowledge/will.
Keep in mind that this is an extremely bare boned recap/plot-sample, as I want to keep most of the said plot hidden until I actually make the RP.

I'm here to ask is if anyone would be interested to help make this RP happen. I'm asking because I'm a bit nervous as this would be my very first RP that I'll host and I also need help with the plot and world-building. The help I need is with the plot is mostly to get the "Why" and "How" parts and same with the world-building.

If your interested just PM me and I'll tell you a simplified (a bit more detailed than what I wrote in the "recap") and then you can decide if you want to help me or not. If we actually manage to get the over all RP plot done then you'll get to be the co-host for the RP. I only require one other person besides me, be prepared that there might be other people here that might be interested, so sorry if I reject you over someone else..