1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help plz!!!!!

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Lunareon, Sep 29, 2006.

1. ok i nead help how do u get a picture in ur signature !!! someone plz help!!

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Use the image tags as you normally would for a standard post.

[ img ] imageurlhere [ /img ]

But of course with the tags closed.

3. ok that helps (wooo....) thx

EDIT: didnt work... i feel stupid..... and wats the tag thingies?

4. It'll work...you just need to take out the spaces. ^_^;;

See, those things (brackets around the "img" and the "/img") are called image tags because when you put them around a url of an image (tagging it, if you will), the image shows up.

However, if you just write the brackets around "img," the computer would interpret it as the forum's html-like code thingy, and wouldn't make it show up, therefore defeating the purpose of trying to show you. ^_^;;

So just take out the spaces...you want this: [ img ] without the spaces at the beginning of your url (and without a space in between the tag and the url) and one of these: [ /img ], again, without the spaces, at the end.

...I hope that helped. I am teh b4k4 at explaining things...*shifty glance*

5. thans a lot!!! i love mew !!!!!!!! a lot and celebi

EDIT: figures it wouldnt show but thx anyway

6. It says the server is down. I'd suggest you upload a picture yourself. Then you have more control over where it goes. *has learned things like this the hard way*

7. thx . shoulda figured that yahoo wouldnt work

8. [/quote][http://www.pokemon.no/forum/img/avatars/87.png Please make this a pokemon.]