1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*I need help* My Amateur Trainer Sprite and Other Trainer/Back Sprites

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by chaojimbo, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ***My Trainer Sprites from OLDEST TO NEWEST***
    2006 (I was 10 Years old):[​IMG][​IMG]
    2007-'09?(I was 11-13 Years old):[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2010(I AM 14):[​IMG][​IMG]

***My Back Sprites from OLDEST to NEWEST***
    2006:[​IMG]
    2009:[​IMG]
    2010:[​IMG]

***HELP!!!***
    I have been spriting for years and I have kept making my sprites better and better. I can keep improving but I can't seem to make this hair correct...

This is my current sprite: [​IMG]

I need the hair to look more skaterish or shaggy etc. I am not sure what to call the hair :p.

I an giving permission to spriters to edit my sprite and try to create better hair for him...I would prefer the hair not blocking the eyes either.

Extra Credit: The arm that looks like it is trying to flex a muscle needs to be pulled down at his side; resprited. Thanks.

Here are examples of what I want the hair to be like (I made these/I am in the picture):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] (The split is usually above the right eye ((In YOUR view)), not in between)

So, I need criticism and help. Hopefully I can get some. Thanks for reading! [​IMG]

2. Is this the sort of thing you're looking for?
    [​IMG]
    I done what I could; I hope it's what you were aiming at ^^

3. It is pretty good, I will try and mess with the hair a bit later though, it does need a little bit of changes.