• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I need help breeding

Please help I can't breed my Manaphy. :'( Actually I've bred it w/ Ditto and they don't like each other. Phione does evolve into manaphy actually right?

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Indeed, the only way to get Phione is by breeding Manaphy with Ditto, they'll still produce an egg even if "They don't seem to like each other." And yes, Phione does not evolve.

Also, this forum is for TEAM help, not breeding. Moving and warned.

yes because trained pokemon are stronger than pokemon in the wild. So a wild Lv. 18 Rattata and a trained Lv. 18 Rattata would not have the same stats; the trained one would be stronger. Why you would raise a Rattata to level 18 I do not know.

If you have an Onix you caught at level 40 and one you hatched at level 1 and they both have the same IVs, from an odd twist of fate, once EVs trained in the same stats they'll be the same strength at level 50. The game tells you that pokemon you've trained from a lower level are stronger because to reach a higher level they need to battle more pokemon, thus giving them more EVs. EVs and IVs are what counts, not the level you raise them from.