• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I Might Make a Story, and I need some Characters! (DEAD)

So, I'm thinking about making a story (shocking, I know), and it's going to be a slasher-like story. I need some characters for the killer(s) to kill, and some small ideas for what the characters can do before they are all gonna die. Oh yeah, the characters you make are going to die, except for one that I shall choose at random to be the sole survivor of the story. This could go well (have a character fit for the role to be the survivor) or it could go horribly (the least competent one survives).

The story is that over 300 years ago, a rich guy at a nice mansion hanged himself. The place has been abandoned since then. Your characters will throw a graduation party, though most of you will not survive. One person is exploring the mansion, and finds a book that tells them what the heck is going on. This'll help later on when they need to take down the "big bad" of the story.

Some rules:
1) No gross things in your character bio (18+), I know this is a slasher story, and that is a bit of a convention of the sub-genre, but not here, please.
2) Make your character plausible in the present human world. Don't give him/her a bionic pair of laser goggles. This isn't Jason X or Leprechaun 4: In Space.
3) All other Pokecharms rules apply.

Character Bio:
Name:
Nickname (Optional):
Age (Teenager):
Physical Appearance:
Outfit:
Personality:

I guess that's all I have to say! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I really hope I can find time to start writing after I get all the characters I need. I'd like to have around 8, and I will list the characters you have submitted down here.

Teenagers ( 7/8 ) :
-Kaya Reile (17 years old)
-Evan Waller (17 years old)
-Bellamy "Wrench" Blake (18 years old)
-Nick "Crash" MacQuoid (15 years old)
-Stella King (18 years old)
-Alex "Lock" Cage (15 years old)
-Ikehara Yoshisuki (17 years old)

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Kaya Reile
Nickname (Optional): Kai
Age (Teenager): 17
Physical Appearance: Red hair and green eyes with a slim stature and caucasian descent.
Outfit: A black top with a white graphic on the front along with torn white denim jeans.
Personality: She's your typical rebellious teenager, although she does have some more grounded facets. Beneath her "alpha girl" facade, she is lonely and anxious.

Name: Evan Waller

Appearance: Evan is tall and skinny, with slightly tanned skin, hazel eyes and dark hair. He wears a v-neck t-shirt, jeans, and tennishoes.

Personality: Evan is somewhat introverted, but is a good friend if you can find a subject you both enjoy. He loves ghost stories and has done some investigating himself, although he’s had no luck.

Thanks! He’s a character I originally designed for Gravity Falls/Legend Quest type stuff. He loves reading the legends, but he’s never actually encountered one. Not for lack of trying, if course, just hasn’t had any luck.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Bellamy Blake
Nickname (Optional): Wrench
Age (Teenager): 18
Physical Appearance: 6'5", ice white hair (in a ponytail) and goatee, golden amber eyes, muscular and healthy.
Outfit: He wears oil stained blue jeans, a black tank-top under a red and blue tartan over-shirt and brown boots. He also wears a green bandanna.
Personality: Bellamy is a very gentle and understanding person. He hates seeing people upset and loves helping people. He is a bit of an excitable guy and loves to invent things and tinker, he is skilled in many different technological and mechanical repairs. He is afraid of heights.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
How this kid for ya?
Name: Nick MacQuoid
Nickname: Crash
Physical Appearance: He stands at 5”7’, he has dark brown spiky hair, brown eyes, and he has a scar on his right forearm.
Outfit: He wears a white jacket with brick red stripes, and orange t-shirt, black jeans, and red and white sneakers.
Personality: Nick has a dark personality. He usually keeps a cool, calm, and collected behavior, and tends to not show his emotions a lot.

Last edited:
Well, I was gonna make it more like Alone In The Dark rather than something like Friday The 13th. It isn't going to be the same guy that kills everyone, with maybe one or two deaths from something else, there's going to be multiple monsters and spooky things.

Well, I was gonna make it more like Alone In The Dark rather than something like Friday The 13th. It isn't going to be the same guy that kills everyone, with maybe one or two deaths from something else, there's going to be multiple monsters and spooky things.

Sounds perfect for Evan... by the way, I found his original profile today. He had a completely different name lol.

Also! @PlayfulFox47 ! You might like this, I don’t know.

Name: Stella King
Nickname (Optional): N/A
Age (Teenager): 18
Physical Appearance: Dark brown hair in a ponytail, green eyes, slender face with sharp features. Stands at 4'9.
Outfit: A tee from one of her many fandoms, blue jeans, and grey sneakers. She also has a pair of gray rimmed glasses.
Personality: She is that quiet bookworm that you know. She tries to stay out of trouble and is reluctant to do anything risky. She's a huge nerd and is commonly found waiting in a long line for a book, game, or DnD release. She is also highly intelligent.

Here you go ^^
Name: Alex Cage
Nickname: Lock
Physical Appearance: His hair is pretty much a white-blonde colour and his eyes are bright green.
Outfit: He wears a tan beanie, a gray button down shirt, a blue plaid shirt over it, and black pants.
Personality: Alex is short-tempered and impulsive, and can be prone to making mistakes when he becomes agitated.

I just realized how much Evan will both love this and also be dying of fright. I’m not sure if I ever mentioned this, but he’s mostly used to tales of friendly or spoopy ghosts, and doesn’t know about many, if any, dangerous ones.