• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I Just Noticed Something..

For D/P you can use more then just the boy and girl..because i just saw the sprite for when you about to send out your pokemon from many diffrent people...can someone help my anwser?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No, you cannot. The other trainers you see the back view for are a few trainers that tag along with you for certain events in certain parts of the game. The pretty green-haired girl, for instance, joins you in the forest, and leaves after a certain point, and the blue-hatted individual teams up with you at some point in the game, and later gives you a Riolu egg.

Following a few events in the game you can actually have these people re-join you at the battle tower.

No, you cannot. The other trainers you see the back view for are a few trainers that tag along with you for certain events in certain parts of the game. The pretty green-haired girl, for instance, joins you in the forest, and leaves after a certain point, and the blue-hatted individual teams up with you at some point in the game, and later gives you a Riolu egg.

Following a few events in the game you can actually have these people re-join you at the battle tower.
Oh okay...i heard about that..so the blond hair boy teams up with you too..thank you for helping..