• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I had an idea.

So, I was thinking of making my first RP on this site but I don't know if people would join it.

Basically, another school RP (Deal with it.)

However, the school is split up by regions. The only time the regions are allowed to mix is during classes. There is no rule stating that, it is just what the leader of each region wants. Now, if the regions do mix, there will be a 'war' between them. (E.g. Kalos v Kanto). Other regions can get involved, but the leader has to say so. Also, if you are the person causing the mixing, you will be kicked out of your region and become an isolant. As I'm sure you already worked out, isolant is a play on isolation. To sum that up, you have a lonely nature.

There are classes such as Mega evolution (Primal reversion included), double battles, contests, rotation battles, triple battles, breeding, fishing and type effectiveness (moves and mons.) Oh, and normal classes.

Keywords:

-Regions - Gangs in school
-Isolants - People who have been kicked out of their region

So, I think its a cool concept. I would consider joining if I had the opportunity.

However, Primal and Megas aren't allowed in RPs without staff permission. So I'm wondering about that.

Also, are all the kids at the same school? And they break up into 'gangs'? Or are they at different schools and-- you know-- fight one another when the time comes?

*facepalm* I completely forgot. I may take Mega evo. of the list then.

I was originally thinking that they all went to the same school, but once I read your comment it gave me new ideas. However, I think that would work best on another RP.

So, all at the same school and no mega or primal reversion.