• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I drew a Raichu

I now understand the true advantage of being third.

The posture and expression really complement each other here -- something about this guy just makes me smile. xD

i think the pokemon itself is great! nice coloring and shading. but, i dont really think the background complements raichu enough so it stands out from any other pokemon picture. maybe next time choose a color that will make it pop if you know what i mean. i give this picture an 8.5/10. it brought a smile to my pokeheart.

It's pretty cute. But the eyes look kinda small to me, which make it look as if it's completely clueless. But it is still cute.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yay for Earthbound references. xP

Also, this disturbingly reminds me of Totoro. O_o Either that or the old LucasArts adventure game style. Hm. Day of the Tentacruel...

*Holds laughter in*
*Still tries*
*One more-*

Heh heh... HA! I love it's expression! It reminds me of Quagsire... A lot. I do have a soft spot for the Pika line, and this just... very good. Bravo. 10/10.

AL has LOLed
*POOF!*