• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I am making story, and I need your characters!

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
That is epic.
I started chapter 1 yesterday, wrote just a few sentences, didn't felt like writing too much. Here is spoiler if you wanna look what I made.
Get click baited, you sneaky sneaker
I need only @OtisRolePlays to make twin sheets and I think chapter 1 will be ready till tomorrow!

I’ve got a name for the evil king, maybe like Jason LaVey? His backstory would be that his dad was the old King, but maybe his mother was a normal person and always opposed of it, so his father killed her and he passed away a few years later, then Jason took the throne as king? So, maybe he always hated his dad for killing his mum.. or vice versa, he hated his mum for who she was, just a normal human being

And then maybe the general could have a crush on him or something stupid like that, xD

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
IDK, I thought that king is very wise and evil, cause at the end of the day, he is apprentice of evil God. And he already has name, it's said on end of introduction part!

Other characters

Name:
Libelle
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Libelle is a big, full grown dragon with pastel pink scales and big wings. She has a couple rips in her wings. Her claws are long, sharp and clean white.
Personality: Libelle is very intelligent and beats her opponents in battle with her tactics and intelligence. She is nice to the humans in the kingdom, but isn’t up for defending them if the battle looks too hard.
Special Powers: Libelle can breathe out mist to daze enemies and mess up their sight for a short time.
Backstory: Libelle was born in a cave far outside the kingdom, but a few days after her birth, her mother was hunted down by what evil remained at that time. She was almost hunted down until the evil was fixed by the good God. Years later, when one God turned evil, she wanted to destroy them for the good of the world.
Other: Don’t make her really girly just because she’s pink, xD

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Name: Heaven Kiefer

Age (15-19): 15

Species: Human/Elf

Personality: She is a very sweet, but quite shy, person. But she is quick to help others, and she often stutters when she speaks. Heaven likes to stay inside, where it is more peaceful, but her sister usually convinces her to come outside. Her twin sister, Nevaeh, helps her out and gives her a bit more courage throughout her life. She repays Nevaeh by giving her more compassion to help her along the way.

Appearance: Heaven has long, very light brown hair, and bright blue eyes. She has tanned skin, because she and her sister go outside in the sun quite a lot. She loves wearing short clothes, like shorts, short-sleeved shirts, and the list goes on.

Weapons (less than 3): She has a long golden staff with a small ruby on top of it, and Heaven can control light with it and use it as a weapon. But most of the time she simply uses it as a weapon.

Special Powers: She can talk to animals

Pet (if any): A male, large white Cockatoo, who communicates with Heaven a lot. The Cockatoo’s name is Halo.

Backstory: Her father was an Elf, while her mother was a human. When Nevaeh and Heaven were born, their father had to leave. Heaven didn’t do anything to change his mind, but she knew that her father didn’t really want to leave. When he left, their mother had to take care of them. When they were older, they discovered that they had some powers. They both went outside, and that is when they met the main character.

Other: N/A

-/-/-/-

Name: Nevaeh Kiefer

Age (15-19): 15

Species: Human/Elf

Personality: Far more outgoing and cheerful than her sister, at least when she is not busy being too prideful. She is very protective of her sister, and friends. Nevaeh might judge others, but she would never judge her sister because of their close relationship. She is a very patient person, and is a good person to talk with about your problems.

Appearance: Nevaeh has dark green eyes, and slightly short brown hair which is similar to her sister’s hair. She has tanned skin, and she loves to wear casual clothes that are longer, and by that I mean she likes to wear long-sleeved shirts, jeans, and hoodies.

Weapons (less than 3): A long silver sword with a bright golden handle. A ruby is present on the handle. Nevaeh has good experience using swords, and the sword can catch on fire when the ruby is pressed like a button, allowing the sword to burn it’s enemies.

Special Powers: She can summon fire in her hands and shoot it out of her palms as well.

Pet (if any): A purely white female cat who has bright emerald eyes. The cat’s name is Cloud, and she is as adventurous as Nevaeh.

Backstory: Her father was an Elf, while her mother was a human. When Nevaeh and Heaven were born, their father had to leave. Nevaeh certainly didn’t want him to, but it was no use. When he left, their mother had to take care of them. When they were older, they discovered that they had some powers. They both went outside, and that is when they met the main character.

Name: Alba

Age (100-countless): 160

Species: Dragon (because why not)

Appearance: A huge, completely white dragon with long curved gray horns. It has glowing blue eyes, and at the end of it’s long tail is a huge blade-like tip.

Special Powers: It changes it’s scale color slowly to confuse others on what true color it is. It mostly uses it tail to attack, but sometimes it uses it’s talons to fight if needed.

Stone: White

Last edited by a moderator:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
@OtisRolePlays, Alba is accepted
Now about twins, I would prefer if their father was elf or something like that. And you can add them last name. Controlling water is kinda too OP, but talking with animals is fine, and if you make their father elf, that would make perfect sense. And yeah, how their father is not going to be angel, then angel wings make no sense.

(One moreeeee, pls don't hate me)
Name: Izayoi
Age (100-countless): 367
Species: ???
Appearance: tall guy with a Silver Eyes and Purple hair, He is wearing black Noble suit and he has Three horns on his head (Left one is black, right one is white and the middle one is golden). He has also black, demonic wings.
Special Powers: User of a void magic, he can fly (this is why he has wings) and has a big resistance.
Stone: Purple
Other: Izayoi last thing that he remember is that he was found one day by Tsumi. Aria took him and took care of him, a little boy who don't know, who he is. Tsumi thought as He can be a spirit child. But he never saw one and death of the Gods didn't seemed to has his effect on Izayoi.
Something bad happend and Izayoi started to Hate Mortals and Other Guardians (Even if Aria still loves him like a son)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Eh, I think I'll make another character 'cause why not; it'll be a guardian this time around.
Name: Ronan.
Age (100-countless): 1540.
Species: Selkie.
Appearance: In human form, pale skin with some freckles, short grey hair and grey-ish blue eyes eyes; with a long light grey dress with a darker grey 'trim' and a blue-ish grey necklace.
Special Powers: Can turn into a grey seal with grey-ish blue eyes and water powers.
Stone: Cyan.
Other: N/A.

(That 0 evil Char. Bothers me)

Name: Theromino Kama
Species: Human
Appearance: Sickly pale, tall and thin person with Cyan eyes and light Brown hair. He wears black leather shirt, brown pants and leather shoes. He has a scar that begins on the left on his neck and ends on right knee.
Personality: Thero is a sadist, sometimes psycho guy that wants only a return of Nullus. He listen to orders but he don't blind follow orders.
Weapons (less than 3): Yadunaro,a Giant, Black Scythe with Ruby, Amethyst, Gold and Silver elements on Handle and Blade, it gives special power to his user.
Special Powers: His weapon, Yadunaro was earlier wield by Tsumi. Even if human can't use even 1/3 of weapon power, it's still dangerous. After loading energy for a 35 minutes- 1 hour, He can use cut of darkness, that drains a light and send a random curse to a hit living being
Backstory: Theromino Kama was born in the little village, He was happy until the people that served 'Good god, Omnia' attacked them and killed everyone. Theromino lost everything, He stole a Magical weapon from Tsumi's Shrine and escaped from the world. 8 years passed and young Theromino learned how to use his new weapon. He joined to (Evil King char. Name) and thanks to his strength became a one of Evil Generals. Still he know that if He met Tsumi then he may lost his strength, as will of the True owner is greater than mortal and Tsumi can use full power of his weapon.
Other: He had a Little brother that he thinks that died in the attack.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allie Silverstone
Age (15-19): 16
Species: Fairy
Appearance:
Allie has long blue hair with a silver streak near her forehead. She has pale skin and light blue eyes. She wears a white shin-length dress, and occasionally a blue cape. She has wings resembling snowflakes, that allow her to fly. She stands at a height of about 5’6.
Personality:
Allie is sweet and caring, but can be rather cold to people she doesn’t know. She often makes rash decisions. She can be immature at times, and is offended easily. She loses control of her power when angered.
Weapons (less than 3): None
Special Powers:
- Creation and manipulation of ice.
- Flight.
- Put simply, psychic power (such as telepathy and telekinesis).
Pet (if any): None
Backstory:
Allie is one of the few remaining ice fairies. She was banished from her birthplace after her power began to spiral out of control. She then fled to Solandis, hoping to restart her life there.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Evil King

Name: Deathark
Species: Human
Appearance: He is 5'10" tall. He has black hair and grey eyes. Over his left eye he has scar. He is wearing royal clothes most of the except when he goes to battle,then he is wearing his black armor, made from mix of iron and obsidian.
Personality: You know that there are a lot of movie characters, that act like they are bad, but they still have a little of good inside of them. Well Deathark ain't one of them. He is pure evil, almost as Nullus. He is also very intelligent and wise.
Weapons (less than 3): Sword called Life Taker.
Special Powers: With sword, he can summon demonic creatures called Sisachs.
Backstory: He had pretty rough childhood. He had no parents, and he grown up in forest with no one who he can trust. That is one of the reasons Nullus took him as his apprentice when he was 17. They almost conquered whole world together, but after Nullus and Omnia destroyed each other, Deathark conquered rest of the world by himself and his great army of evil.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Ah. ThIs SeEmS oRiGiNaL! Eh, I'll put ma OC.

Name: Scruv
Gender: Unknown. They refer to him as a "he" but it hasn't been proven yet.
Sexuality: Unknown?
Species: Kinda like a TV bug thingy
Appearance: "He" is 2 feet tall. Instead of kinda describing him, I'll just draw em.
Personality: Fun, sarcastic at some scenes, sometimes serious, happy most of the time.
Weapons: None, actually!
Special powers: His "hands" can shoot out 3 little yellow spheres. Don't underestimate them, though, cause sometimes they can pack a punch! He also has rocket boosters attached to his "feet" to allow him to fly. And finally, his deadliest weapon, his light. IF he charges enough light, he can power up a DEATH RAY. The screen is rather small, but it does A LOT of damage!
Backstory: To be honest, I, the creator of this OC, don't know how he came to be! He just...kinda sparked in my mind! Kinda a mystery of how "he" came to be.
Other: MMM I dunno. No answer for this one I guess.

Scruv.png

Attachments

• Scruv.png
    Scruv.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 61

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
...Yeah, I can see that @MihajloJedi . Hopefully you can use him for another story! But I would add something else to the "create-your-character" thing. Now, i'm not saying you have to, but if I were you, I would add feats. Feats are accomplishments that people have made over time. So, let's say like, Mario or something. He has kicked a castle and he survived a explosion big enough to devour the world. Those are his feats but of course he has more. Now, as I said before, you don't have to do this. This is YOUR area, and I ain't forcing you do to anything. But if you DO take my advice, well, thank you!

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
That is a good idea, but there are too many characters now and we need only few more, so it's a bit late, but if I ever decide to make another story, I will consider that

Second General

Name: Fredrigo Hloree
Sexuality: =|...
Species: Lich, Skeleton... He was an elf, when He was alive.
Appearance: a 5'8" tall skeleton, in the black robe, on each of his bone fingers are golden rings with rubins, saphires, emeralds and diamonds. He wears a magical control necklace, as it is used to force on him loyalty to Evil King.
Personality: as a skeleton, He is emotionless. Smart tactician that will do everything for his master.
Weapons (less than 3): Black book of Necromancy 'False Life'
Special Powers: Fredrigo is a powerfull necromancer, that almost everyday creates a undeads to aid Evil King's army. He can do it all time and he needs to rest, He also needs a 'materials' to create new soldiers. Undeads aren't very strong opponents, but they are usually in big group. He can also cast some spells in fight (but, he is more like a tactician than fighter). He is immortal, when someone kills him, He returns after a week. Only Divine beings (Like Gods and Spirits) can destroy him for forever. But, he still can be beaten and inprisoned for eternity or something.
Backstory: Fredrigo was created by Nullus himself, as he needed someone that could be a 'right hand' to his apprentice, Deathark. Undead only hears to Nullus, so god gived him a necklace to force Loyalty to Deathark. Right now, as an Evil King's General, Fredrigo wants to resurrect his true and only master
Other: Important: I really wants to make interesting characters, but... If you want from me to change something, then @MihajloJedi tell me. I thought a bit about Izayoi's species...Izayoi is a child of a spirit (So he is a spirit too), but he just don't remember anything. Also Izayoi, Tsumi and Aria have their own weapon that can return their powers (and force they Loyalty to one of the gods again). Tsumi's Weapon, Darkness Scythe gives him a lot greater power, than it gives to Theromino right now (Theromino also is a strong warrior, if he is an evil general). Aria's Wind Spear is now in her forgotten temple (even by her). Izayoi's void sword is also hidden somewhere (probably, you know where)... Why did I write this all? It's your story and you create it, but that things are connected to created by me characters. So do, what you want... I will make also one 'other' character. But, this character was mentioned already in Theromino Kama's bio,so... Nevermind, have a good day. If I make a problem for you tell me to erase or change something. I tried to don't make Fredrigo too powerfull, alone, He is weak...okay, I schould end finally.
(Do you really survived that post?)