• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I am making story, and I need your characters!

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
I will probably go with that names, cause I don't have anything better right now. I will make introduction part and after that names will be decided

For the Evil Generals I have some ideas..
Cyclone - He had to replace himself with a robot part after some mad accident or war in the past?
Nocturne - Completely black, can hide in the shadows and prefers toe work at night?
Tempus - Something to do with.. storms? (IDK)
This would be incase nobody wanted to be them, I guess? :p

As for names for the kingdom sort of thing..
Tanwyn - White fire, it could always be in snow or one of the Gods use fire powers (The one that turned Evil)
Avyanna - Strong, powerful, beautiful.
Asterine - Star.
Svenja - Just sounds kind of cool.
Solandis - Delicate flower.
Aurelia - Golden.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
World is atcualy like mostly desert, forests and tundra with a bit of snow on north. Also our characters are starting in forest area, and most of world is covered in forests.

So you didn’t like any of them? Gee, thanks
They could also be God names, but still..
The land would’ve once been better, wouldn’t it? The name would be old based on that, not the evil corrupted land, the name could be many years old

I forgot to reply, I like names Solandis and Tanwyn, and maybe Svenja, but Svenja translates on my language as Pig
It’s not supposed to be your language then, search up what does Svenja mean and you’ll get something different

Apparently it’s a female name in Germany :p
Maybe the God could’ve had a daughter or something but his brother killed her in his rage and that drove him on to defeat him but he died in battle or something and now it’s up to our OC’s, I think I just made a whole new story but whatever xD

It’s not supposed to be your language then, search up what does Svenja mean and you’ll get something different

Apparently it’s a female name in Germany :p
Maybe the God could’ve had a daughter or something but his brother killed her in his rage and that drove him on to defeat him but he died in battle or something and now it’s up to our OC’s, I think I just made a whole new story but whatever xD
In Sweden, Svenja would be the female version of the most Swedish name that exists: Sven

I think the name Heaven speaks for itself in the personality xD
Maybe they could be opposites no matter if they’re twins, too? Could be kinda cool, like maybe they decided they didn’t want to be the same anymore
Also, are they identical? That could also be cool

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Yeah! Heaven would probably be the sweet little angel while Nevaeh would be the opposite. I like your ideas! They could look the same except for one thing, maybe like one has, for example, blue eyes while the other has green eyes? At least to be able to tell them apart. But it would be kinda funny if they looked exactly the same, and everyone would just be confused on who is who.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Name: Kalas
Age (100-countless): 1200
Species: Dragon
Appearance: He is dragon with red-black scales and eyes red like burning fire, 30 feet high. He has a lot of scars all around his body, because of his many battles.
Special Powers: He spits fire and flies.
Stone: Red
Other: nothing

Yeah! Heaven would probably be the sweet little angel while Nevaeh would be the opposite. I like your ideas! They could look the same except for one thing, maybe like one has, for example, blue eyes while the other has green eyes? At least to be able to tell them apart. But it would be kinda funny if they looked exactly the same, and everyone would just be confused on who is who.
Maybe it could be as small as a difference as one has freckles and one doesn’t?
Or maybe they just dress with opposite colours, xD

I'd suggest not thinking too hard about the twin aspect (also, figure out what type if twins you're going for - identical, fraternal, etc). I'd also add that even identical twins won't being entirely identical (if a natural birth, the older twin will always have a slender face. One may be more slender, chubbier, athletic, have birthmarks, freckles, scars, etc). Additionally, fraternal twins can appear identical, or look vastly different.

As for personalities, remember that twins are still individuals. For the most part, most twins will grow up together and share many memories and experiences together, but we will still have separate memories and experiences that don't involve our twin, and those that we do share, we may have similar or different thoughts or views about those shared experiences.

That said, twins will be similar and different in their experiences, beliefs, motivations, etc. They may share a background, but they won't be identical in memories, beliefs, or behaviour because they're not clones with a hivemind. They'll have their own styles, preferences, etc that may intersect, but they'll still give off their own personal atmosphere. Essentially, I'd advise that you focus on the character of the twin, because the twin aspect will just come that they (for most cases) grew up with a partner beside them.

Also, weird fact, lots of twins create their own language as babies known as twinspeak or cryptophasia, though as we grow older, most of us will lose the verbal twinspeak but keep much of the nonverbal language (i.e. my twin and I have special to very simple gestures for items, actions, etc and while it goes unnoticed by other people, said other people won't know what we mean if we accidentally used it on them).

So, uh, I'll get off my soapbox. Just saw this and though I'd put in my two cents about the twin thing.

Last edited:
(Just some optional Guardians for you, if you don't like it or it is to change anything, then tell me)

Name: Tsumi
Age (100-countless): Unknown, (Exist for a veery long time)
Species: Chaos Spirit
Appearance: Human-like looking being, He is tall, has black hair, Blue, deep eyes and three black angel-like wings, 2 on the left and 1 on the right.
Special Powers: He can fly, 360 ft teleport, user of the Shadow magic.
Stone: Black
Other: One of the few things created by Nullus and 'raised' by Omnia. Many living beings forget about, how He helped gods.

Name: Aria
Age (100-countless): Unknown (Exist for a veeery long time)
Species: Wind Spirit
Appearance: Short, Human-like beign, Green hair, White eyes. She has 2 Blue Fairy wings.
Special Powers: She can fly, 360 ft teleport and Powerfull wind magic user.
Stone: Green
Other: Created by Omnia, She calls herself "Tsumi's little sister". Many forgot, how she was helping gods.

{Nobody remembers why Spirits even exist. There was 6 spirits, but 4 of them died in the war between gods. Tsumi and Aria survived becouse they stayed neutral and didn't join any of the sides,instead of that They helped many creatures to survive the hard war time}
<Even as a Spirits, Tsumi and Aria lost great amount of their power becouse of Omnia and Nullus deaths. Still, they were strong enough to became guardians>

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Wow, thanks! Now, I know what to do with the twins.

Heaven

She is a very sweet, but quite shy, person. But she is quick to help others, and she often stutters when she speaks. Heaven likes to stay inside, where it is more peaceful, but her sister usually convinces her to come outside. Her twin sister, Nevaeh, helps her out and gives her a bit more courage throughout her life. She repays Nevaeh by giving her more compassion to help her along the way.

Heaven has long, very light brown hair, and bright blue eyes. She has tanned skin, because she and her sister go outside in the sun quite a lot. She loves wearing short clothes, like shorts, short-sleeved shirts, and the list goes on.

-/-/-/-/-

Nevaeh

Far more outgoing and cheerful than her sister, at least when she is not busy being too prideful. She is very protective of her sister, and friends. Nevaeh might judge others, but she would never judge her sister because of their close relationship. She is a very patient person, and is a good person to talk with about your problems.

Nevaeh has dark green eyes, and slightly short brown hair which is similar to her sister’s hair. She has tanned skin, and she loves to wear casual clothes that are longer, and by that I mean she likes to wear long-sleeved shirts, jeans, and hoodies.

Okay, how is that?

I’ve got a name for the evil king, maybe like Jason LaVey? His backstory would be that his dad was the old King, but maybe his mother was a normal person and always opposed of it, so his father killed her and he passed away a few years later, then Jason took the throne as king? So, maybe he always hated his dad for killing his mum.. or vice versa, he hated his mum for who she was, just a normal human being

And then maybe the general could have a crush on him or something stupid like that, xD

Last edited: