• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hyrule - BotW Version

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Genesis sucked in a breath and let it out. Standing, she walked away from the graves and to Akmi - Tu, who snorted at her. She ignored him and flung herself to his back. She rolled onto her back, her head resting against the horse's neck, and stared at the sky. The sun was just starting to set. I'll have to go to the inn, she thought. Or I could leave... she shook the thought off. She had friends, hopefully, and she couldn't leave.

Shoda internally winced as Impa asked where Layla was, and watched as Genesis ran from Impa. That was unfortunate.
"Reize, you should probably go after Genesis. Make sure she's okay. I... kinda want to have a private word with Impa, if that's okay." Shoda asked Reize. He should have seen that coming, that Impa would ask about Genesis' sister.

Reize nodded
"Okay then." He rushed off to try and find Genesis. He found her near what appeared to be a graveyard. "Welp, found ya. Listen, Shoda is kinda worried about you, so he sent me to make sure you were okay." He looked over to where he left Arion, who appeared to be playing around. He smiled. "So, are you okay?" He smirked.

Shoda nodded a grateful thanks as Reize left the house, and turned his attention to Impa. She looked a little troubled, but her expressions slowly changed as she looked at Shoda.
"Lady Impa-" Shoda started, but Impa cut him off.
"Your eyes have changed..." Lady Impa said, looking at Shoda.
"What...?" Shoda asked.
"Your eyes." Impa said. " Before you left, they were full of uncertainty. Now, they are full of determination."
Shoda shifted uncomfortably and glanced away.
"Yeah." Shoda said.
"So... you have decided to leave." Impa asked.
"Yes. I owe a debt to Genesis." Shoda said.
"The world is a dangerous place. As you've no doubt seen." Impa said, a little humor in her voice. Shoda adjusted his bandage. "If you have made up your mind, to go out into the world, then there is something you may need."
Shoda looked up at Impa, confused.
"What?"
"Think back... you have seen it." Impa said. Shoda blinked, confused.

Moments later, Shoda left Impa's House. What had she meant by that?

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Genesis glared down Reize's smirk and stood up, brushing herself off with a huff. She watched as Shoda left Impa's house and ran to catch up with him. "I actually do need to get some stuff from the shop," she said. "Do you need to see your family or anything? If so, we can wait." She slightly envied the Sheikah boy, as he still had family to talk to. She shook off the thought immediately and smiled at Shoda.

Reize rolled his eyes as Genesis walked off. He walked up to the pair
"Well, you didn't answer my question, but whatever." He began to look at the goddess statue, he smiled. The statue seemed like it was pretty safe here, he thought to himself.

"Oh, hey." Shoda said, being brought out of his thoughts by Genesis' approach. "Yeah, I probably should go see my family. This will probably be the last time I see them for a while..."
And maybe they'll let me take Tsara... at least she wouldn't run away if I was attacked... Shoda thought.
"Little bro!" Shoda was lifted off the ground, gripped in a powerful bear hug. The perpetrator? A tall, beautiful Sheikah woman with long, flowing white hair.
"Oh, hey Shasia..." Shoda wheezed, giving his sister a pained smile.
"What's the deal with Pisces running all the way back here by himself? What did you do to that poor horse?" Shasia asked, a playful smile on her face. She put Shoda back down, and the Sheikah boy was finally able to breath.
"You know... Pisces always considered himself your horse, rather than mine." Shoda said. Shasia smiled at her little brother, but it slowly faded as she inspected Shoda more closely.

"Hey..." Shasia said, touching Shoda's bandage. "What happened to your head? Where's the shield and sword Mom and Dad gave you?"
Shoda shifted uncomfortably and looked away, and Shasia looked over at the two Hylians with a little suspicion. When she saw Genesis, some recognition flashed in her eyes. She looked at the Golden eyed Hylian closely, as if she didn't quite know why she seemed so familiar. Shasia looked down at Shoda again.
"Who are these two?" Shasia asked.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Genesis raised her hand in greeting. "I'm Genesis," she said. "I used to live here?" She could see the recognition that glinted in the Sheikah's eyes, and she felt uncomfortable. She had been infamous in her last few years in Kakariko Village, as she had began to explore the forest on the top of the hill and ignore Impa's warnings of the dangers of the wilderness.

Her awkwardness was broken as Akmi - Tu trotted to her side, whinnying loudly.

Reize smirked
"I'm Reize. I'm just a traveler who just happens to be travelling with Genesis and Shoda here." He smirked as he saw Akmi-tu come back to Genesis as Arion did the same. He smiled as Arion neighed as he reached him.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Genesis reached up and smoothed Akmi - Tu's hair down. "Good boy," she whispered. Reaching into her satchel, she pulled out a crisp red apple and gently fed it to the horse. Akmi - Tu greedily gobbled up the apple and snorted in Genesis's face. She laughed and turned back to Shoda's sister.

"Uhm, do you have horse?" Genesis asked cautiously. She didn't want to be too abrupt, or too quiet. Talking to strangers always bothered her, but Shasia was related to Shoda. Genesis would have to ignore her gut instincts now.

"Ah. That's right." Shasia said when Genesis identified herself. "I remember you. You ran off a while back."
Shasia put a hand on her hip, and glanced Reize when he introduced himself. She took a double take, however, when she saw Reize's horse. A confused and intrigued expression came across her face, and it looked like she was about to say something when Genesis piped up again.
"Horses? Yeah, we got horses. Heck, our family's pretty much the horse people of Kakariko. Our parents love horses, and take a lot of care in raising them." Shasia said. She looked over at Shoda. "Speaking of Mom and Dad, you should probably go visit them. They're pretty concerned."
"Yeah, okay, I get it." Shoda said. He gave his sister a hug, then began walking towards one of the houses of the village. Shasia turned her attention back to Genesis and Reize.
"So... Why'd you need to know if we have horses? Need some supplies or something?" Shasia asked.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
"Maybe," Genesis said sheepishly. "Well, I was wondering if you could replace Akmi - Tu's saddle. He's looking worse for the wear right now." The horse complained loudly, and Genesis grabbed Akmi - Tu's face carefully. "I haven't gotten the saddle replaced for three years now, and I'm worried he'll get bugs or something." The horse stopped fighting and nodded.

Genesis looked over at Shasia, who was staring intently at Reize's horse. "Are you okay?" the Hylian asked. "Do you know Arion?"

Reize looked at Shasia, who was staring at Arion
"Um, yeah. Do you know Arion here? Has he been owned by different people before?" He asked, he seemed slightly confused.

Shasia looked away from Reize and his horse, shaking her head.
"No. I haven't seen that horse before. Well, I might have. It looks like a wild horse, right? One you just got? I might have seen it roaming around, but I've never seen it owned by someone. It's nothing." Shasia said. She looked back at Genesis, then at Akmi-Tu. The Sheikah woman approached the horse, inspecting the saddle before nodding at Genesis.
"Yeah. I think we have a spare saddle. I can hook you up." Shasia said, and started to make her way towards a stable near the house Shoda had gone into. She turned back and looked at Genesis and Reize. "Follow me."

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Genesis followed the tall Sheikah. As they walked, she studied the scenery of her old home. It was really quite pleasant. There were quiet ladies chatting in huddles, groups of children laughing and chasing each other, and men laughing hardily. Shasia quickened her pace, and Genesis jogged after the girl. The stable they neared was small, and Genesis spotted a wooden bow leaning against the side of Shoda's house.
"Ha!" she laughed, gingerly scooping it up. "May I have this? My old bow broke." She studied the designs carved in the leather, and she smiled.

Name: Ki-Ryah ,"the Tenth"
Species: Hylian
Appearance: He has medium-length, brown hair, green eyes and is rather tall. He wears worn out, green cloak and brown tunic.
Personality: Sarcastic and intelligent, he likes to mock others even for their smallest errors or failures, but is just and follows his rules. He was hardened during journies with his family, so he has quite an experience in surviving in the wild.
Background Story: Since his earliest days he was travelling, accompanying his family in the wilderness. His parents were adopted by his family's "Grand Father"- old Goron named Taroko. He grew up like that and learned the ways of adventurers.
Recently, Ki-Ryah and his three brothers arrived to the Outpost Ruins in the Duelling Peaks and set up their camp there. Few days ago they sent Ki Ryah to Kakariko to refill their supplies, so they can continue their travels.
Family: Alive and faring well, his family lives a nomadic life, travelling through the world. Actually, his family is quite interesting. Members of this family aren't always biological relatives. In fact, the family is more of a guild; it consists of various creatures of different race and origins, adopted or wishing to join the family, for example, Ki Ryah's brother, Satari, is a Rito, or the family's "Grand Father"- the headmaster - is a Goron.
Other: He wields a traveler's claymore, reinforced lezal bow and has a few bombs in his equipment.

Ki-Ryah opened the door of the Inn, letting some more sunlight inside. He immediately covered his eyes, as intense sun rays made their way through the hot air to besiege them. Yes, a beautiful day it was.
He patted the bag on his shoulder. With the mission accomplished and supplies refilled, he could come back to his camp.
But first he wanted to meet someone. The Golden-Eyed. He heard stories about the girl-who-disobeyed, the one who ventured into the wild forest because of pure curiosity. At least that's what the stories said.
The stories said also that she came back recently, with two Hylians as companions.
He started walking towards the stables, to ready his mount, Bari, for the ride to the Outpost Ruins. "That's going to be quite an interesting trip." he sighed "The same way fourth time"
"I wonder how my dear brothers are faring." Ki-Ryah mumbled to himself with a hint of malice. He was sent here because he was the youngest one among them and his brothers weren't so eager to travel to some far-away village when their younger brother could do that. Of course they couldn't predict the weather. While they were freezing in the cold mountains, Ki-Ryah was sunbathing in the warm Kakariko.
He walked around the corner, just where the small stable was, and amazed stared at three young people, as he realised after a while, the Golden-Eyed and her companions. He didn't expect the three to be here. In fact, he thought he was the only stable's customer. Turns out he wasn't.
Ki-Ryah moved froward to meet up with the trio, and check if the Golden-Eyed was just as the townsfolk said she was.

Shasia glanced over at the Wooden Bow that Genesis had snatched up, and shrugged.
"Doesn't matter to me. It's not mine." Shasia said. The Sheikah woman entered the stable as Ki-Ryah approached, not noticing the new Hylian. Looking around for a few moments, Shasia located an older (but still well kept) saddle that her family didn't use much. It was still in pretty good condition. Saddle in hand, Shasia walked back out of the stable.
"20 rupees, and it's yours." Shasia said to Genesis. In her mind, it was a pretty fair price.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Genesis sighed. As a wanderer, she was always short on money. Grudgingly, she dug into her pocket and pulled out a handful of the emerald coins, handing them to the girl. She slung the bow on her back and was startled to find a Hylian directly behind her, staring.
"Hello?" she asked. The man looked confused, curious, and startled. Genesis felt a small blip of anger. Was he startled that he had noticed her? He hadn't exactly tried to be secretive.
"What's your name?" she demanded roughly.

"And who are you to ask me such questions?" he chuckled "I'm Ki-Ryah, of Taroko's family. And you are the Golden-Eyed, aren't you?" he asked although he already knew the answer "Gene- well... Gene-... the ending I can't recall" he frowned "A difficult name you have got." he turned to Shasia.
"Miss Shasia, I came for Bari. I left my horse here few days ago. Not big, brown one... with this white spot around his eye." he gesticulated lively as he spoke.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
The Golden - Eyed One? What was this insane Hylian talking about? Unconsciously, Genesis raised a hand to her strange eyes. They glinted in the sunset, and Genesis chewed her lip.
"I'm Genesis," she sighed. Why was that such a weird name to some people? "What do you mean, the 'Golden - Eyed One?' Who's that?" Genesis's stomach churned. When she ran away, Impa probably described her to people. If they found her, they could report the sighting to Impa. A golden - eyed child...

"A pleasure to meet you." The adventurer answered "Actually, about that we shall see." he corrected himself. "You have golden eyes, don't you? So I guess you are the Golden-Eyed." he shrugged "Simple. I heard you ventured out to the woods against your elder's order." he paused "Are you proud of your doing?" Ki-Ryah looked at her curiously. In his family there were no orders, no truth or lies. Just what the family member thought. That was everything.

Shasia seemed pleased with the exchange, and pocketed the rupees. Looking up, the young Sheikah woman noticed that Ki-Ryah had approached.
"Oh. Uh... yeah." Shasia said, glancing away. A small blush came across her cheeks. "I remember it."
Shasia quickly turned and made her way back into the stable. Moments later, she emerged with Ki-Ryah's horse in tow. The Sheikah handed the reigns to Ki-Ryah.
"Are you heading out?" Shasia asked the Hylian.

"Probably. If she won't be as interesting as everyone say she is." he pointed at Genesis. "Of course if I could help in anything just tell me. My dear brothers might survive a day or two without food." Ki-Ryah grinned.
He stretched and turned back to Genesis. "Back to my question... and your lack of answer. We don't have a whole day to spend just on standing here..."

woah, highrule is cool, wish i knew what to do

Attachments

• puro_shrug_by_mrrocket50-dcl3z5x.gif
    puro_shrug_by_mrrocket50-dcl3z5x.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 49

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
This looks like it could lead to something VERY interesting.

Name: Deku (he forgot his last name because he never used it)
Species: Hylian
Appearance: Deku has black, messy hair, and fierce emerald-green eyes. From fights with monsters, his left forearm is scarred underneath his tunic, which is a smoky teal, covered with black stripe marks and white (which have faded into gray) leather armor plates that cover the left side of his upper chest, his shoulders, and one pad that covers his left forearm. He also wears the standard-color Hylian Trousers, as well as a teal Hylian Hood. Through his adventures, he's collected, and wields a Knight's Shield and a Knight's Broadsword. He hopes to someday get his hands on a Royal Broadsword and Shield (giving him one this early would make him too overpowered). He also has a small scar across his left cheek, but it is clear and entirely visible.
Personality: Deku loves adrenaline. He'll take any challenge that he believes he can accomplish, which is a LOT. He'll occasionally bite off more than he can chew, but has steeled himself to be able to take a lot. He had to be dragged away from the Red-Maned Lynel that gave him his scars, before the thing effortlessly killed him without a second thought. If it hadn't turned it's back for the mere second that it did, Deku wouldn't have lived to fight another day. Despite his hunger to fight, he's a compassionate, obviously brave, and enthusiastic person. His MAIN goal is to be like the hero who went down eighty years ago. If he ever went down, he would do it swinging. If he's anything like that great Hylian, he has L###'s appetite. He fears nothing... except for lightning and electricity in general. He has a deathly fear of the stuff.
Background Story: Deku grew up hearing stories about the great hero who served the princess, who fell protecting her. He's a descendant of some of the few Hylians that escaped the carnage of Hyrule Castle, where he found the two weapons he wields. He decided to set out for adventure at age sixteen and a half. He was named after creatures of old legend,
Family: His family (mother, father, sister) are alive and well in Hateno Village.
Other: Due to his complete lack of fear for anything but lightning, he's great at shield surfing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ha! Finally!" Deku declared, letting his hood down as he walked into Kakariko Village. He looked around at the lanterns and the stylish construction, admiring the work. He couldn't believe he hadn't been here yet, as he looked around at the designs. He was almost sad that he was only here to ask for directions back to Hateno. He lost his map when a Lizalfos jumped him from the river. He lost his map, but he got a neat boomerang-sword in return.
It also wouldn't hurt to get some stuff from a shop.
He came across some people; the one he approached was a Hylian with golden eyes.
"Hey, uh, excuse me," he said, approaching her. "You know where the shop is?"

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Genesis growled. I am surrounded by weird Hylian strangers, she thought. Her hand tightened on her bow, and her other drifted to her arrow cache. "Please explain to me why you all are talking to me?"

Reize said nothing, however he glared at the two men who had just shown up, showing that they better not be wasting their time, when he saw Genesis' drift over to her arrows, his grip on his boomerangs tightened, and Arion glared at the two strangers, and neighed angrily at them.

"And why not?" Ki-Ryah replied, shrugging "But if that bothers you..." he casted a short glance at Genesis's bow and Reize's boomerangs and tightened a grip on his own blade. The situation was going out of control.
"Look, we intend no harm... well, at least I intend no harm..." he turned his gaze at the messy-haired newcomer, hoping he won't try to kill him too.
"...but if you'll pose any threat to me, I won't hestitate to cut you down." the young strider finished eerily.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
"You can try," Genesis hissed, "but I think it'll be harder than you think." Quickly, she snatched up an arrow and drew her bow at an impossible speed, aiming at the boy who issued the threat. She cursed silently. Her anger always seemed to bubble up lately, ever since Layla had died. Her fingers twitched, and she longed to send the arrow slicing through him, but held her ground. "Just tell me what you want," she said, trying to be calm.

"Hey!" Shasia said, glaring at all the Hylians. "If you're going to fight, leave. We don't want that type of trouble here."
Shasia looked to each of the people, then at Deku. There sure were a lot of Hylians here...
"You're looking for the shop, right? It's that way." Shasia said, pointing in the direction of the shop. The Sheikah woman then turned to Ki-Ryah. "If you're going to leave, you probably should now. But I wouldn't advise it. It's getting dark."
Looking over at Genesis, the Sheikah glared angrily at her.
"Put that thing away before you end up hurting someone! There's kids about!" Shasia exclaimed. On the street behind Ki-Ryah a pair of Sheikah children were running and laughing, completely oblivious to the scenario.

Reize sighed, and said
"Look, I only reached for my boomerangs incase a fight broke out. Now let's not fight. 'kay?" He loosened his grip, but it retightened when Genesis drew her bow, and he said "Genesis! Don't even think about it-" he was cut off by Shasia "Well at least one of us is sensible!" He snapped at the other Hylians.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Grudgingly Genesis lowered her bow. Shasia and Reize were right. She could hurt someone. What had she been thinking? Stupid, stupid, stupid, she thought as she swung the weapon over her back. She looked at the ground and apologized softly. "Sorry, guys," she whispered. "I was just being stupid."

Ki-Ryah sighed, relieved, and loosened his grip on the hilt. Yes, he was expecting a somewhat different person. But was she that bad? Young and hot-tempered, of course, but who isn't or wasn't like that?
"Probably. Surely, in fact. But I think you needed that." he answered. "So, why did you come back to Kakariko? Not everyone has courage to come back to a place where they broke the law." Ki-Ryah kept adding sarcastic comments to the conversation. After all, as tha saying went: 'Conversation is like a soup - if it's not spicy enough, you'll get bored eating'.
He didn't really understand the comparison to soup, but who was he to argue with an old, known saying?

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Genesis sniffed and said, "I didn't break the law. I just didn't follow orders. There is a difference. I came back... to talk to Impa. And just see how Kakariko was doing." She wasn't going to spill her guts to some kid she barely knew. Then again, he definitely looked older than her, but she ignored that logic. She just hoped her expression wasn't giving anything away.

"What are you doing in Kakariko? All of you? Hylians aren't very common here." She was suddenly curious. Why were there so many Hylians here? The village usually sold clothing and food to visitors and sent them on their way. It was unusual for travelers to stay long.

"I don't think of myself as of a Hylian" he answered flatly "I belong to the Family, there your race is the last thing that matters." to him that was obvious, what was the difference between winged-arms and normal arms?

"Besides, why wouldn't Hylians live here? It's a nice place to settle down." Ki-Ryah continued with more of a cold analysis in his voice, rather than the true feeling of comfort. "Nice weather. And friendly folk, the ones here." he pointed at the houses surrounding them.
"But we are mostly travelling, the Family members, I mean. Neither time nor eagerness to settle down anywhere." he shrugged. Shrugging was a common way of expressing emotions in the young strider's body language.
"Now we are just... waiting for someone. She is getting late." an expression of disapproval on his face "That's the reason why we stopped for such a long time in the same place."

Shasia sighed in relief as the situation cooled off. That would've been the last thing she needed, a fight going down right in front of where she lived.
"Speaking of it getting late... Are you guys going to be staying the night?" Shasia asked Genesis and Reize.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Deku's nerves began to spike, but he did nor said nothing.
"Thanks," he muttered, nervous.
He walked away from the situation, shrugged it off, and walked into the shop.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
(Sorry about not replying lately! I was pretty busy.)

Genesis looked at Shashia and nodded. "Do you have a place we can stay, or do we just go to the inn?" She only had about a hundred rupees, and she didn't want to waste any money. Akmi - Tu's saddle had already cost a lot.

"Uh. I wouldn't mind, to be honest. I haven't spent too many rupees on ages, so I around 350 rupees. I don't mind." Reize smiled. He smirked, and put his hands on the back of his head, relaxed.

"If you only allow this, Miss Shasia, I might also want to stay overnight." Ki-Ryah nodded his head in a gesture that probably ought to be a bow.
"I don't have any money on me, so I won't find any place where I can sleep... " he stared at Shasia, almost begging. It really wasn't a nice perspective to travel whole night across the cold mountainside, while on the other hand he could spend the same time resting in a comfy, warm bed.