• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Hypotenuse Man's Trading Topic

Right-o, so I just recently found myself able to connect to WiFi (as I'm sure Sem can attest to ;) ) so I figured I'd post the Pokemon I'm looking for.

My main mission right now is to get all the starters. I have Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar, and I have a Totodile trade lined up. Anyone who could help me with the rest would be insanely rockin'. I just need Torchic and Mudkip now.

Also, I'm looking for an Elekid with the Electralizer or whatever the hell it's called. I have Pearl, so I can't get one of those easily.

Pokemon I have to offer: I've beaten the game, so I can find most of the Pokemon you can get in Pearl. I can also offer a Manaphy, but that would take a while since it would involve fiddling around with my save manager, starting a new game, and hatching Manaphy from the egg - I'd rather not go through that.