• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hyper Zero Fantasy World- The Sirius Crusaders

Imagine a world...

A world of adventure...

A world of fantasy...

A world where you could be whoever you want, and do what ever you want...

A world of powerful monsters, of dark dungeons... but also one of beautiful lands and powerful heroes...

Would you like to enter this world?

"Well, now you can!" A well dressed man with slicked back hair said, walking in front of a scene of a group of heroes fighting a dragon. "I'm Edward Grace, popular game designer, and allow me to introduce the hottest, newest game, Hyper Zero Fantasy World!"
Each part of the title the man spoke caused it to appear, and when the word World appeared the whole thing exploded.
"Explore a Fantasy world with people all over the earth! Make new friends! Find powerful weapons and treasures!" The man exclaimed. A curious smile came across his face, and he walked across the screen. "Find weapons and items that may seem a little... familiar, as well."
The commercial cut to a player using a Portal Gun to outwit enemies, then turn to the camera and give a corny thumbs up, then another player sneaking around underneath a familiar cardboard box.
"With the use of a breakthrough immersive VR technology, you'll feel like you really have traveled to another world!" The man said. A VR headset was tossed to him from off screen and the man caught it, walking over to a couch. "So just put it on, relax..."
The man laid back in on the couch, putting the headset on and smiling confidently at the camera. "And prepare to enter a world of the likes you've never seen..."

Three Years Later...

Kyle sat down on his couch, his hands on his VR headset. It had been a bit of a rough day. School had been annoying as always, but he pushed that out of his mind. Now was not time to think about that. Now was time to think about what was to come. The Three Horned Dragon. This monster was a tough one. Why, if this was a normal video game it would probably qualify as a boss monster. A few guilds had failed to take it down, like those Greek geeks, but Kyle felt like his guild was ready. Taking a deep breath, Kyle put on the headset and laid back in his chair.

Moments later, Kyle took control of his character, Falcon Raibe. Falcon opened his eyes and sat up. The dungeon was dark, damp, and a little cavelike. Yesterday, the guild had descended into the Southern Dungeon, searching for treasures and hoping to train and level up their weapons. Luckily, the guild had found a side cave free of monsters to log off in. A little safe space. Although it wasn't super big, it was homey. It was nice to have a home base, and although it could feel a little small Falcon was proud of finding it. The Human stood up, running a hand through his blue hair. The torchlight gave a dim glow to the cave, and it looked like he was the first one here. Right now, it looked like he had nothing to do but wait. Falcon adjusted his leather jacket and checked his inventory, making sure he had enough power packs to sustain his Plasma Skorpion for the battle to come.
"Heya, boss!" A small, slightly glowing fairy suddenly appeared on Falcon's shoulder and the player couldn't resist a smile.
"Hey Page." Falcon said. The fairy jumped off his shoulder and landed gently in Falcon's hand.
"So, what's the plan today? More dungeon crawling? Please don't tell me more dungeon crawling. I need real light!" Page exclaimed dramatically.
"Just a little more for today, sorry about that." Falcon said. "Let's wait for the others."

@Nebulix
@kyuukestu
@Retro Master
@E.K.A.N.S.
@SoulDemon
@Rohan Kishibe
@_obsequious
@ThatJustin’sASpy!
@HonestlyMoney

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Ah yes, Virtual Reality, a new level of gaming that allows an entirely new and revamped experience. It pushes the boundaries of the genre and allows for a more complete and surreal escape from reality. A young man under the name of Stephan Bloxam, who was a mild-mannered and spft-spoken young man, had yearned for an escape from the real world, he wanted an outlet to become an entirely different person, to be what he believed to be his true self. And he had found that outlet in Hyper Zero Fantasy World.

Okay, school's out now, which means that I can finally play this game to my heart's content.

The minute that the young adolescent plugged in his VR Headseat, Stephan Bloxam had disappeared, or rather, had morphed into his game avatar, Swirl Pyurazukma, donning his Vortex Armor, taking hid U.N.I.T pipe in hand, he had become a proud member of the Sirius Crusaders.

"Oi, big man. I'm starving! Can I get something to eat?" The raspy but childish voice belonged to none other than Soul, a gaseous orb of matter unknown to Swirl who followed him around and aided him in battle, provided that he was fed of course.

"I'll buy you a snack on the way to Falcon's, and hey, if this pays enough, I'll treat us both," The player enjoyed the company of his companion, due.to Soul's one track mind on being fed, it made the NPC companion easy to please.

"Nice! Lead the way, Boss-man," Soul gestured by moving out of the way of his partner whilst simultaneously hopping onto his shoulder and just like that, their short journey to Falcon's had begun. And just as soon as it began, it ended, already arriving at both his friend and guildmate's humble abode. Unlike his friend, Swirl preferred to stay at local inns, so that of an enemy were to try to attack his base, he would have already moved out, plus he like the way of the travelling warrior.

"Hey there Falcon, ready for another day of cave crusading, monster slaying, and general shennanagins?"

Jordan had finished all his housework and schoolwork, he was now sitting in his room. He grabbed his VR headset and looked at the time. "Seems a bit early to hop in but I got nothing else to do." He thought before putting his headset on and was transported into the game. In-game, Jordan transformed into his character Raigh Eaten, he arrived at the dungeon cave his guild last left and looked around. "Seems like I'm the first one here." He said to himself as he walked ove to a rock and sat down.

A bit further away from Falcon and Swirl, Raigh de-clocked sitting on a rock while leaning against his sniper. "Hey guys, you finally got on. I was getting bored of waiting." He said, he was the who was actually the fist one to log on the game and was clocking and de-clocking the whole time while waiting for the others to arrive. "I've been waiting for like 10 minutes real time now." He said. "We're waiting on the other now I guess." He added.

Falcon holstered his Plasma Skorpion and looked over to Swirl.
"Swirl. Soul. How you two doing?" Falcon asked.
"Oh, hey Swirl!" Page said cheerfully, flying around said player before landing on a small outcropping. Falcon shrugged in response to Swirl's question.
"Yeah. I guess you could say that. I was just thinking we do one more thing before we head back to the surface." The player smiled cockily. "You still good on supplies and stuff?"

A voice spoke up from behind Falcon, and the player looked back to see a familiar cloaked Dark Elf.
"Raigh." Falcon said, nodding in the Dark Elf's direction.
"Hello, Raigh!" Page called out, waving at Raigh.
"Yeah, we're waiting. We're gonna need almost everyone for what we're gonna be doing." Falcon said.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As an exhausted Justin came home from school, he immediately began working on homework. While he knew what he’d rather be doing, he knew he would forget about it if he didn’t complete it then. He then made sure everything was in order, the house looked clean, the animals were fed, the dishes were done, so on and so forth. And after that was done, only then was he able to boot up his VR gear and meet up with the guild. A more perfect day it was, too, as his parents wouldn’t be home for a while, and there was nothing to disturb him...

After logging in, he pulled Blinding Obliteration from its straps on the side of the big backpack he was wearing. The gun did not run on bullets, of fusion cores, but rather a rather small laser generator that took up half of the space in the bag, even considering how big it was. He pulled a rag from his pocket, and wiped the gun down, putting it back to his side afterwards. He began walking toward the the teamates that were already in there. “So, how have your days been going?” He asked, as he now unsheathed the Big Iron, spinning it on his finger.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Y,know, the usual, got anything Soul can fill his stomach with?" The player asked, evident that the snack wad only enough to hold Soul over for the short trip to Falcon's. As for Soul himself, he was just hanging out with Page, seeing as the gaseous orb had taken a liking to the fairy.

Really dude, the least you could do is look for your own food, I let you live with me and even feed you, the least you can do is help me look for the food.

Dismissing his thoughts, Swirl continued his somewhat limited search for food to quell his companion's urges. However, he almost completely missed Raigh and as such greeted his guildmate.

"Hey Raigh, what's up?"

“Finally!” Blake exclaimed after washing the last of what had been the seemingly unending pile dishes. After drying his hands, Blake checked his phone to see how much time he had left. “Oh shit.” Nearly dropping his phone, the teen scurried up the stairs as fast as he could. Once he got to his room, he quickly shut his door and went over to his gaming setup. Sitting on comfortably on the chair now, Blake put the VR Headset on...

“I would have food... if I wasn’t a robot.” A lighthearted robotic voice spoke up from behind the other characters, referring to Soul’s usual hunger. The robot in question was none other than Eriz, who had already pulled out his weapon of choice. The flip sight, a weapon capable of fighting well in both long and close range scenarios. As for which scenario he would have to deal with, Eriz chose too wait for the other members to arrive before they discussed a plan too face the boss. Speaking of which, it seemed he wasn’t the only one who was late. “Wait a second, it seems I’m early.” Eriz gave a light robotic chuckle as he realized he had rushed himself for no reason. “Anyways, what’s up guys?”

"Oh, hey Lerry. Eriz." Falcon said to the two players. He was pretty glad to see both of them. They provided some core firepower that was going to be necessary to take down the Three Horn.
"Hold on, Soul. Let me see what I got." Falcon said, checking through his inventory. Finding something, the player produced a Cherfruit. It's a common applelike fruit that replenishes hunger. Falcon had some to spare, so he tossed one to the floating orb that was Soul. "Bon Appetite, dude."

Having tossed Soul the Cherfruit, Falcon walked over to the two recently logged on players.
"You guys still good on ammo?" Falcon asked. He was a little nervous about this, still. The Mycenaeans had tried taking down the Three Horned Dragon recently, and it had whipped them pretty good. Don't get him wrong, Falcon felt fully confident that the Sirius Crusaders were stronger than those Greek geeks, but still... That Dragon was going to put up one heck of a fight.

A dull thud resounded within Lysia's room as a small object fell off her bed and impacted the carpeted floors. Groggily, the teen awoke, roused from her nap by the sudden noise. Tossing her body to the side with great effort, Lysia rolled onto her side, and peered over the bed's edge; her eyes landing on the golden covers of a small book, the chief offender who'd roused her from a wonderful nap by rudely falling from it's perch on her nightstand. Giving the book a disapproving stare, Lysia lazily stretched an arm onto the floor and pulled the book onto her bed, casually tossing it somewhere atop the covers where it would no longer disturb her. With that having been taken care of, the girl grasped at her blanket and prepared to snuggle back into bed. She'd nothing to do today except...except...exce- "Ahhhhh, I'm gonna be late!" Suddenly, shrieking and struggling in her covers, Lysia-Ann manage to fumble her way off the bed in a less than elegant way as she grasped at the VR Headset also positioned on her nightstand (lucky it hadn't been the one to drop).

She fumbled with the high-tear console, hastily putting it on and flipping the switch. Moments later her room returned to its original calm as her body lay prone and her mind was transported to the world of Hyper Zero Fantasy. Without a moment's delay, a flamboyant head of red-pink hair rushed into the small clearing the group occupied, a slightly embarrassed grin on her face as she squeaked out, "I'm not too late am I?"

Raigh got up from his rock and looked at Swirl. "Nothing special, its just been the same as always." He responded. "I've been waiting for this moment, when we had to lof out right before fighting the boss last time, you can imagine how much that sucked." He said. He noticed the new arrivals. "Almost everyone is here, seems we won't have to wait too long." He said to himself. Raigh would then notice Huraikah run in asking if she's late with a slightly embarrassed grin. "Oh hey Huraikah, don't worry you're not late." He said. "There are still a few people who are not on yet." He added.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kenny had gotten home from school only to do his homework until he's finished and study for a quarter of an hour. Suddenly he remembered that he had to beat the Three Horned Dragon with his guild.

Damn it, I have a test soon.... Ahh screw it I can study at night.

He put on his VR headset and spawned in a cave with almost everyone already there.

"Well... at least I'm not the last person," he said looking around at everyone. He did a head count and including himself there were only 7 people. He simply sighed and got his gear ready to take on the dragon.

Last edited:
Jay quickly looked around the hallway of his dorm to make sure no one was there before he shut himself in his room. Weekend parties, hanging out with friends, and working out were fun, but Hyper Zero Fantasy World was where he truly felt like herself. There was a dark secret that lay hidden in the cracks of his muscled abdomen, an unexpressed femininity beneath that big, beefy exterior.

He threw himself on his bed and snatched his VR headset off the nightstand.

"I am SO glad I live in this day and age where we have TECHNOLOGY and flawlessly designed characters! If I were born 20 years ago I'd have to wear heels and lipstick to feel like myself, and I don't look good in those at all. ...I should really keep my voice down. These walls are super thin, and no one can know my secret identity."

A smirking Jay turned on the gear and closed his eyes.

"Wait, where did we log off again? A cave, right?" he scratched his headset. "Hehehehe… boutta be a forest up in here... Cause Jay L. Bate makes everyone's wood go UP!" >:D

When Jay awoke, she noticed that almost everyone had already logged on.

"Aw, I'm sorry I took so long. My Tits were slowing me down," she said playfully. Moments later, two birds were perched on her shoulders. "There you are, titties! I was waiting for you to come back! I hope you're both nice and full of bread crumbs now!"

AHHHHH!!! I AM SUCH A HOT PIECE OF ASS!!! BUSTY AND GORGEOUS!!! I CAN FEEL THE ESTROGEN PULSING THROUGH MY BODY!!!

"Now I hope you boys didn't do anything to my body while I was unconscious~" ;)

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Lerry looked over after what the succubus has said, and placed his hand across his face, in a long, deep facepalm. Of course, he was used to his, but that didn’t keep him from cringing. Looking around, a few more had just gotten there, bringing the player count to 8. “Two more to go...” the heavily armored minigun man muttered silently. He then went to looking at his plans for something he was going to build. “When I get this done, it’s gonna be beneficial to me and the guys!” He said. Of course, he still needed lots of higher tier materials. He put the paper away, and went back to lounging with his back against the wall, and inspecting the Big Iron thoroughly.

(NOTE: The companion will not come into existence for a while. Note that it says high tier materials when describing what he’ll need to make it)

Last edited:
“Yeah, I think I’m good.” Eriz said after he finished checking his ammo count. He was nearly full as he had made sure to save most of his ammunition for the boss fight. But then again, for some bosses, you could never have enough. Eriz had also heard what had happened when the Mycenaeans tried to take down the Three Horned Dragon and it wasn’t pretty.

Looking at the newest arrivals, other than his good friend Kenzen, Eriz’s eyes locked on to Jay. ‘God damn!’ He still had no idea how they got her to join their clan. Even further, he wondered if she looked like that in real life. He had dated a few hot chicks but damn, Eriz, or rather Blake would toss them all away just for one night with that goddess. “Well I don’t know about those boys, but don’t forget you have a fucking robot right here!” Eriz stated aloud, though he was joking, his robotic voice probably made him sound serious.

Alright, things were looking good. Well, mostly. Nearly everyone had spawned in. With each new face, Falcon tried to focus on forming a strategy. Hurairah spawned in, following by Kenzen and Jay L. Falcon smiled at the beautiful player and simply shrugged in response. Let's see, that left...? It appeared that June was going to be the last one, but that was okay. He had time, and the presence of the Three Horn usually kept away other guilds. Not only that, it had been a little difficult to get to this area of the dungeon. Falcon looked up, and noticed Kenzen.
"Hey, man. How's life?" Falcon asked. Eriz spoke up, and Falcon tried to figure out what exactly he meant when he said that. After a moment, Falcon decided that Eriz was joking. Or trying to. The robotic voice filter made it hard to tell.

Meanwhile, Page, curious, flitted over to Lerry. She landed on his shoulder and noticed the plans he had been inspecting before he put them away.
"What was that?" Page asked curiously.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Lerry felt the tap of two little feet landing on his shoulder, and he immediately knew that this had to have been Page. He quickly put away the Big Iron, and began answering her question. “Just something that will be beneficial to both me and the team. It’s gonna be a while before I finish it. But it’ll be worth it.” He said, not wanting to tell her exactly what it was. But he knew what the finished product would look like. He already knew a name, and what it would take to make, and everything. “So... how’ve you been doing?” He asked the sun fairy, even though it was a CPU. He actually wasn’t sure how it would respond, he hadn’t asked any of the companions questions before.

"Me? Oh, y'know. Fine." Page said, sitting down on Lerry's shoulder and leaning back. She looked up at the cave ceiling. "It gets a little boring for me when you all aren't here. I don't got anything to do!"
Page kicked her feet slightly, then jumped back up and took to the air. The faerie flew level to Lerry's face and cross her arms, smiling confidently.
"But now you guys are here! Which means we're gonna be doing stuff! And well..." Page glanced at the exit of the side cave and sighed. "Hopefully get to the surface soon. I need some sunlight, and being underground gives me the heebie jeebies."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Rairah's arrival put a smile on Swirl's face, seeing as she was his favorite member to talk to, and Jay L., well, she was Jay L. It was impossible for her to ruin his mood just by being present, however, he only flirted with one woman at a time, he decided to focus on Rairah.

"Well if it isn't my second favorite person out of everyone here, hows life been treating you?"

Last edited:
When Swirl sauntered over, Rairah almost smiled, that is, until he opened his mouth. Her smile froze midway and her face quickly fell back to an almost neutral expression. "It's treating me just like you are doing, like number 2." She scowled at him, fang peeking out of the corners of her mouth as her heterochromatic eyes glaring up at the taller player. One of the quirks to her racial choice was the neat addition of retractible claws, said claws were now fully exposed as she stared disapprovingly at soul, her stance was enough to give the impression that his next words would decide if she scratched out his eyes or not.

Last edited:
The skidding sound of skates slicing on the ice cut through the air as Juniper Hirschorn glided off the rink, kicking her skates off and cramming them in her bag, quickly wiggling her feet into her shoes. Hurriedly, she waved goodbye to her coach, bursting through the door and sprinting the few short blocks home. She skidded to a stop at her front door, fumbling with the knob, rushing into her house.
“Hi sweetheart, how was practi-“
“It was good, thanks!” June shouted frantically, scrambling to her room and grabbing for her headset.
“June, what’s wrong?”
Her mom was at her doorway, cradling her toddler brother at her hip.
“I have a boss battle coming up, my guild’s waiting on me,” her daughter replied breathlessly, orange hair fluffing around the headset’s strap.
“Oh, have fun dear!”

June materialized into the cavern, looking embarrassed. It seemed that everyone had been waiting on her, as everyone was here.
“I’m sorry everyone, practice held me up late,” the elf apologized slowly, as Ahri slowly rendered into the game beside her.
The small red fox seemed to be anticipating the fight just as much as they did.
She caught Rairah and Swirl beside her, and stopped herself from giggling at Swirl’s attempt at flirting.
June turned to Falcon, who had slowly became the practical leader of their guild at this point.
“Alright, are we ready?”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay then, you're the favorite, I mean your the one I talk to right?" Swirl attempted to calm down Rairah, whilst also trying to flirt with her. It was nice that they managed to stay mostly friends throughout this all, which made this all the more important to him. Soul, who was usually his wingman, was too busy eating to care.

"Look I am sorry if your feelings got hurt, you are nice to talk to and its nice of you that put up with me," This is when Stephan bled into Swirl, when the latter was sorry for something and really cared about, his voice however still had his usual bravado with it.

Wait, am I really Falcon's number two? Cause if so then cool.

Rairah giggled, her expression softening as she poked Swirl in the chest with her finger, "A pout and a glare and you start lay on the sweet stuff?" She smirked up at the taller player, sharp feline eyes staring into his own. With her feline side coming out the girl gained a spontaneous burst of courage, she removed her finger from Swirl's chest and brought her hand to her mouth, planting a kiss on her fingers she swiftly pressed the same fingers to Swirl's cheek. One on hand it was a reward of sorts, as he managed to temporarily satisfy her feline vanity, and on the other hand, Jay's appearance, and her almost sultry way of attracting everyone's attention had provoked Rairah's competitive spirit. Besides, they were a close guild, and Rairah was familiar with Swirl's flirty ways, he'd probably flirt with the boss as long as it was a buxom draconic babe, so to hear something sincere from him was pleasing, to say the least.

Taking some space from Swirl, she brushed a lock of pink hair over her shoulder and then spoke half-jokingly, "Keep that up and you might have a shot at me after all~" At that moment her shot of feline-courage had run its course and Rairah, or rather Lyscia, was now of a clear mind and briefly wondered what the hell she just done. The Succubus was a terrible influence after all, and she'd been infected by the girl's friskiness. Sighing to herself, she redirected her attention to Swirl, "Well..? You didn't come over here to tell me I was your favorite now, did you?"

"Aw, look! Lil sis is all grown up now!"

Jay smiled at the small girl with puffy, pinchable cheeks, leaning over her as if she were a toddler, her superior assets right in her face. It was cute that Rairah was trying to flirt, but she needed to know who was the dominant female around here.

Pivoting away gracefully, Jay catwalked over to Eriz and got behind him, her hands working their way up to his shoulders.

"I could never forget you, Eriz. After all, why would I settle for wood..." she paused, lowering her voice to an even sultrier note as she whispered into his robot ear, "...when I can get hard steel?"

That's how it's done, Rairah! I am a REAL woman!

‘Damnit!’ Eriz mentally cursed the day he chose to be a robot. Sure it had it’s perks, but this was not one of them. This was a curse. Not being able to truly feel as her delicate fingers made contact with his cold, metal plating was literal torture. He was forced to watched as this goddess had her way with him. Jay’s body gracefully moved up behind Eriz until he could literally hear her breathing through his mechanical ear piece...

“Hard steel? Uh, let’s do something after we fuck that boss up. You know what I’m saying?” Though it pained Eriz to end it so soon, he realized that the scene may have been awkward for his other clan mates. His robotic tone probably killed the mood anyways. He would have to work on editing that. As for what was next, Eriz still wanted to go over a plan before they started the boss battle.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kenzen sighed at Rairah and Swirl’s interactions as well as Jay being... Jay. He didn’t really mind their, what he thinks are, antics as it was amusing but he wanted to get going.

When Jay went over to Eriz he raised an eyebrow but was sort of curious at what his response would be. Luckily he had some sense and was thoughtful, not like it would really matter since if Falcon started talking they’d probably stopped.

“Yeah aren’t we all here anyways? Let’s discuss the plan so we can beat up this boss and do what we are here for.... I had to miss some school work because of this,” Kenzen said with the last sentence he muttered under his breath.

Seeing that everyone was now here and ready, Falcon climbed onto a rock and looked down at his guild. They were a pretty motley crew, and Falcon had a feeling that this really was going to work. The leader of the Sirius Crusaders crossed his arms. Seeing her leader getting ready to talk, Page quickly flew over and landed on Falcon's shoulder.
"Alright, everyone. Y'all can flirt on your own time, but right now we got some business. I'm looking at you guys, Eriz. Jay. Rairah. Swirl." Falcon said. He gave them a look, but it was clear he was joking. "As you all may or may not know, we're gonna be facing the Three Horned Dragon. This monster was the one that whipped the Mycenaeans good and hard. Say what you want about the Mycenaeans, they're still pretty tough so it's important that we don't underestimate the Dragon."
Falcon paused, looking around the group and making sure he had everyone's attention before continuing.
"So, here's what we're going to do. June, Raigh, Lerry, Kenzen. I want you guys to spread out around the edges of the cave and catch that thing in a crossfire. To distract the Three Horned, Rairah, Swirl, Eriz and I will engage it in close combat. Jay, I'll need you to provide us some mid-range cover and to disrupt the dragon. I'll have Page and my Galaga ship help you with that." Falcon looked around the side cave, feeling pretty hyped about this. "So, any questions? Suggestions?"

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Crossfire? Crossfire is my middle name!” Justin said, thinking a bit highly of himself. He quickly pulled Blinding Obliteration from its side straps, and held the weapon as if ready to fire. “Just making sure you remember, I can’t move while firing this. So you better put up a good distraction. Or else, everything’s gonna go to Hell pretty fast. And one other thing. What are we gonna do with the loot from this thing?” He asked. He wasn’t sure what the Three Horned Dragon even dropped. Sure, they’d all get the EXP, but only a few or even 1 person would get the drop. He went back to wiping down the heavy laser gatling and waited for his question to be answered.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"You would be right, I came over to see how life is treating you," The avatar showed a simple grin at being rewarded with a kiss while the player himself had been blushing as this occurenced was going on. It was nice to show some of his real self to Rairah, so that if they ever met in real life, she wouldn't be too disappointed.

"Ah, calling me out Falcon? I mean last time i checked their was no rule against flirting before a boss fight, but I'll manage," Swirl jokingly quipped in response to Falcon's joke, but regardless, he was able to realize that it was now time for the boss fight. Soul had finished eating a while ago, so now he was just waiting to be briefed on the boss fight.

"I'm cool with this, close range is my speciality after all, so is perfect for me,"

June listened to the seperate conversations of both Rairah and Swirl, as well as Jay amd Eriz. She wouldn’t say she was eavesdropping. More like.. tuning in.
“You guys are gross,” she teased lightly, a laugh lacing her tone as the elfin girl rolled her eyes at them.
June was no stranger to not being in conversations, and it seemed that her arriving late cut her short of all interactions. Everyone seemed pretty busy in conversation amongst themselves, and despite the little spur of jealousy that plucked at her mind, it was fine by her. Besides, listening to them flirt- and Swirl’s amusing attempt at such- was too entertaining to witness and grumble in spite. She literally couldn’t be upset with how funny it was to her- and it never failed to force a laugh out of her. Rairah was a bit like herself, competitive, a bit snarky, but probably a whole hell of a lot more out together. Jay, on the other hand...

Jay was a seductive puzzle and June simply couldn’t find the last piece to understand her. Or, any of the pieces, really. It quite literally awed her how one human being could be so sultry.

As Falcon began to speak and direct
orders, she found herself slowly merging over to the group he assigned her to. Raigh, Lerry, and Kenzen. As she drifted over, she heard Lerry exclaim something rather confidently, and she withheld from laughing. She put her hands to the sky- or in this case, the stalactites- for emphasis, and added, “Lerry Crossfire T6754.”
She paused, and nodded her approval, before adding on a teasing “catchy.”

As Falcon instructed the crew, June nodded, the excitement finally catching up to her. She was continuously shifting her weight from one foot to the other, nodding with what Falcon said.
“Sounds good!” She piped up, grabbing her bow from her back and plucking her fingers at the string, sending a vibrating feeling through her fingertips.
The level of sense in this game was truly spectacular and never failed to amaze June, and every (artificial) fiber of her (artificial) being was ready to fight the Three Horn Dragon with her guild at her side.

Raigh watched as Swirl began flirting with Rairah, or at least try to. He walked over to the flustered human. "Ah well, you tried your best buddy, you even got a pleasant response from her." He said. He glanced towards Jay and sighed. "The way she act really make me wonder if she's actually a girl or not." He thought.

Turning towards Falcon as he announced their game plan. Raigh smirked. "No objection here. But I would like to ask if everyone know about a dragon's weak spot." He said. "Their throat is the weakest part of their tough scales armor so if you have an opening, aim for the throat." He explained.

Lastly, being the sniper meant Raigh had developed quite the observation skills so he noticed Rairah's face after flirting back towards Swirl. He chuckled and walked next to her. "Your feline side acting up again?" He asked.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Lerry quickly glanced to June, and just smiled at what she had said. “Excuse you, it’s Lerryt Crossfire 6754!” He said, as he laughed a bit. He then walked over to the elf, who had gotten her bow out. “So, uh... I have a catchy name, do I?”He asked awkwardly. He was just trying to start a conversation, considering everyone else was already having their own. He was still wiping down the Blinding Obliteration while speaking.

(I know my posts are kinda short, but they’ll be longer as soon as more action happens)

Jay slid her arms temptingly down Eriz's back before she let go of him completely.

"Of course! I'll be a good girl and wait!" she giggled.

That was when Falcon spoke up and told them jokingly that they could flirt on their own time.

"Oh, but you're making it so hard by taking charge like that! You know I love a man in power..." she pouted. Then, her pressed lips relaxed into a confident smile. "And one who knows my strengths. With my Lipstick and Jackknife-in-the-Box, I excel at mid-range cover."

If Falcon nailed her strengths, Raigh had the dragon's weaknesses. Looking at all the guildmembers together in the cave, it was obvious how close they were. All of them seemed to be engaged in whatever the group was doing, whether it was just flirting and having fun or sharing useful information.

"Aim for the throat, hm? That's what I tell boys..." Jay mused. "It seems like this dragon and I have lots in common, so I'll have her all figured out in no time!" ;)

Last edited:
"I'm glad you brought that up, Raigh. Aiming for the weak spot is a way to make this go much faster. As for the loot, the Three Horned Dragon drops some pretty standard stuff. Dragon Horns, Claws, Teeth, Scales. Gold. Maybe a Dragon Bone if we're lucky. If any of you have use for that type of stuff, feel free to take it. Otherwise, we can sell that stuff to some Craftsmen topside for quite a bit of cash." Falcon said. He rolled his eyes at Jay's comment, but couldn't help but to smile."Not only that, but the Mycenaeans told me something pretty interesting. When they fought the Three Horned last time, it seemed to be guarding something. It could be a rare item or weapon. If that's the case, we'll see what it is and discuss what to do with it then."
Falcon looked around the guild again. Everyone seemed pretty ready.
"Okay, that should be everything. Let's head out and kick some butt." Falcon said, and jumped off the rock.

Moments later, Falcon was in the hallway leading towards the lair of the Three Horned Dragon. He had sent in the Galaga ship to scout out the area, and things were looking pretty good. The lair of the Three Horned was pretty spacious, even if the dragon was huge! It had bright red scales, and large swordlike claws. It's two huge wings were folded on it's back, and it's tail was wrapped around itself. Not that it could fly away. There didn't look to be a high enough ceiling for that. It were plenty of boulders on the borders of the room, so plenty of places for the ranged characters to take cover. And the best part of all... the Dragon was asleep. Returning the Galaga ship to his wrist, Falcon gestured for the rest of the guild to move in, and to be quiet about it. They would attack on his signal.

Although Rairah had no qualms with the orders that were given, or Falcon's quip at their group's antics, she did feel the need to add a bit on their throat hitting tactic, "Even if you go for the throat, try not to hit its reverse scale, it'll probably trigger an enraged buff of something, it might just kill the lot of us..."

With the orders given, the guild moved out, Rairah throwing the hood over her cloak and swiftly disappearing from sight. Her teammates would likely spot her if they looked carefully, but in the heat of battle, she would be easily overlooked. Before long they'd entered the main cavern of the Dragon's Lair. The dragon's gleaming red scales (Maybe a hint towards it's elemental affinity? She'd need to be careful of a blast of fire.), wicked horns, and claws the size of her arms were a testament to its ferocity. With no armor to speak of, she would be the first to die if she took a direct blow from the draconic boss.

On Faclon's signal, she moved in, hopping from rock to rock without as much as a sound. She landed on a particularly large rock almost half-way to the dragon, and there she stilled while her cloak did its job, causing her body to appear as if it'd blended into the rock. From the two small sheaths attached to her leg, she withdrew her daggers, twirling them about her fingers with practiced skill until she finally clenched the both in a reverse grip. She mused about how natural it felt in-game, in the real world Lysia couldn't even twirl a pencil properly, yet her was Rairah playing the daggers like they were butterknives. In a way, she envied who she was in-game...but it was almost silly to be jealous of yourself, no?

It was different being a robot, but Eriz believed the perks he received outweighed the negatives. One of his perks was not having to rely on any source of food. Unlike his human form, Eriz didn’t have to worry about going for a snack every hour or so. Considering the exquisite food this world had to offer, had he been a human, Eriz would’ve probably splurged a lot more than cash by now. Though he had no cravings in this form, Eriz would’ve been lying to himself if he said Jay did not look like a treat.

Once Jay had moved on from him, Eriz was finally able get his attention back on target. ‘So the best sniper in the game up front? Interesting.’ Eriz liked the way Falcon thought. He could already see the reports now. A clip of Eriz literally pulling off a 180° reverse ‘no-scope’ on the dragon’s head being on everyone’s feeds. He would finally receive the attention he deserved, no the entire clan deserved this recognition. They weren’t completely unknown but the idea of a clan such as the ‘Dragonic Knights’ one day acknowledging them would be an achievement in itself.

Going back to Jay’s last remark before they moved out, Eriz got his priorities straight. He mentally chuckled as he understood her advice. “Yeah, I’ll aim for the throat alright. My aim’s always on point.” Eriz mused to himself as he switched his weapon to the form better suited for this scenario.

A couple minutes passed before the group followed Falcon into the lair. From Eriz’s point of view, the dragon was larger up close. The reports didn’t do this mighty beast justice. The large wings, deadly claws, and even it’s tail were a sight to witness. It amazed him everytime the amount of detail and quality this game had to offer. Though the dragon couldn’t totally fly away, there was still the chance it used it’s wings too atleast lift itself off the ground. If it came to that, things might start to get a little interesting.

As for now, Eriz put his weapon in front of him and took aim at the creature’s rather large throat, silently waiting for Falcon’s next signal.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At Falcon's command, Swirl took out the U.N.I.T pipe and tapped it twice, indicating that Soul should come to his side, as they were going on a quest. As such, the gaseous orb came to his partner almost immediately. Once gathered, the duo headed out with the rest of their guild, with the player spinning his pipe at rather fast speeds.

"Trying to impress your girlfriend?" Soul jokingly commented knowing that attempting to impress someone like Jay L. or Rairah wasn't above him. Swirl tapped his companion on the head as mock hit, due to the fact that he didn't have the guts to openly abuse his friend, even if he was annoying.

Following the rest of the guild, Raigh followed Falcon into the dragon's domain. Noticing Rairah activating her camouflage, Raigh decided to cloak himself as well, in an instant Raigh disappeared from sigh and quickly and quietly ran around the rocks and took cover behind the same rock as Rairah was on. His invisibility wore off as he armed his sniper. "So, do you see anything interesting about the dragon? Hitting the reverse scale is the best way to deal damage to a dragon but like you said, it might trigger a rage buff and we don't want that. You have one of the best eyesight in the guild so I'm asking if you can see if it has another weakness." He asked Rairah. "I've been waiting for this fight ever since we last logged off, I don't know about you but I'm really excited." He said quietly as he waited for Falcon's signal.

Last edited:
When Rairah brought up the reverse scale, Jay looked up musingly and pressed her finger to her cheek. What kind of beast was this? If it had a reverse scale, then the Three-Horned was surely a Chinese dragon. But its design was hardly reminiscent of one, so perhaps it also had Western characteristics. Depending on which stories one read, its true weakness might not even be the throat, but the belly, or the heart, or the eyes.

Jay understood that this was just a game world and that she might be reading too far in, but she also knew that everything in cyberspace was based in reality. This was a game made by humans, after all, and human conceptions of dragons ultimately derived from mythology. The best-case scenario was that the Three-Horned amalgamated different cultural ideas and that all of the above were weaknesses. But if the dragon gave even mythology buffs like the Mycenaeans a run for their money, then it wasn't likely.

She kept all of this to herself for two reasons. A vixen through and through, Jay remained fun-loving and passionate on the outside while keenly analyzing the situation on the inside.

More or less. I take my gaming and my femininity VERY seriously. If I'm a woman, I have to think like one!

The second reason was that her teammates were already aiming for the throat, and she didn't want them to hesitate. Besides, that was the only possible weak spot they could target now, because the dragon's eyes were closed and its heart and belly were to the ground. They'd have to get behind its massive tail to get a clear shot at the latter two anyway.

Positioning herself behind Eriz, Swirl, and Falcon, Jay produced the Lipstick that she kept in her cleavage and drew magic circles in advance. She would cover them as best she could, but if the beast took to the air, her role in this fight would be crucial. Succubi could fly, after all.

"The Three-Horned Dragon..." Jay looked up at the towering heap of lizard, before a sly smile sealed her awed mouth. "Can things get any hornier?"

Last edited:
Bringing her fingers to her lip in contemplation, Rairah whispered in a low purr, "There is one more place on the dragon, and that place has even fewer scales than it's neck...but..."

The girl trailed off, unwilling to say much more about the subject. In truth, she was talking about the dragon's back door, one of the few places on a creature which would be completely devoid of protection. However, call her prissy, but Rairah wasn't gonna plunge her daggers anywhere near the dragon's rear and simply wasn't up to the task of delivery the damning blow to the beast. For now, she chose to keep silent, if the battle truly took a turn for the worst, she would speak up. A solid blow to that area, would likely be enough to tip the scales in their favor no matter how badly the dragon had been beating them.

Ridding herself of such backward thoughts, Rairah pressed herself to the rock and awaited Falcon's signal. The second the battle started would be her best chance to clock in some damage. Her daggers weren't particularly suited for piercing, so she was already at a disadvantage with Dps, and she wanted to make the best of her first opportunity.

Looking towards Rairah as she spoke, Raigh got confused when she suddenly stopped. "What's wrong? Why did you stop mid sentence?" He asked quietly before noticing where Rairah's eyes were looking towards and understood what she was referring to. "Oh, oh I see. Yeah that doesn't seem pleasant." He said in whispers. "We should just focus on the reverse scale on its neck for now, we'll go for the other... weakness if things take a turn for the worse." He added as he readied himself for Falcon's signal.