• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hydrace Reality Tournament

[size=8pt]"Yeah it sure does." Charlotte smiled as she watched Fenrir enjoying her pet. When she turned back to Reynald, she noticed right away that Reynald had stepped a seat closer to her, and turned back to concentrade on Fenrir, in an attempt to hide her red face. In her new selfconsciousness, she involuntarily pushed her sunglasses higher on her nose when she reached for the menus, before the distrubance between Kita and Atsuo occured.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm ok" she reassured the concerned Reynald, though she wished she could have asked the same question to Kita. Thank goodness for Charlotte there were some men who at least handled the situation better than she could have. She was thankful and glad that Reynald had stepped up to comfort Kita, but purely stunned to see Mr. Millenium stride over to their table. If it werent for her sunglasses, she would have surprise everyone around her with her neat trick of making her eyes look like saucers. She never expected him to come over, and barely knew if it was appropriate. She exchanged a look with Kita before she left, and felt just as she did. "I... have absolutely no idea just what happened." she answered Reynald's question honestly, and watched the two for a moment leaving their table.

Seeing one man arrive with his collection of pokemon while carting around his one pokemon, Charlotte thought it was the cutest thing but at the same time felt sympathetic and embarrassed for him. Once... Kade was it? was seated, she realized that another man had arrived, and noticed how full their table to starting to become. She almost felt bad for Brant who was off being a grumpy loner, but that soon faded away when she went to glace at him, and found him glarring back at her. "Welcome to the table you two." she smiled at Dabil and Kade, since she hadnt exactly caught their names yet, but still wanted to better know everyone. Just then, Belle and Angel took their seats as well. She was glad it was lunch, since now she can better acquaint herself with the others.

"Are you feeling ok?" Charlotte turned back to Reynald as he was in the middle of another eye rub.

Bored and lost as to what all the commotion was about with the humans, Pudding decided to make his own fun while waiting for his pudding, and slithered out of his chair and under the table. He never realized how many people were forming! Just seeing everyone's feet completely exposed, he felt the sudden urge to step on everyone of them, especially his mums, and an evil gleam in his devilish eyes began to form from his plotting. Hhowever, his plot that was about to make way was interrupted by the arrival of two more pokemon from under the table. Automatically recognizing one of the two, he made greetings with them and tossed his previous thoughts aside. "I know you! Your the mister that can do the Rusty trick better than me! I dont know if I said yet, but I'm Pudding" he was refering to the talents of Rusty, Cain and Andantae that he had experienced first hand on the dock as he conversed with Andante. "OOO pretty kitty! Can I pet you? his short attention span got the better of him as he turned to the elegant looking delcatty and without waiting for consent, started petting the female, though he was only tall enough to pet her back.

Charlotte's Feraligatr Lukas enjoyed his chance at watery freedom to its fullest extent as he raced with the ferry, though he found the feat disappointing. The ferry was just too slow for him, and he wished that his owner had at least let him swim behind the boat, where the stronger current was. He glided through the ocean like a bullet; his large blue limbs pressed hard to his sides, creating a smooth finish for less water resistence. The only thing propelling him was his long muscled tail, that worked for steering and propelling. The reptile glided to the surface to take a breath, and let his head emerge as he let excess air escape his nostrils. Sure he can hold his breath like the best of them, but he didnt have gills. This compromise he thought was deserving, since he can freely live on land as well. Lukas was able to watch the interaction between the seadra and others, and snickered to himself with a crooked toothy grin at the commotion that was unfolding.

Brant's glare could have burned a whole in the anterior of the ship when he saw Reynald scoot a seat closer soon after talking with Charlotte. 'What the hell is what that!?' he fumed as his burning desire to know what was transpiring between the two increased. 'Right when that flirty girly man was out of the picture, here comes another! What is with that stupid woman anyways!? She's attracting them like flies! Did she spike these men's drinks with love potion or something!?' he exaggerated as his thoughts started to grow even more ominous. That was just another thing both Charlotte and Brant had in common; letting their thoughts run wild. He was at least glad that Charlotte had looked his way. Maybe she was sensing the insults he was mentally throwing at her. When he saw the first two new men appear from the door, there was three things he noticed. Both were from his room, one was the kid who's pokemon spontaniously attacked him, and that the other had the second evolution of one pokemon he actually owned. Instead of feeling uplifted by the similarity, it only made him hate his own stupid Larvitar, and why it hadnt evolved yet.

ooc: sorry I didnt post about Mr. Millenium guys (especially Kita), but this post was long enough, and I just didnt want it to take up half a page. x.x I'll post his responce right after one of you guys I promise. n n;[/size]

Reynald looked over and nodded to Dabil and the new trainer that had entered. He carted with him a whole boat load of Pokemon. Reynald would let the rest of his out but he didn't want to think what would happen if Rionor, his Raichu, decided to pick a fight with any of them. He had alot of spunk and fight in him, something not needed for a lunch situation. He thought about any others he could let out. Serene, his Pidgeotto, was shy and very, VERY protective of Rey, so she was out. He reviewed his whole team and deamed the only other Pokemon he would think of letting out would be Alaric, his sandslash. Alaric was the calmest one out of his group. Reynald shook his head as he realized Charlotte was talking to him. Her face turned bright red and she diverted her attention to Fenrir.

He laughed slightly "I'm not making you uncomfortable am I? You were the only one talking to me so I decided to move a bit closer, sorry if it bugs you" he said hurredly, trying to explain without putting a foot in his mouth. His face turned red as he explained. "I'm glad your alright though. I don't think it was anything we had done. I think Kita was a little upset at Atsuo for something, she had given him a look when he was being overly polite to you."

Reynald followed her gaze as she looked around the room and ended up caught in a death glare with Brant. He looked back, his face calm and in fact, he was smiling at Brant, and trying to be friendly he nodded to him as a way of greeting. He sighed and turned his attention back to Charlotte. Crap, the punk must be getting the wrong idea. He started when she had asked if he was alright. He looked over at her and squinted slightly. Charlotte's features were blurry again and his eyes hurt.

He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. "Yea...yea I'm fine. My eyes aren't used to this crappy lighting. They work better in the daylight or at night, I can't focus during sunrise, or sunset, or in dim lighting. Fenrir's eyes are like that too." He smiled and looked down at Fenrir, who was loving the attention. She saw a small bear dive under the table and decided to investigate. Rubbing against Charlotte one last time she dove under the table cloth and almost ran into Pudding. "Hi there! What are you doing sneaking around under here?" She said excitedly. Her tail wagged and she waited patiently for the little bear to realize she was there.

Reynald looked around at everyone again before asking Charlotte, "I've never seen the loudmouth act so serious before. I wonder what he wanted to talk to Kita about...any ideas?"

It wasn't so much that Coda was bad-tempered. At least not compared to Forte, she wasn't. But how would you feel if you were expecting to get some delicious lunch, and instead you got somebody else's hair slapping you in the face? It was grosser than gross, in her opinion, not to mention rude! As for her targeting the Milotic, well... it wasn't like a strange human was going to know that "sea seadra sea" meant "say sorry or I'll smear Ice Beams upon your face," was it? At least that stuck-up brow-fish would understand her, and trainers were much better at comprehending what their own Pokemon were telling them. Luckily for poor Atsuo and his Milotic, an inquiry from above got Coda to cease her ruckus-raising long enough to peer skyward.

Oooh, a dragon! And he called her miss -- how fancy was that? She hadn't been a "miss" offstage in... well, ever. It must've been because Seadras can become Kingdras, which are also dragons even if they don't do that flying thing so well. Or that breathing fire thing, come to think of it. Must have something to do with their having snouts. "I'm not hurt or nothin', mister, just insulted. Here I am, minding my own business, crossing my fins that lunch will be coming soon, and get this -- splat, completely out of nowhere, I'm gettin' hair lobbed at me! My human's always saying that a contest champion has to look her finest at all times, especially if she belongs to the beauty category, and if he saw me all covered in hair like some sort of net, he'd flip. Naturally, all I'm after is an apology from that lovely young brow-fish's human. Assuming that is your human, brow-fish."

----

"Hey, thanks." Kade all but beamed as the presumed compliment towards his roster. Naturally, he took a great deal of pride in his beloved darlings. They may not have been fully evolved, save for Forte, but he was quite convinced they compensated for that disadvantage. For one, they stood out. Whether it be a tattoo, a little color around the neck, or a band of color around the leg, it was easy to pick a Virelei Pokemon out of a crowd. For another, they had style. Why just do something when you can do it with flair? If there was one thing Kadence aimed for when choreographing attack routines, it was to make sure the audience was never bored. Well... and to win. That was also pretty important.

But Kade assumed each of the people gathered knew that much without him pointing it out. Hey, come to think of it... how many of them were there, again? His eyes swept the table, taking a brief headcount. Definitely short. "Uh... so where's everyone else? We're missing two or three people, aren't we? They not hungry or something?" The Togetic on Kade's shoulder proved quite capable of solving part of the mystery, luckily. She tapped Kade in the side of the head and pointed behind him, where Brant was sitting all alone and scowling for all he was worth. Oh, jeez, way to miss that. "Oh... hey, I know you! You're our other roomie! Kade Virelei, nice to meet you. You want some company, man? I'm sure we can make room here if you wanna join the big, happy family." As he spoke, Marziale got out of his way, instead plopping down on top of Kade's head. She watched Brant with barely-restrained curiosity, gnawing on the beads of her necklace in a cutesy display that completely shattered any trace of credibility Kadence might have once had.

It was probably for the best that Andante was under the table, or he would have likely done something terribly embarrassing when introducing Kadence to his grumpy-but-nice-buddy. As things were, he was quite busy making chums with flower-tail-sidekick-Juliet, as well as talking to a few familiar faces. Fenrir and Pudding were already established friends, after all, which meant that they clearly had to be integrated into the game somehow even if having more than one sidekick didn't make sense. Not that Andante would mind having lots of sidekicks; he'd never had one before, so this made him feel rather important.

"Hey guys! You wanna be spies too? Or I guess we'll need to have some kind of bad guys or something to spy on otherwise it'll be a pretty short-lived affair, huh? I s'pose we could always look for Solenne, but he's a cheater because he teleports. There's always Adagio, too, but now that he's a Pupitar all he ever does is sit there and get crunk or something. Whenever he's the villain, all you have to do is kinda tip him over and you've totally foiled him. Right, Adagio?"

Andante poked his head out from under the tablecloth to address the headphone-wearing Pupitar, who simply continued bobbing blissfully and mumbling something about ice on his teef. Convinced that this somehow verified his question, Andante retracted his head and returned to beaming at the Pokemon assembled at Fort Underneath the Table.

[size=8pt]Hmm.
He thought the flying silver strands were odd to begin with, but the Seadra had described it as hair.
From what he had observed, hair was usually something that stayed attatched to a human's head.
How odd that it would start jumping out the porthole as though it has a life of it's own.
"That is a bit of a predicament, and I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sure that this.." He paused, squinting his eyes at the brow-fish as he tried to put a name on it.
"Er. Brow-fish. I'm sure she wasn't the one who told the human inside to throw it at you. And I don't think she can hear you anyway."
A frown, and he was pondering as he flew, wings beating absently as his feet began to skim the water.
In another moment, his companion was gliding beside him, bumping the dragonite gingerly in an attempt to grab his attention.

Having been quite immersed in the menu before her, Belle felt herself jumping a bit as Kade started calling out to his other roomate scowling in the back of the room.
What a happy fellow.
She managed a small smile in spite of herself, and was going to turn back to the selection of food when she noticed the boy on the other side of Kade- She'd caught his name befre they'd gotten on the ferry, but had yet to speak with him.
Folding the paper and sliding it back to her cousin who, in return, fixed her with a curious look, she leaned forewards on the table to peer around Kade and get a better look at his friend as he nervously sipped at his drink.
Grinning, she took the opportunity to speak first.
"Hey, I saw you with Renald and that Atsuo boy earlier. You're Dabil, aren't you?" Another grin, and she folded her arms on the table, propping her weight on her elbows as she spoke.
"I didn't get to talk to you before- I'm Belle. I like your altaria."
It wasn't much, but she she wasn't sure how talkative this boy was. Best to play safe and start with his pokemon- complimenting one's companion was the next best thing to directly stroking their ego, so far as she could tell.

Down beneath the table, and by the girl's feet, the two electric types had peered up to watch as Pudding meandered over towards them and abruptly diverted his attention to the delcatty further along the rows of feet.
And.. There was Dante, starting a rally from what they could tell. Some sort of spy gang, if she'd heard correctly.
Did he just say 'get crunk'?
That in itself brought a smile to the pikachu's face, and she gave the jolteon a light shove to wake him before trotting over to the quilava, a look of suspicion plastered over her grin.
"Dante, if you're looking for suspicious characters to start spying on I think there's three that just entered the room. One of them's just sitting on a stool all lazy-like, but I wouldn't turn my back on him. The other two are verryyyy tricky- one's big and white and is about this tall;" She demonstrated the height of the absol by jumping onto the back of a drowsy looking Cain as he stumbled over and stretching herself out as well as she could beneath the table. As it turned out, she had to bend her head sideways to accomodate for the low roof, but it sort of got the point across.
"The other one's just as big, but he stands on two legs like a trainer and has blades coming out of the ends of his arms. He's mostly green and red and white. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to capture the monsters and put them under arrest for recklessly running around the ship without a license."
Finishing her short speech with a salute, she looked at each of Dante's 'spies' in turn- The quilava himself, the delcatty, growlithe, and of course, pudding.
Sure, she felt a bit silly, but goodness was she ever bored.[/size]

ooc/ Sowwies ^ ^ i have been so busy at college i have really had no time to even get on the internet let alone breath, XD! Just one more matter to address, i know that some of you are probably thinking: "Oh, how her character changed like that is soooo noobish" well, just to letcha all know that this 'mess' has been planned since before his first bow. Soooo i know what im doing, kay? Trust me!

bic/

Milotic saw the seadra yelling rather angrily at her for something her master did. She felt obliged to explain his actions herself, since he could possibly not understand what all the hubub would be about.

"I am very sorry about that," she swam gracefully up to the seadra, "He did not mean to send it at you. I think it was more of a symbolic thing to him. If you look a little closer, you can see, he is very troubled... and... you can call me 'Mila' rather than 'Mona Lisa' if you please."

She noted the pokemon flying overhead and smiled tenderly at it. She always liked to be a little motherly at times. Perhaps it was in her nature. She, biologically, was incapable of breeding herself, and so treated all younger pokemon as if they were her only children.

"What should i call you, seadra?"

Atsuo stepped out to the deck and noticed a small cove area where potential divers were able to slip off. He sat on the small ledge, gazing at the water, and leaned gently onto the bars that held him on. He splashed his toes in the water, relishing the smooth peacefulness of it. If only the ocean was always this way. That shipwreck he had been in when he had just started out on his quest had made him fear the ocean. If it hadn't been for Milotic... He may have died out there. She made him love the water. She made him love the sea.

Milotic jerked suddenly.

"Oh! Come meet my master! He is over this way! I'm sure i felt his presence in the water. I am also sure that your presence may cheer him up! He might even want to go for a ride on me!" Sparkles danced in her eyes as she remembered the fun they used to have sailing across the ocean together. Just the two of them. He wasn't really like her master. He was more like her son.

"Come! He is the nicest among the nice!"

[size=8pt]Seeing the two chatter away, Brant only grew more agitated when he thought he saw Charlotte blushing back at that kid. But what is this, he's blushing too!? Now this is a different story. If he is blushing, then what in the world is going on there? Seeing them get along too well was making him want to vomit, and he didnt know how much longer he could stand watching their disgusting friendliness. Worse yet, after Charlotte turned away from him looking annoyed, he had the gull to look over too! 'If she told you to jump off a bridge, would you do that too?' he smirked to himself. He assumed that Charlotte told him to look. 'What a lapdog'. But then the kid did something unexpected, he smiled back at him. 'What that hell! Are you mocking me!?' an eyebrow twitched in irritation.

By coincidence, the guy with the hyperactive quilava was trying to coax him over. Hah, like that'll work. It'll only cause him to do the opposite. He leaned back in his chair in defiance and looked away from the man. He especially wasnt going to come with the kind of persuasion that had 'big, happy family' labeled in it. And yet... that silver kid was over there anyways, so it'd save him the trouble of making up an excuse to be over there. Then, when he fist 'slips', it wont be his fault. Yeah, that sounded plausable.

'Agh' he mumbled and shook his head. Thats so predictable though (at least for him). 'Ah, what the hell.' he gave up on himself and got up off his lazy butt. He walked over to the group of trainers, and stuck his hands in his pockets, staring directly at the guy he wanted. "You." he said firmly, looking straight at the guy and thought that this would be enough evidence that he was directing himself at him. He believed it was rude to point.

"Step outside." He asked as if it were an order, and completely ignored the female who came in with her brother who was trying to converse with him. He waited for Dabil's response.

ooc: dun dun duun. =o

bic: Mr. Millenium took Kita's hand and took her from her table. Instead of holding her hand, he took her arm and wrapped his arm around hers, so that their arms were interlocked as they walked. He took her to a vacant table past Ms. Tyler, and knew she wouldnt mind sitting alone for the time being. He pulled out a chair for Kita and once she sat down he seated himself. It happened to be a smaller table, unlike the larger ones that the others were sitting in, so it was easier for Mr. Millenium and Kita to talk since they sat opposite of eachother at the table. His expression hadn't changed since he saw the unfortunate dispute between Kita and her brother.

"I apologize if it appears to you that I am meddling into what is your brother's and your business alone-" Mr. Millenium started in a calm manner, "but I could not help but intervene when I witnessed you in such a distressed state, please let me be someone that will help you fell better and help you to make amends with your brother. If theres anything at all I can do, please feel free to inform me, and if you will allow it, please tell me what had happened. This is my tournament, and I will not stand to have any sadness among my participants just because I had brought everyone here today." he finished and waited patiently for Kita to reply.

As if it in conspiracy to ruin Mr. Millenium's unpredicted seriousness, the waitors had come back, and were now taking orders. One happened to stop at Kita's and Millenium's table, but Mr. Millenium waved a hand to have them 'pass' him. "I wont be eating till this evening. However, please order what you'd like, I dont plan on keeping you from your friends through the entire course of lunch." the man assured his tearful trainer. He didnt miss a beat from the sudden arrival of the waitor.

Mr. Tyler could only wonder what was transpiring between Kita and Mr. Millenium, since this was a first for her too. "Hmm, this is definitely new, I never knew he could be like that." Ms. Tyler scratched the back of her head, and immediately smoothed out the tight bun her hair was kept up in. When the waitor arrived at her table, she said her piece, and continued to guess at what it could possibly be. "Maybe... he's trying to hit on her." the young woman ended her sentence in a more sour tone. This would surely be a new approach, but she wasnt sure if he was... conniving enough for that.

"Yupp I'm Pudding! Hi Andante!" Pudding turned from Juliet to Andante and waves\d a paw vigorously at the Quilava. "Uh... whats a spy? Can I be a mascot?" Pudding asked excitedly, since he knew what a mascot was. He learned from his mum, who often called him that. Pudding then turned quickly toward the red doggy that mum previously petted up above them. "Hi there!" Pudding repeated Renrir in a cutesy way, "I dont know." Pudding answered Fenrir's question honestly and just as upbeat as his hello to her was. As if his attention span couldn't get any shorter, he then turned to his favorite big yellow electric siblings he spotted and waddled over to them. "Yay!! Rusty! Cain!" Pudding smiled from ear to ear and waved up at them. He still hadnt grown since they last met. "Yay I thought I was never gonna see you again, and you pwomised me you'd teach me how to make sparks," Pudding reminded them eagerly. His world was so small, he didnt know when he'd be able to see them again, and now that he have, he wasnt going to waste this opportunity. Pudding tilted his head to the side as Rusty explained what the two suspicious people sounded like. He couldnt picture what they looked like at all! Just then, someone happened to be crossing legs, and accidently kicked Pudding in the side of the head. "Woa!" Pudding suddenly felt like a bowling pin being knocked down. "Hey, I didnt prank them or nuthin" the teddiursa pouted unscathed. His head was ironically like a bowling ball, which was handy for him when his mum punished him with karate chops to the forehead.

"Oh no its ok." Charlotte suddenly felt uncomfortable making Reynald uncomfortable. Oh boy. But quickly answered to Reynald's comment about Atsuo with, "So its because Atsuo was being too polite to me? Its my fault they're fighting?" Charlotte hit it dead on despite her obvious naivety. "Oh no..." she never intended to make her new friend lose her brother just when she met her; this was horrible! Her thoughts began to grow worse along the lines of 'shes never going to forgive me' to 'I'm going to die alone no ones ever going to want to be my friend again' until Reynald broke her out of it with his explanation about his eyes. "Is that so?" Charlotte was surprised that the lighting was so poor as Reynald says. All the windows were uncloaked and it was the middle of the day, so you'd think the natural light was ok enough. But then again, how should she know. She's the one wearing sunglasses. Charlotte crossed her legs and happened to hit what she thought was the table leg, before she answered his question. But before she could reply, she caught sight of Brant walking over and watched in horror as he stopped before everyone and called out to who she thought was Reynald. To her surprise, he called out Dabil. "W-what?" Charlotte muttered to herself, speechless.

As it just so happened, the waitors returned to take order, and Brant's sudden instruction created a somewhat awkwardness. As a waitor walked up to Brant and the others to take everyone's orders, Brant flashed a glare at the guy for interrupting him, and turned to Dabil. "Make your order now and come with me." he ordered, and the waitor turned to Dabil first, since it looked as if this scary individual was forcing him to step out for a minute.

ooc: agh I was hoping this would be short but look at it. Dx sorry guys.[/size]

Reynald panicked as Charlotte went into a depressive state. "No no it wasn't your fault! It is just I don't think that is how he acts or who he is and that makes Kita mad since he wont be himself yknow?" Reynald sighed in a defeated tone as he tried to apologize. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset but I always end up putting my foot in my mouth yknow and errr...." He shook his head and then bowed it, staring at his knees, his silver hair falling into his face to cover his eyes. He could never say anything he wanted right. And now he made the situations worse, idiot! Fortunately, Charlotte kept on talking to him. She seemed surprised about his eyes. So, still in his defeated voice, he explained while looking at his knees "Yea...it's not even my original eyes....they used to be forest green...but..." he shook his head and fell quiet as he remembered.

Andante talked excitedly about being spies and finding enemies and such. It made Fenrir laugh "Sure I'll be a spy with you! But we need a commander to give us missions..." Finally, Pudding decided to notice her. Fenrir smiled as Pudding introduced himself in what she thought was quite possibly the most cutest way ever. She was about to continue conversing with him when a very familiar Pikachu walked up with a Jolteon and started describing some very weird people. Pudding was talking excitedly to them so she walked up and circled the Pikachu once. "Hi! My name is Fenrir....have we met before? You smell kinda familiar." Her tail wagged as she smiled at them. Suddenly, Pudding was kicked in the head and fell. Fenrir turned "Awww...are you ok Pudding?" She was having the time of her life with Andante and the others under here.

Reynald fell out of his daydream as Charlotte looked on in shock behind him. He turned in his seat to see none other than Brant walking up to them with a look of hate on his face. Reynald couldn't help it. His face slid into a sly smile and his eyes flashed dangerously. Unfortunately, Brant was calling out Dabil. The boy had accidentally hurt him, so why is he making such a big deal out of it? Well, either way, he was not about to let Brant pick on this kid. Reynald sighed and looked up at Brant, his voice carefully controlled and level "Cmon, your not STILL upset about what happened are you? It was an accident, they happen." He shrugged meekly as the waiter came and he gave his order, also ordering a nice steak for Fenrir. He didn't look it but Reynald's whole body was tense, waiting for Brant to make a move.

[size=8pt]It didn't take much for Rusty to convert back into mimi-mum; as soon at the stranger's foot had thumped into Pudding's head the pikachu was examining the little bear's head for any bumps.
"Well, it may be karma for a prank you pulled on someone before. Those sorts of things have a way at getting back at you."
She gave her best smile and patted at the teddiursa's head as Cain padded over, a thoughtful look on his face.
"You know, Pudding, there's an awful lot of ways to make sparks. You could make electric sparks like us, fire sparks like Dante and the Growlithe," he paused, glancing at the quilava and pup before going on with a smile. "What did you want to learn first?"

Dabil hadn't even gotten the chance to take note of the scary-boy's advancing before he'd been ordered to follow Brant outside.
Probably more out of instinct than straight-thinking, Belle was on her feet with one hand balled up at her side and the other resting in a loose fist on the table.
Of course, as a chain reaction Angel was soon at the ready, but still seated so as not to draw any more attentionto the scene. Though the awkwardness that was brought on by the sudden appearance of waiters coming to take their orders sort of detracted from the grim atmosphere. Loosening whatever muscles had become taught, he turned to the man that had started to eye them warily and placed an order for his meal and his cousin's, and a small meal for the pokemon scattered around the ship.

Belle certainly had an inane habit of becoming protective of others, strangers or no.
And it usually got her into trouble, which was probably the inevitable outsome of this situation.
Naturally, she was the first of the two to speak- and with the expected edge in her voice to boot.
"What do you think you're doing?"[/size]

ooc| Yeah... I have exams this week too. O.o' And to 8th Deadly Sin, I love reading your roleplaying posts, no matter how giant they are. xD

Oh, my... looks like his other two roomies knew each other. And one was apparently calling the other out for some reason. Why, exactly, he was doing so was a mystery to Kade. At least Belle was sticking up for Dabil. Really... Kade kinda felt like he should be, too. But when he didn't know what was going on -- or what his other roomie's name was -- he also had the notion that this maybe wasn't his business. Dabil looked a little bit timid, admittedly, but maybe he had a black belt in Jet Foo Yong or something. Or maybe Grumpy Roommate had a crush on Dabil and wanted alone time, or was extremely shy about being shoved into a massive heap of strangers and wanted to stick with a familiar face, or maybe Dabil had jacked Grumpy's wallet, or maybe... maybe Kadence was letting his imagination run wild. How Andante of him.

Well, may as well run with that, then. Even if he was currently sans headphones, he played the oblivious part quite well. An absent smile came to Kade's face. "Oh... so you guys know each other already, huh? Cool. Makes me feel a bit left out, to be honest. Here I am, the only one in the room that's not BFFs already. Hey... maybe I can tag along wherever you're going? I know three's company, but... you're cool with that, right, Dabil? I did promise we'd become chums over lunch, and I'd hate to go breaking that promise." Okay, maybe his stupid comments weren't going to avoid a nasty conflict or soothe any tempers, but Kadence didn't have enough bluntness in him to just come up with a "what are you doing."

Marziale, for the record, happened to love drama and was leaning forward in her seat, coming dangerously near to toppling off Kade's head. It was surprising the beads of her necklace weren't covered in teeth marks, with all the chewing she was doing. Oh, speaking of chewing... Kade shot a grin up to the waiter and jerked a thumb towards Dabil. "I'll have what he's having. The chicken meal thing sounds delish."

---

Mission time! Awesome! Andante immediately got his game face on, narrating the beginning of the grand spyventure to anyone who happened to be listening. "Suspicious characters are running rampant onboard the S.S. ...uh..." What was the ferry called again? Something Frenchy. Andante wasn't so much for foreign languages, so he mumbled something that sounded like "alleyfoozee hang a left bonsoir" and hoped it was close enough. "Commander Belle and her trusty vice-commander Cain train the loyal mascot, Pudding, who was injured in action while fighting off an army of traitorous toes. Juliet, the clever sidekick, is doing recon in the midst of enemy territory. Agent Fenrir is keeping a close eye on the home base, lest any more traitors try to harm Pudding, and the enemy... um... they're somewhere over there."

Andante peered out from underneath the tablecloth, suspiciously eying the three targets that Belle had pointed out. A Lucario, an Absol, a Gallade. Very sketchy! Except not so much a Gallade, since Solenne might be a Gallade someday so he wouldn't approve of one being called sketchy. That was just common courtesy. Still! He was one of the suspicious characters running rampant, after all, and the S.S. Alleyfoozee Hang a Left Bonsoir was counting on the spies to... spy on them? There was a tragic shortage of laser lipstick, after all, and car chases were probably a no-no. Andante supposed he could give them hotfoots, but that had time-out written all over it.

---

Ah. Mila. Because she was a Milotic. Yes. Coda got it. Though she couldn't help wondering if Mila's name had been Feeba back before she had evolved. Either way, Venus de Milo was probably more appropriate than Mona Lisa. What with the no arms and the Milo-Mila thing and all. Alternatively, brow-fish was very easy to remember. Or... well, the brow-fish could wait until that Milotic attitude started rearing its ugly head. Bunch of self-obsessed Mary Sues. "Call me Coda." Since, y'know, that was her name. It wasn't particularly feminine or airy or pretty; certainly not a Mila by any means. Quick, blunt, and boyish was all it was... and that was probably why Coda liked her name so much.

"Well... just so long as he doesn't try and ride me." Not that he would, considering she was a Seadra. Three, maybe four feet tall, covered in sharp jabby spines? The segno tattooed on her cheek was the only hint that she wasn't a random wild Pokemon coming up to cough rabies at him or something. Maybe if she was a Kingdra, then piggybacks would be viable, but even then... eh. She wouldn't cart a stranger around. Even so, she maybe oughta do something nice for that human. All that symbolic talk was miles above her head, but if it hadn't been on purpose than Smokescreening his face would maybe be not so good. So... yeah, niceness instead. Coda could do nice.

The Seadra ducked under the waves for a moment, partially to get some water over her gills and partially because inspiration had struck. Hair tended to float; most of it was still drifting behind the ferry, though it looked like maybe some had gotten tangled in the propellers. Coda salvaged what she could, draping it over her long snout like a particularly waterlogged mustache. Once she had a fair-sized amount saved, she returned to the ferry, doing her best not to look too grossed out about touching hair. With her face, no less. She swam up to the ledge, shaking the tangled gob of soaking hair onto the ship's deck near Atsuo. It tumbled off with a wet splat. Delicious. "Um... here. You dropped this," Coda pointed out to the boy. Even if she didn't expect him to understand that, he was more than welcome to respond with a "Sorry for throwing hair at you, Coda, I didn't mean to. You see, I am a thing that grows hair and things that grow hair tend to be irrational and make no sense. Dante, for example." Y'know. Just saying.

ooc/GAHHHH!!! SO... MUCH... WORK.... @.@

Atsuo blinked a few times at the Seadra who floated in front of him, holding onto a glob of his hair. He resisted the urge to twitch for his once glorious locks had been mutilated to... this salt water mess. But, the seadra was being kind, he concluded.

"Why thanks! I didn't know you were out there or i would'nt have tossed in the water. You're a nice one." He took the... glob... and set it on the deck where he could dispose of it into a nice deep trash can later. He petted the Seadra, and looked up to see Milotic approaching him. She had that look in her eyes. He knew she wanted to take him for a spin.

"Gah, I s'pose, Milotic."

He discarded his long trench and put it onto the railing. He also left his boots and socks there as well. It felt weird. Having the wind blow upon him and no hair wafting in it. Only a botch cut was left.

"Hey there Seadra, do you wanna take a spin with us? You could swim next to us if you want to."

He looked over the water, and saw a dragonite flying around. He waved a little nervously, unsure if it was a tame pokemon or just a wild one. It was most likely tame, though. He then dove, gracefully perhaps, into the water and felt Milotic swim underneath him. Grasping onto her neck for dear life, he felt her serpent body swim powerfully and quickly. Then, she jumped. And she proceeded to do so many more times, Atsuo laughing between breaths.

'WEEEEEE!!!!' Milotic called as she jumped and dove four times. She knew Master was having a great time. She wanted to look to see if Coda had followed them, but found it very difficult to concentrate. Feeling a little fun, she jumped right next to the ferry, rubbing her lower scales on the sides of the boat, and then flitting away underwater, making sure she broke the surface to let Atsuo breath... every now and then.

Kita watched Mr. Millennium for a moment. Her eyes were still clouded by her harsh tears and she really didn't know what to say. She was so speechless, it took her a moment for her to realize that YES the waiter was there and YES he wanted to take her order. She ordered a cheeseburger, and then proceeded to speak, still uncertain of the looming outcome. Should she be pouring out her soul to a complete stranger and... well... weirdo? She almost felt the urge, and looked at charlotte hoping the blonde would notice the pleading 'save me' look in her eyes... Maybe...

"He was just... being a donkey. Atsuo was raised to be the epitome of 'perfect'. My parents wanted him to be the smartest, coolest, and most good looking boy in all of our town. They placed so many expectations on Atsuo, that he couldn't take it, and moved out. He was alone so longe, that i really couldn't explain how reclusive he became. He wanted friends... girlfriends also, of course, but they never saw the 'him' that was truly my brother. So they made fun of him. I... made fun of him just now... The girls would call him Gay because of hoe he acted when he was nervous around them. It was like he locked up Atsuo and became someone completely different..." she began to cry again, "I tried... to tell him. He looked SO stupid... and i didn't want him to lose another oppurtunity to be happy... Its just not FAIR!"

She placed her head in her hands and almost began to sob again when something shook the side of the boat.

"Did you really run us into an iceberg?!" she asked, shocked. When she looked out the window, she saw her brother, happier than he had been in a long time. She clenched her hands together and began to sob once more. Why couldn't he forgive her?

[size=8pt]Caught up in her own depressing thoughts, Charlotte failed to see Reynald's feeble attempts to apologize for causing her worry. Poor guy. "What? They used to be green?" She was shocked that his eyes had changed so drastically from green to the vibrant red they were now. What could have caused this ocular mutation? Suddenly, she felt as if she stepped into forbidden territory when she saw the look on his face, well the lack there of, since he was shielding his face from her. She reached out a hand out of impulse to touch his shoulder, and to plead with him to not act this way. This feeling he was emiting through his body language was just too sad. It was too familiar.

She stopped herself though, and withdrew her hand when she watched Brant walk over to them. "What accident?" Did something happen between them that she didnt see? It must be, since she could feel the intensity between Brant, Reynald, and Belle too. Fearing for whatever Brant might do to Dabil, she also felt the urge o defend him, but thought against it. It would be awkward since she barely knew him, and because Brant actually knew her, she didnt know what would happen if he listened to her. Would he hit her instead?

"Owie... I'm ok Fenrir" Pudding assured the growlithe as he rubbed his big coconut of a head with the paw that wasnt holding him up. "Hehe whats karma?" Pudding giggled at Rusty as he playfully shooed her pat away. Once he was up on feet, though still a bit wobbily, he first answered Rusty's question with, "I wanna learn what you and Cain can do!"

Even though he is known to get easier distracted, he couldnt let go of the attack to his cranium, and sneaked a quick jab in someone's shin (since he had already forgotten which foot was the culprit) before he jumped in excitement from Andante's motivation. "Yay I'm a mascot! Wheres the enemy, let me at'em!" He was lucky not to get another head injury from all his jumping, but he didnt have to worry, since at his height he wouldnt be able to hit his head on the table even if he wanted to.

"Who else?" Brant replied coldly to Dabil's questioning. What is this? Three people were meddling into their business? When will this annoying invasion of attention seekers end!? Brant completely ignored the first acusation that got thrown at him, by the same nosy kid 'Reynald' or something. And the kid with the quilava... he had no words to say to him. Well he did, but he didnt want to waste his whole day on such a worthless attempt to rid himself of the guy, since he had a feeling that the kid was vary much like an annoying cockroach that just wont die. And then there was that chic that was all about defending the weaklings who were too much of a pansy to do it themselves. Even better. "What do you think I'm doing?" Brant threw at Belle with a sneer plastered on his face. "Tch, I dont see how thats any business of yours, I think it'd be wiser for you in the long run if you'd stick with what you know; nothing" Brant chuckled half-heartedly and turned to leave with Dabil. As he stepped out, he felt the ferry rock particularly significant, but figured that it was no surprise that this piece of junk wasnt such a smooth ride.

Not in the mood for eavesdroppers, he went past all the rooms and toward the back of the boat, and left the hallway where the open sea and the stern meeted them. It was pretty loud since they were right next to the rudders and the waves created by the engine. He took a seat on a chair that happened to be there, and beckoned Dabil to do the same. Once Dabil had been seated, Brant gave him the longest glare and said, "I have a question for you, and I better hear what I want to hear," before waiting for Dabil's reply.

No matter how concerned for Kita he was, he just could not understand what Kita was telling him. These explanations about her brother and how he locked up himself was way over his head. 'What is this about losing opportunities? How is this your fault? Whats so unfair?' Despite all his confusion and bottled up choas going on inside his nogin, he kept his composure as he listened intently to Kita's every word. Even if he didnt get it, he still knew what was the right thing to do. "Listen, I may not have any answers for you, but I do know that if he really cares about you, then he will forgive whatever you have done. And because he's your brother, I know that he wouldnt be able to forgive himself if he saw you this unhappy." He crouched in his seat and tried to look her in the eyes. Seeing Kita cry like this was really starting to break his heart. He felt like he would do anything to make Kita happy again. How strange.

If there was only one thing that could have ruined Millenium's reassuring speech, it would be the sight of Atsuo's happy face appearing in one of the side windows next to the table everyone was seated at. Talk about crappy timing.

He pushed Kita's question aside about his foolish announcement earlier, and finally cracked. "I'm sorry, but he must not be the brother you think he is, if he's already forgotten you this quickly. I was hoping it wouldnt come to this, but I'm already starting to dislike your brother." he muttered to Kita with a look of disdain toward the merry guy in the window. Now that he thought about it, does Atsuo look a bit different? He appeared and disappeared from the window so quickly, he wasnt able to get a good look other than his beaming smile.

Not far off, Ms. Tyler watched as Mr. Millenium scoot closer to Kita, though in her perspective, it was a little too close. 'What is he thinking, the pervert! Sure he's kid himself at 24, but she's just a trainer!' she steamed and out of frustration, grabbed her water and chugged it down in an attempt to cool down. Once she was a little calmer, she turned and saw that the trainers themselves were getting a bit out of hand. It looked as if one of the taller ones was taking the little one to death row. 'What could be happening over there?' she pondered.
[/size]

Reynald continued to stare coldly at Brant as he attacked Belle. His temper fumed, he hated when kids acted this way. He turned his attention back to Charlotte as Brant left. He had a plan, or at least a way so he could figure out what Brant was about to do with Dabil. He could be out there in a flash but he did not want to be rude or cause a bigger scene. He smiled and kept his feelings to himself. Returning to the conversation before Brant had decided it was time to be a punk. "Yea weird how things happen huh...." he was pretty sure his voice was back to normal when he said it but his face resonated pain at the memory. He decided to answer her question about what had happened earlier. "Uh yea, one of Dabil's Pokemon had accidentally attacked Brant....I know he didn't mean it and I hope Brant isn't gonna blow this out of proportion."

His eyes sparked as he said "Excuse me one second" and then dove under the table cloth. he say Fenrir having fun with the rest of the Pokemon under there "Pst, Fenrir I got a job for ya." Fenrir's ears perked up and trotted over. "Y'know that punk that had been picking on Dabil right? Well he's out talking to Brant in private. I need you to sneak in there, and I mean you cannot be seen, and listen in on them. When he's done get back here before them or after I don't care which, as long as your not seen, and tell me what they are talking about. If He decides to make a single move to hurt him I want you to stop him and be loud about it, so I can help alright?" After finishing talking to Fenrir he sat back up, "Sorry about that."

Fenrir nodded and grinned. She loved Rey's little schemes. She turned to Andante and tried to act all military like. "Agent Andante, unfortunately I have another mission assigned to me and cannot accompany you." She nodded and said goodbye to them all and then slunk off after Brant. She was very good at being stealthy and it wasn't hard for her to follow easily behind without being seen by anyone. She saw the two sit down and found the best hiding spot, where she could easily see and hear what they were saying without them seeing her. She crouched down and refused to move a muscle. Her eyes locked onto the two boys and she waited.

ooc| Due to the lack of notice in our roleplay at this moment, i can only conjure up so much information into this reply until a few people post so... that i suppose then i can... post again T T'...

bic|
Kita looked up at Mr. Millennium. He was being so nice but...

"My brother is nice... he IS the person i know he is... I hurt him so bad a few minutes ago. He looked like he was about to die..." she couldn't help but doubt for a moment from his expression in the window, "Milotic is probably trying to cheer him up..." she concluded.

"Mr. Millennium... i--...ah... wh... i can't even SPEAK! My brother is the nicest person i have ever known but..." she doubted once more. Right now, it was Mr. Millennium with her, smiling at her, his words warming her chest.... what? She almost shook the thought from her mind when she silently realized that perhaps the spaztic man from before could be quite handsome at times.

She turned away for a moment, hiding her red face with her hands, and then silently took a moment to regain her composure... and her coloring.

"Thank you so much for cheering me up, Mr. Millennium. It meant so much. I'm sure Atsuo will be back to his normal self later. And Your right. I'm sure he'll be able to forgive me for the atrocious things i said to him."

She smiled brightly for a moment, and then laxed into a worried ponderous look. It should be ok, right? Things were going to be ok...

[size=8pt]'Sure he looked like he as dieing but he's perfectly happy 5 minutes later? I doubt that.' Mr. Millenium thought to himself as Kita was trying to make up excuses for her heartless brother. He must have been feeling ok to get cheered up so easily, and seeing Kita so upset over her brother who seemed to care less was really starting to get under his skin. It was unforgiveable.

Before he knew it, there was Kita, turned away from him. Was she that embarrassed of Mr. Millenium seeing her cry?

Reynald shrugged meekly, "Chances are she wont find anything. She is just there to make sure Dabil doesn't get thrown overboard or hurt." He chuckled a little and leaned back. "You seem to know Brant a little. Have any idea why he has to act like he is the King of the world and everyone else is just ants?"

He sat back up as the food came and Kita sat down. He decided to follow up Charlotte's question. "Hey, you were the one that stood up for me earlier aren't you? Thanks for that by the way. Um...are you feeling any better than earlier?" He took a bite out of his sandwich carefully, he was conscious of manners and was bugged when people didn't use them. He set the steak aside for later and continued working on his sandwich lost in thought.

Suddenly something seemed very awkward about Charlotte. Why hadn't he noticed it before? "Hey I noticed you don't take your sunglasses off.." He wasn't sure how to continue in case of making her upset so he let the question die and returned to his food, hoping she hadn't heard him. His eyes sent another wave of annoyance and pain at him and he paused to rub them vigorously.

Fenrir yawned and watched the two boys silently. Brant had called out an Alakazam to watch for anybody. That was smart if someone would try to stop them, but she was just here as a safety net. Brant seemed on edge and leaned closer to Dabil. He threatened him slightly as he did so and looked like he would kill Dabil if the kid didn't do what he said. Fenrir continued to sit and wait, waiting to see events unfold.

Kita had to stifle chuckling at Mr. Millenniums humorous dab at himself. He was so super nice, she really didn't know what to say except: "It was a pleasure. Hopefully we can have lunch another time like this... without the... drama. Thank you so much for all your encouragement."

She walked back to her own table, quite red in the face, and it took her a moment to fully comprehend just what charlotte and reynald had said.

"Oh!" she waved her hands in front of her slightly, "Everything is all right now!"

'hopefully' she thought.

Sitting down, she began to delicately select the food she wished to ingest. Things were definately heavy on her mind still...

"Oh, it was no problem at all, Reynald. I just... hate seeing people getting picked on." She thought of Atsuo's childhood, and was shaken slightly a little more, but because of mr. millennium, she could regain herself now. The burden wasn't so heavy. She snuck a peak at their host for a moment and turned slightly jolting back to facing her group.

"I'm feeling a lot better..." she smiled, "Mr. Millennium was so nice..."

She smiled at Charlotte and was about to speak when Reynald brought up her sunglasses. She actually was kind of curious herself, but didn't think on the topic any more. Instead, she asked Charlotte what all the hubub was with Dabil and that other guy...

-- Newest post added on so i won't get in trouble for doublin'

ooc| ok, so no one posting. I know i have college and what not and people have waited on me before, but i actually posted eventually. Here's the problem. One of my characters (and time itself) is kind of stuck because WE'RE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE! So please, in a way you committed yourself to keeping this thing going. So KEEP GOING! >

[size=8pt]ooc| ._. My excuse is that I was on vacation. Rather, I still am. Surfers Paradise ahoy-hoy -waves Australian flag-
Sorry if I'm not getting on very often, but I don't think many people are waiting on me anyway ;3 The plot is more or less centered around Dabil and Brant. Personally, I want to know if someone gets their face punched in :U

A hearty huff from the girl as she plopped angrily back into her seat, glowering at her silverware momentarily as if contemplating the idea of snatching up the knife and fork, charging down the hall and throwing it ninja-style at the back of Brant's head. The only thing holding her back was her inability to throw things ninja-like, and on top of that the quizzical look she was getting from her cousin even as their meals were set on the table in front of them.
Never one to start a scene, she returned the boy's look with an impatient glare of her own and purposefully averted her eyes to focus on something more interesting.
Like the edge of Kade's plate that so happened to be sitting there. Nice and shiny, though from where she sat it was hard to tell if it was sturdy plastic or not. And the chicken meal that she gave an involuntary shudder towards as it came into her line of view. She'd cut meat from her diet years ago and had gotten to the point where she was to it as a fat kid is to, well..
Veggies, fruits, low fat chewing gum..?
Yep. Good stuff.

Rusty felt herself grinning as Andante began skirting around beneath the table, scouting out the targets she'd named with the knowledge that they'd be good sports and play the bad guys well enough. Plopping onto her bottom and peering at Pudding curiously, she began comtemplating his words.
"Karma.. You'll learn more as you get older. Now, as far as making sparks goes, you just have to do what I do, okay?"
Giving a reassuring grin as Cain snuck around behind the teddiursa, she held out her paws before her and glanced sidelong at Pudding while she waited for him to follow suit, and for Cain to prepare a small surge of sparks that, when properly aimed, would seem to have burst forth from the bear's paws.[/size]

[ooc/ so apparently everyone decided to die at the same time, or maybe i'm just stuck in some weird version of purgatory. So, now that no has still posted for a MONTH, i've decided to take the initiative and get us back on the boards. bleh. I s'pose i have better things i could be doing, (like finishing my novel... >> writers block sucks...) but i can't seem to give this place up just yet. XP!]

Kita sat a while. The boys that had caused all the commotion were still gone from the room, and she felt quite lonely for, perhaps, a perceptible moment. Reynald was speaking with Charlotte, who must have been embarrased because she hadn't answered yet. Belle was fuming, and Kade...? Well, she really couldn't tell anything about him. So, seeing that conversation was going nowhere for the moment, she took the opportunity to delve into the fantastical world that was her mind. Gently brushing her hair from her face, she thought about her home. It seemed so far away right now. She wished... she could be talking to Atsuo right now.

Her food was untouched, and she decided that... well? Why not? Excusing herself from their midst briefly, she plodded to Atsuo's room. The door was closed, and she almost felt a wall separating her and her brother... figuatively as well as realistically. Using the top of her knuckle, she tapped slightly on the door, and it seemed like forever until she heard a deep voice come from the depths of his little cavern.

"Come in."

She looked at the doorknob. Should she? After all the problems they had had that day? did she dare speak with him? Could she really open this door and face her brother? She took a deep breath, and opened it.

Atsuo had finished changing and showering when he heard the light knock. He knew who it was. Kit was the only one he could think of that would be this timid at the moment. He wanted to talk with her, actually. He wanted to explain his change. He wondered what she would think. It felt like hours before she actually opened the door. He would never forget that facial expression. It was complete shock.

"A-atsuo! What did you do?!"

"Well, i'll give you a moment to compose yourself before i explain."

She shakily sat down on the middle bed.

"Kit, i felt trapped. I wanted your friends to enjoy my company, and i think i actually scared them away. I wish they were here so that i could apologize formally, but instead i have decided that i will not express my transformation with words, but actions. I am going to be the person i have always felt like inside. The person you know, but seems to disappear when others trundle on by. It embarrasses you, i know it does. So, from now on, i will not try to please anyone. Nor will i act..." he paled, "so atrociously flirtatious again. I believe it is against my true nature, and i know i shouldn't do anything to displease my dear sister. Forgive me, Kit?"

Kita began to cry again, so happy but yet so furious that she had acted so ridicuously emotional when there had been nothing to worry about.

She wiped off her tears with a long sniff, and laughed:

"Atsuo, you gave yourself a hack-job!"

His hand flew to his hair, and his pallid skin gained a touch of color.

"You really think so?"

"Kid, it's two inches shorter on one side. Let me fix it for you."

Taking the scissors he had used, she silently corrected the disarray his silver locks. All the while, she was rejoicing in knowing that she had been forgiven.

[ooc/ his hair now looks like the guys in his pokemon card in my siggie, kays? POST PEOPLE! lol,

Reynald suddenly felt very awkward. He had just brought up somethat that was obviously touchy, since she wasnt answering the question. His cheeks turned hot as he stammered a slight apology before returning to his food. Kita got up and left the room for no apparent reason. Well great...did I scare her off too?Rey mused as he sat staring at his food. He looked up at Belle and smiled slightly, hoping she wouldn't run off too. He shook his head at his own stupidity and sighed. He leaned back into his chair and said "So, Belle, what have you been up to since Goldenrod?" he was hoping to calm her down a bit and get some conversation going since it all grounded to a halt with the arrival of Brant.

Fenrir yawned and continued to lay there staring at the two boys. She wouldn't dare go to sleep, but it she really wanted to get something to eat. And Rey and her hadn't gotten a chance to train today, that made her humph slightly. She always enjoyed training with Rey. Whatever the angry kid wanted to say he was obviously trying to drag out the suspense as he just sat and glared and Dabil. Whatever he needs to talk about he better get it done before my paws fall asleep!! she thought angrily.

[size=8pt]ooc| Woah, didn't expect this to get revived... :3

Having snatched up her fork and started chasing a few grains of rice around the rim of her plate, she was surprised to hear Reynald start talking after the awkward silence that had followed Kita's exit.
Goldenrod.. Oh right, she remembered.
A small smirk grew on her mouth as she straightened up, letting her free hand slide off te table and onto her lap as the one gripping her fork prodded indifferently at the tasteless white whatsit that was occupying space on her plate.
"I could ask you the same thing. But after you guys left, that girl on the roof of the building sorta disappeared. Dunno what happened to her, but since you were gone and I actually had somewhere to be, I think, I just left. Once I got my gallade back, of course. How severe was the crash anyway? I can imagine getting hit by a bike wouldn't have been too nice, all things considered."
Brushing off a brush-off seemed to be a pretty simple task, if one was judging by the way that she was responding to Reynald's conversation starter.
From one side of her, she'd hardly noticed her cousin observing the quick recovery and remained oblivious to the leggy lucario that had slid off his seat to slip in between the two, sniffing inquisitively at the food on her plate.
The boy beside her reached out to scratch absently at the black head, receiving a twitch of tall, thick ears in response. Having crossed his legs on his stool and sitting comfortably, despite how very uncomfortable it actually looked, he'd started watching Belle's left ear with a detached look on his face as he sipped at the water glass that remained idle as it rested against his lower lip, collecting whatever moisture had remained on the flesh since his last consumption.

It was a general thought now that the boat was moving far too slowly.[/size]

ooc: OKI i have info on where the heck 8th Deadly is. She is apparently been having technical difficulties for like a month now @ @ anyways hope she gets it fixed so we dont have to sit here forever waiting lol. Sorry everyone ^ ^;

Reynald smiled as Belle answered him. Good to have somebody talking at least. He laughed as she brought up the crash. "It wasn't that bad initially." he said. "Just a cracked rib or two from where the bike hit me and my right forearm had a hairline fracture." He motioned to his back on the left side where the old wounds irritated him if he moved wrong. "But then after the twins came and tried to carry me and THEN blew me up, it became a bit worse. The ribs that were cracked broke along with a few more and my arm had broke since I landed on it. Also with all the crap that had happened I was surprised I was still walking. I think I would have been hurt more if you hadn't of shown up and actually Helped." He laughed again and rubbed his right arm, a small scar ran along the underside where it was cut up from his landing.

"After everyone had left the doctors patched me up and I went on my way kinda floating from town to town searching.." His smiled weakened slightly and his eyes burned a little but he recomposed himself quickly. He yawned "Man this boat ride is taking forever, I probably should go out and do some training, Fenrir usually likes that. It'll pass the time that's for sure" He laughed and sat back, fiddling with his bottle of IBC.

[size=8pt]Despite how grim the situation had actually been at the time of the incident mentioned, she felt herself grinning from ear to ear right now.
"Well, I don't know what it would have felt like, but watching it was certainly painful. I was kind of surprised you let them continue 'helping' you after the first time they'd fumbled." A thoughtful look crossed her face as a hand instinctively went to her plate to act as a shield between the muzzle of the lucario inching closer and closer to her food.
"But I'm glad it worked out. A shame you ended up with a scar though," she continued, glancing at the discolored stream being massaged by the opposite hand. "It makes the accident look worse than it was, I think. Even if it is a teeny one."
She paused as he began to speak again, mentioning something about searching before cutting himself off and earning him a quizzical look from the girl.
"Well, I'm not quite sure where you'd go to train, from what we could see there wasn't too much room on either end of the boat.. But I actually have to get some food into my team's stomach's, so I'll go with you."
As soon as she had risen from her seat, she stooped over to check to see if her pikachu was still under the table- ah, there she was. Sitting around with a small group of pokemon and her cousin's jolteon. She gave a low whistle that caught the attention of both the electric types, and held out the two rolls she'd snatched from the bread basket on top of the table. Smiling as she watched them immediately start nibbling at the bread with grins etched on their faces, she straightened up and put a hand on the shoulder of her lucario who had followed suit.
Glancing back to Reynald and letting her dinner catch her eye, she took the plate and a fork and let the taller pokemon start picking at the meal with her, feeling oddly unhungry.[/size]

ooc: sorry its so long

He laughed as Belle mentioned what the incident had looked like "Yea it wasn't that great from my point of view either. and I didn't want them to help anymore they just kept at it"
He shrugged off the comment about the scar " I have a few actually, this one just kinda itches every now and then yknow." He smiled as she sat up and mentioned that she wanted to go and watch him train. "The font end of the boat had some room it'll be fine. Might want to warn you though that are training can get a bit extreme." He chuckled as he gathered his things.

He looked over at Charlotte one last time, he didn't want to just leave her hanging. He enjoyed her company "Sorry about the comment on the glasses again. Uh, if you want to come back and watch you can too." He fumbled over his words a bit as he said them. "Well, cya there." He walked past Belle and left the dining area.

Reynald whistled and Fenrir slunk out from her hiding spot to and caught up with him. She paused to give Belle a gleeful hello. He motioned to Belle with a slight nod of his head as he watched her pick at her food.

"Follow me."

Reynald walked to the front end of the ship where there was an open area out looking the sea.
"Alright girl, let's get some training in" He smiled slightly. Most people that have seen Fenrir assume that she was pretty weak, since she was still a Growlithe. However, Fenrir was pretty strong, only reason she was not an Arcanine was the fact that Reynald had yet to find a Fire Stone, and then she would only be stronger. He looked over at Belle "You might want to stand out of the way a bit." His eyes gleamed.

Fenrir yipped in agreement and crouched into a ready position, facing the sea. her fur wavered as if it were fire itself and heat wafted off of her. Reynald bent his knees slightly and spread his feet apart, left foot in the front. His arms were out in front of him, again left in the front, his elbows bent, hands opened slightly. He was a right hander, yet this position seemed to fit him better.When he and his pokemon trained together they fought seriously, almost with the intent to kill. It drew them closer and also gave them a level of trust with one another that no one could come close to.

"Ready when you are." He said as his face set into a determined stare. Both his and Fenrir's eyes burned as if on fire as they stared each other down. Fenrir was the first to move, charging him in a blur of orange fur. Reynald braced as Fenrir slammed into him. Pain lanced along his newly healed ribs. Reynald caught Fenrir under her front paws and tossed her back into the railing, running at her, with his fist drawn back.

She landed on all fours softly and sidestepped as Rey's fist occupied the area she was just at. Still crouching, Fenrir shot a blast of flame over at Reynald, making sure if the flame missed it would fly harmlessly over the sea and miss Belle. Rey slammed his hand, palm open, into the deck and rolled his shoulder, so he dodged the flame by rolling on the deck. Rey recovered and was now on all fours, staring down at Fenrir. A determined grin was on both of their faces, they were enjoying this greatly.

Fenrir took the opportunity to tackle into Rey, and they both went crashing into the railing. Rey struggled as he felt the heat wavering off Fenrir, burning his hands. She slashed and bit at him. Rey managed to push her off and stand up, panting. The wind felt good on his skin. A wave splashed up onto the deck soaking Reynald slightly. Before the water hit Fenrir, she growled. The heat around her intensified, causing the water to evaporate before it hit her.

By the time they were done, Reynald's shirt had been torn and burned off and was covered in cuts and bruises and burns, his ribs throbbing. Old scars lined his toned body. He was muscular, not overly muscular to where it was nasty to look at, but definitely ripped just right while managing to stay slim. His pants were fortunately unharmed, except for a bloody path on his right shin where Fenrir had managed to get a good bite in.

He smiled over at Fenrir. "Good job girl! I'm gonna take a break go ahead and train with Erana." He leaned against the railing and whiped the sweat from his tanned skin, feeling the wind on his face and his hair waver slightly, shining brightly in the sunlight like pure silver. He released a Pokeball and a Flareon appeared out of the red energy.

He looked at Belle with slight concern. He had gotten a little out of hand with the fighting. "You didn't get hit did you?" His cheeks burned as he realized he was standing there shirtless.

Ooc: Thanks for letting them know Ray n.n but yes, as fate would have it, my laptop decided to combust on me, and so its taken this long for me to get a solid means of internet. Theres a lot more into what all happened, but I

The two dispersed. Kita, to find charlotte,and Atsuo, to see what the heck was going on on the deck. When he arrived, he saw Reynald (he hoped that was his name) dueling quite interestingly with his poke'mon. Atsuo was a competitive person, and was quite pleased that he would actually have a challenge awaiting him. Not to demean the potential of the other trainers, but now he had actually seen one of his opponents in action. He was interestingly impressed.

Sitting on the edge of the railing, he noted tactics, weaknesses and strengths. Kita had finally found charlotte, who was watching on the other side of the 'circle' of onlookers. When the battle promtly finished, Reyanld covered in oozing wounds and missing his shirt, Atsuo clapped slowly.

With a competitive glimmer in his eyes, he smiled: "Well done. I can't wait to battle you in Hydrace."

Kita, had yes, finally found Charlotte.

"Hey!" she said enthusiastically, "What's going on up here?! Sorry i was so spaced out and just left like that" (snapping her fingers for the effect on 'that').

She grew an uncertain interest in her eyes as she watched rey: "Now, tell me WHY he's battling his poke'mon? It's confusing me. Why doesn't he just pit one of his poke'mon against the other."

She noticed Belle, and waved at her. She really feelt stupid that she had ignored them for so long, lost in her own world... Well, maybe now she would focus all her energy on becoming friends with the group from Hydrace.

"Hey Belle, how are you? Have any of you guys heard from Dabil yet?" She inquired.

Luxray, or more commonly known as 'Boss', was the first to congratulate Fenrir after her brawl. She had had a good fight, because she was still energetic. Surprisingly. He might not have been had he been in the fight. He hated battling.

"Good show, Fenrir! Maybe we can spar sometime? That would sure be interesting."

He smiled (as well as a poke'mon can manage) and sat down.

"Ah... I'm bored. he said, "Why can't all the poke'mon on this ship find something interesting to do! I don't even care if it's hide and seek! I'm just so bored..." He watched his master for a moment, still talking to the shirtless owner of Fenrir. Today was really boring.

Dabil stared right back at the trainer, brown eyes wide. Honestly, he was a bit, well, disturbed that Brant was worrying like so over such a trivial matter. To be dragged to the back of the boat for this? Were Charlotte and him even

[size=8pt]ooc| Hurrhurrhurr. Dabil makes me elohel; kudos to you Klasky :B

With an amused look in her eyes, she shook her head understandingly and held a hand out to the growlithe stepping off the makeshift battleground.
"No, no, I'm fine. Fenrir has an excellent accuracy rate, she was good to miss us." A pause, and she tapped at her chin thoughtfully.
"Um. I'm actually more concerned about you, to be perfectly honest. Do you at least want me to go grab you another shirt?"

Before she could get an answer from Reynald, she noted Kita's sudden appearance and gave a quick smile.
"Yeah, good, I'm good. Dabil- he's that poor boy that left with whats-his-name in the hopes of not getting smashed.. isn't he? I haven't seem them, no.. Oh, hullo there." A grin crossed her face as the first of two orange dragons swooped down to glide beside the boat, the charizard's eyes inquisitive.
Pulling two pokeballs from her belt, her fingertips groped for the buttons at the front of them, each ball nearly doubling in size as she held them out to the pair.
"Alright guys, that's enough. Back in you go."
Both dragonite and charizard hovered above the boat before allowing themselves to be encased in vibrant red light, and eventually sucked back into the gleaming metal balls.
Turning to the lucario, she tugged absently at the lace hemming her shirt before suggesting he try hunting down Theseus and Kodent.
"You'd think a Gallade and an Absol would have a harder time hiding on a boat like this."
However he did it, she was glad to get a cheeky smile from the pokemon before he was little more than a blue flash scouting out the empty halls on the ship.

[size=9pt]As she pulled open the heavy metal door, a gust of hot sea air hit her as she took a step onto the bow. The sun was still pounding on their little ferry, but it appeared that the sun would be setting in a few hours. The ferry was just chugging along at a moderate speed, but it was hard to tell with the strong wind that was whipping her long hair.

Reynald turned to Atsuo "Thanks... can't wait to....." He stopped short and turned around. Practically everyone he knew on this boat, save for Dabil, was watching him. His face turned bright read, he wasn't expecting EVERYONE to watch him! Belle commented on Fenrir's accuracy, which only deepened the red in his cheeks. Belle had asked him if she could get him a shirt. He stuttered terribly trying to say "Yea, thanks." and ended up just nodding dumbly. He wasn't one to show off his muscles, in fact, he was pretty self conscious about most things like that. His stuttering was way worse than normal. He scratched his head embarrassed as Kita made fun of his style of training. Then Charlotte approached and asked him why. He shrugged, "Wh..why should the pokemon be th the onl o..only ones to fight? And I I do tr tr train them against one another..Er Erana and Fenrir were just about to train." He rubbed his shoulder and smiled in his own goofy way. " I I'm not u used to t t trainer battles. I if my p pokemon get gets into a fight I w wanna be right by them. Be Besides...Th they can fight without me gi giving commands and they trust me alot more." He smiled weakly at the fact he had managed to get through his whole mini rant with little trouble. He turned to her and scratched his head again, anxiously waiting for Belle to get his shirt.

Erana shook out her red fur coat. It was great to be outside again! The cool breeze, the sunshine, She loved it! except for the water...Oh? who's this? A cat type pokemon walked up to greet her. She got down into a crouching position,Hello there! My name is Erana! Nice to meet you Juliet. Want to play? Me and Fenrir can play later so its ok Erana was slightly hyper and loved to play. Her tail wagged enthusiastically as she made a new friend.

Fenrir saw Erana was enjoying herself and took the time to go rub against Belle's outstretched hand. She barked happily as Belle complimented her. She also rubbed up against Reynald's uninjured leg, enjoying all the attention she was getting. Fenrir looked over at the luxray known as Boss Yea that sounds like fun! Fenrir said as she grinned and rubbed against Belle's hand Well, I don't see how you can be bored, I'm having a blast. But if you want to do something we could always fight now if you want. She said with a hint of challenge in her voice I'm sure Rey wont mind, Erana is a bit..active when theres alot of people around.

[size=8pt]Noting the sudden flush in por Reynald's face, Belle found herself grinning and hastily pushed her way through the crowd that had gathered, making sure she had given Fenrir a good patting before scampering off in another direction.
Having managed to wedge into the main hall, she examined the doors that passed, recognizing the door to her own room as being slightly ajar before passing by. Peeking in to make sure there was no one inside, she tugged it closed and winced as the creking echoed down the hall. Oops.
Inching past the break between the doorframes, she cracked open the door of room 3 and peeked gingerly into the depths, only to leap back in surprise when her probing had earned her a face full of beaming Weavile.
"O-oh!"
Once the pokemon had wormed through the crack in the door, it perched itself on her stomach and gave a fanged grin as it watched her expression with interest.
Breathless, and now propping herself up on her elbows, she raised a brow at the exuberant expression on the lilac face.
"You remember Jasper, don't you Belle?"
Now silhouetted in the doorframe with one arm propped against the upper corner, as it seemed as though he was ducking his head just to stand beneath the metal arch, a flash of white teeth met her eyes.
"I do now" she murmered darkly, eyeing the weavile as he clambered off of her and stood calmly at her side, a satisfied look in his rosey eyes.
Only slightly put-off at being jumped, Belle pulled herself to her feet and brushed off the imaginary dust that had collected on her shorts.
"Angel, Reynald needs a shirt. He burned his last one off. Do you know which bag is his?"
Not wanting to get any deeper in the strange events on the ship than he really needed, the boy shook his head with a small frown pulling at his lips, and further tousling the already unkempt blond locks.
"No, sorry. I don't really want to dig around in my roommates bags, so he can borrow one of mine," kicking the bag at the foot of his bed, he scooped up the book laying innocently on his nightstand and collapsed back onto his bed, immediately becoming reabsorbed in it's pages. The weavile that reached Belle's ribcage once it stood up straight followed his trainer to the bed, following a similar pattern to him in that he too picked up a distraction before flopping horizontally over the boy's chest. Turning over the glass paperweight in his claws, the two males ceased any significant movement once Angel gave a dismissive go-ahead for his cousin to poke and pull at the contents of his pack.
"Have at it, then."
Giving a wry grin, she did just that. Tearing into the big pocket relieved her of having to scour the deeper recesses. Making a face, she pulled out a white sleeveless top that looked as though it would only be a size or two too big for her.
"Oh, Angel. You seriously need a babysitter, there's no way this fits you anymore. You're far too tall."
Without getting a response much more than a grin, she replaced the bag at the foot of Angel's bed and made a quick escape back into the hallway, making sure to close the door behind her. Hesitating only to peer curiously at the door marked with an elegant number 5 on it, she hurried to the stern with the white top clenched in her hand and eyes wandering as the question of where her last two pokemon had disappeared to resurfaced from the back of her mind.
It wasn't long before she had to squint as the late afternoon sun struck her face with a newfound energy, only slightly nullified by the small crowd casting shadows on the wall of the ship.
"Here, Reynald. This is one of Angel's old tops, and I'm fairly certain he's too tall for it now. Feel free to do with it what you will." A smile crossed her lips as she re-joined the group, extending the white cloth to the silver-haired boy as she noticed his face growing progressively redder.

"Mmfhmuhuhuh, MMF."
Glowering at the pikachu and reaching a paw back to rub at the sore area behind his ear where Rusty had cuffed him, the jolteon murmered unintelligibly as he finished chewing his roll and swallowed the remainder of his mouthful.
"Pig. Don't talk with your mouth full."
Turning back to the teddiursa, the pikachu brushed her paws together to rid them of any remaining crumbs and put both tiny fists on her hips.
"We certainly can. Where were we, then?" stroking thoughtfully at her chin, she waited for Cain to finish his snack before starting the 'lesson' over again.[/size]

Atsuo couldn't help but almost laugh at poor rey's face. It was as red as his third degree burns. He noted that there were, indeed, many people now on deck. Their confused faces spoke their minds to him, and he continued to keep his chuckling mind low in profile. Being raised in a psychic villiage, you never gave away your thoughts that easily. So, sticking with a poker face, he looked at Rey:

"There's nothing wrong with physically duking it out sometimes, but training your poke'mon is completely different from training yourself. If you keep them the same, you end up like," he waved a hand in reynalds direction as if motioning toward his wounds, "that."

"It may be better to explain a little louder so the people in the back of the throng can hear you."

---

Kita smiled at charlotte:

"Sorry i just up and ditched you guys. I was feeling kind of moody."

Seeing her begin to scold rey, she stopped talking.
She felt the warm breeze that floated around the deck, and smiled lightly. It was a beautiful day. Perhaps she would take a walk on the deck later.

"Hey belle, is it just me, or is today simply amazing!"

-----
Boss thought a moment.

' I suppose i'm too lazy to fight right now. Maybe something different... Like, we could all play a game. Anything to get my mind off boredom.'

ooc/ sorry it's super short! Studying for a biology exam!!!!