• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hurt and Heal: Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red: 26HP HURT
Steven: 23HP HEAL
Cynthia: 48HP

In order for the rivers to run red, Red must be killed. Simple. I'm also leaving as soon as I have to make a choice between Steven or Cynthia, and because Iris is already dead because genwunners I don't leave on a threeway at least.

Red: 27HP HEAL
Steven: 23HP
Cynthia: 47HP HURT

No, the supporters of Cynthia took out both Iris and Alder, whom I tried to save, look back and you'll see. I'm only supporting Red because everyone else is, so I may get revenge for the fallen Unova Champs

1 because NEW DAY (23:00 vs 2:00)
DAFUQ? If Cynthia supporters hated on Iris...this muddies things a bit. Steven FTW! Steven FTW! Can we double point values for a while? The health values are ridiculous right now. ...no? Fine, once we get Cynthia to die. This'll take a while.

Red: 28HP HEAL
Steven: 23HP
Cynthia: 46HP HURT

Because apparently Cynthia supporters are Discount Genwunners. And the Order of the Stone (Steven fans) are confirmed Discount Genwunners because their generation is 7.8/10.

#1 I don't hate Iris why do people Keep saying that? She was just the least impactful from the list earlier
Red: 28HP
Steven: 23HP HURT
Cynthia: 46HP HEAL

#1 I don't hate Iris why do people Keep saying that? She was just the least impactful from the list earlier
I thought it would be her cringy anime appearance, that would be my only reason to ever perform a Hurt if I were here in April. And speaking of, did Cynthia even appear in the anime at all? I forgot.

Red: 28HP
Steven: 24HP HEAL (the final showdown should be between the two MOST favorite)
Cynthia: 45HP HURT

*Bed sheets are thrown, pillows are tossed and teeth are brushed*

Steven: 25HP
Cynthia: 44HP HURT

Ahhh, the smell of my enemies blood in the morning....

Ok I'm voting based on how good the champion actually is. Cynthia is the best champion, she's difficult in the game, really strong in the anime and is important in the Manga
Red: 27HP HURT
Cynthia: 45HP HEAL

Although you're correct in strength, Cynthia was easily the hardest to beat in her REGION. To be more specific, lets take Red for example. He is more important than Cynthia, as he stopped team rocket and contained MewTwo (One of the strongest Pokemon in the world) and he is also VERY key in the Manga, as well. And for the battle with Red - as Gold, his whole team was over leveled (Like 90s), and he would be much harder if he had used his stronger Pokemon AND if you faced him at the same time as other Champions, he would wipe you clean.

Cynthia played a Key role in the Sinnoh Adventure manga sure Red was important but what did you expect from a MAIN character

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
At least Gen 5 died a soft death while y'all dissing on Cynthia for what exactly? We didn't throw shade back and forth. Sure there were some here and there, but not as excessive as y'all Red supporters.

We simply did what we thought was fair, as Cynthia was getting high in health.
Also, I think that Red was just as good as Cynthia in every way.

Yeah, I like them both, but Red will always be my favorite - because nostalgic reasons n'all.

Red: 29HP HEAL
Cynthia: 43HP HURT

Status
Not open for further replies.