• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hunter or Hunted Discussion

I don't like too much non-trainer intervention, and I think having a trainer going after those rare Pokémon would be a good idea. I'm planning on being captured, so I'd have to wait until I was released from a Pokeball to make my escape
I agree, I'm just clarifying that humans are not forbidden from this RP and are allowed.

Name: Xia
Species: Absol
Hunter Or Hunted: Hunted
Personality: Xia is kind and cautious, though she is more likely to take risks than others of her kind. She is quite protective of her friends.
Appearance: Xia has silver fur and dark blue eyes. All other areas are the same color as a normal Absol.
Ability: Pressure
Weakness/Cons: Fighting, Fairy, and Bug types.
Other: Her unique coloration makes her special.

So... I will make another character, a hunted one.

Name: Frox (wow im creative)
Species: Fennekin
Hunter Or Hunted: Hunted
Personality: Kind, friendly, loyal to thoses she trust.
Appearance: A normal fennekin, but it yellow fur is light blue, and the red fur is white.
Ability: Snow cloak
Weakness/Cons: Too much curious, is feared of fire, fire pokemons and stuff like this.
Other: (Why are you special if you're being hunted. If your ability is the reason then just say because of your ability) Instead of being a fire type, its a ice one.

Last edited:
I think I'll make another character.
Name: Joey
Species: Meowth
Hunter Or Hunted: Hunter
Personality: Clever, sneaky, cunning.
Appearance: Normal Meowth
Ability: Technician
Weakness/Cons: Fighting types and shiny things.

Name marona
Pokemon Zorua
Gender female
Hunted
Personality She is extremely timid in most cases however when she sees something she really likes she will put himself in danger just to get to it.
Appearance she is brown where the black normally is and pink where the red is also has purple eyes
Ability illusion
Cons really attracted to warm soft things like blankets fur of really fluffy fire types ( arcanine for example) ,butterflies,and sweat foods. If a cage had two of those in there she would walk right in and wouldn't even care if she gets trapped.
Other She is a fairy type instead of dark.