• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new role-play that I hope will be popular! I have a pretty good idea for what I want to do with it, so I hope people will like this role-play.

Rules: No more then 2 characters, No cursing, No romance, No being overpowered, No legendaries, Only 5 shines aloud in the role-play, Fill out the profile card correctly, No Pokemon levels over 90, No humans, You may be a Pokemon that belongs to a human, and Have fun!

Name: Mist
Species: Meowstic
Shiny: No
Level: 80
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psystrike, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam
Personality: Nice at some times, Quick at comebacks, Very intelligent, Confident, Has a bad side.
Other: Is a girl but has the looks of a Male Meowstic

It was a warm and sunny afternoon, with a Mist the Meowstic hot on the trail of a Pokemon. She could run fast on her regular two legs, but if she ran on all fours she could run even faster. The Pokemon ran from her, knowing what would happen if it got caught. But Mist was gaining closer and closer on it in the forest, and she knew every nook and cranny of the forest. If the Pokemon thought it could lose her in the forest, then the Pokemon's bubble would burst with a loud pop. Nobody has ever gotten away from her in the forest, not once. She saw a low enough branch for her to jump on and did. She jumped from branch to branch, now on her two feet. She was just as fast in the trees as on the ground, thanks to all of the training she has gotten from her trainer. She may not have wanted to be with a trainer in the first place, but she didn't have a choice. The trainer was strict, but at least she took care of Mist. She was hot on pursuit of the Pokemon below her when ahead she saw the border of the forest, with a tall iron fence blocking off the outside. The Pokemon was trapped. She grinned to herself and jumped down, her blue paws scraping the soft grass as she skidded to a stop. The Pokemon in front of her nearly rammed into the metal fence, but stopped itself just before hitting it. The Pokemon turned to look at her, and Mist spoke. "Are you ready to be ours?"

Name: Blaze
Species: Infernape
Level: 83
Moves: Fire punch, Thunder punch, Acrobatics, Close Combat
Personality: Chill out of battle, and great with combacks. Fights using strategy, and is ruthless on the field.
Other: Has the hidden ability iron fist, and has no trainer. Also, you should make a rp thread for this.

"Says who. All I see is a small kitty." The pokemon said, as he stepped out, reveling an Infernape. "What do you want. You chased me enough, you got me ticked off. Now does kitty want to play?" And he launched out a thunder punch at the Meowstic.

Mist saw a bolt of thunder coming from the Infernape's fist. She moved out of the way at the last second. "Don't underestimate me, and especially don't call me kitty, ape." She responded. "Now, lets make this easy for the both and just give up." She added. "Or do I have to do that for you? It would be as easy as fighting a Caterpie." She said, anger rising up quickly. She prepared a Psytrike, and launched the attack at his body.

"Don't compare me to worms, kitty. At least I don't follow a human around like a pet. Oh, wait, you are a pet." He spat out the last phrase. He quickly lept from tree to tree, and launched down from the tree, striking down with acrobatics.

Name: Sylvie
Species: Sylveon
Level: 39
Moves: Moonblast, Dig, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack
Personality: Sylvie can naturally be cheerful, and has quite a bright, witty mind, although she doesn't have much and is actually usually more upset than cheerful, due to constantly being tired and hungry. In bad situations, she can hide her scaredy-cat side of her by acting fierce, although she is quite skittish and shrieks or jumps at the slightest thing. When she can trust you, she will be quirky, hyperactive and funny, although she doesn't trust anybody until she has seen the good and bad side of them, and when she knows enough about you.
Other: Sylvie has the ability Pixilate and lives in a small shack up in a tree. She is blind in her left eye and has been since she was born, and puts so much strain on her other eye, not helping that she has to stay awake in case of bad things happening, she has poor eye vision in her only eye - she is also quite colour blind, detecting a couple of colours as other colours, and other colours looking faded or even grey. She once had a trainer but she abandoned Sylvie after she lost miserably in a gym battle, because she was too injured to move and was too dizzy to see her opponent properly due to how hurt she was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sylvie walked tiredly in the grass of the forest, desperate to find berries. Her eyes were watering with sleepiness - she hadn't had a proper sleep in weeks - and she stumbled slightly with every step, her vision cut in three-quarters due to her blindness. She looked around herself in her small field of vision, scanning her surroundings to see if she could spot any bright colours or faded ones. She sighed miserably, padding through the grass before looking down in front of her, but her head tilted to the right as she blinked, dozing off slightly for a second. "I'll have...to resort...to grass soon," She murmured to herself weakly, gagging a little at the thought of eating the soggy grass of the forest. She continued walking on, trying to find berries as she suddenly stumbled forwards and tripped right over a rock. She yelped in surprise as her head flew right into the floor. She was so tired she could barely stand up until her body slipped down the rock and completely into the soggy rock. She slowly climbed back up to her feet, wobbling as she frowned sadly and continued to slowly pad on.

Name: Beep
Species:Swadloon
Shiny: no
Level: 13
Moves: Grass-whistle, Bug Bite, Dream Eater, Camouflage
Personality: normally pretty chill, WILL SOB at any moment. Beep runs a meme server, so naturally is a memelord. makes friends in the blink of an eye.
Other: seemingly has a pocket dimension of stuff in its cloak, can and will take any item out at the right moment, be it a pun or self defense.

after being stepped on, Beep quickly questioned his existence, then argued with himself over whether they should confront the (seemingly drunk, in their eyes) pokemon. he quickly decided, and sulkily turned around to confront the (probably extremely deadly) pokemon. "hey! uhhhhh...... are you okay?" "need some help?" he said, bracing for an attack.

Name: Ruby
Species: fenickin
Shiny: no
Level: 19
Personality: birght() is very shy () loves all Pokémon () sweet all the time () is super curious ()cheerful ()
Moves: flamethrower: Quick attack : bite: psychic
Other : loves to train with people. Sometimes sad . Loves to collect things

Ruby walks other the the shining pond in front of her den. She sighs gas and starts to walk looking for someone to train with. She wonders into a field of lavender and she thinks" wow this is so pretty I should bring some to my den"she starts to pick some and starts to head back to my den()

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Aquarius
Species: Milotic
Level: 80
Moves: Hydro Pump, Blizzard , Confuse Ray, Whirlpool
Personality: Caring, Polite and Loving and s Motherly Personality

Aquarius was swimming around her personal Pond near the grass lands and came apon a Sylveon that was starving and collapsed . She used Blizzard to make an Ice shell around the Sylveon and pushed it Through a water fall and into a cave. "You'll be okay you one" said Aquarius. The cave was decorated and furnished. She rested Sylveon onto a bed and fed her some pinap berries. She left a note next to her explaining what happened. She then swam back into the spring and went looking for herbs to make tea for when The Sylveon woke up.

Beep had tried to get the unown pokemon's attention, but ended up just following it from a safe distance.
The pokemon had wandered near a lake and into the sun, where Beep realized it was a sylveon. then, staying hidden, beep watched as a Milotic had captured the sylveon! (dun dun dunnnnnnnnn) Beep started to use Camoflage until he realized, "i'm like really super tired bro." and then swiftly fell asleep next to the lake. (still somewhat camoflaged)

Mist saw the Acrobatics and her eyes glowed a pure light blue all of a sudden. Her ears rose and she used a Psychic. She sent the Infernape flying into a tree, her ears falling back down and her eyes returning to normal. "I didn't choose the life of being with a trainer. I was caught against my own will. But now I follow my trainer, and you will too." She said calmly, as if nothing had happened. She heard things happening while away from where she was standing, but tried not to focus on it. She had the idea to let this Pokemon go and capture the other ones she was hearing, but got rid of the thought of releasing a powerful Pokemon. "I didn't have a choice, and neither do you." She said. She summoned an Ultra Ball and flung it at Blaze with her Psychic powers.

Beep had woken up for a bit, just long enough to see a powerful blast of light. "gosh dang it dude." but then fell back asleep. (aka faceplanted)

Blaze stomped his foot down on a stone, knocking it high into the air, blocking the ball from hitting him. "Give up, Kitty. You will never stop me." He lept into the surrounding bushes, and cloaked himself. "You cannot fight what you cannot see." Blazes voice seemed to echo around the clearing. He kept talking, but turned quickly when he thought she would have tracked his sound. He, still in the bushes, pounced from behind her, using a fire punch.

Name: Flame
Speices: Chandelure
Level: 88
Moves: Hyper Beam, Dark Pluse, Protect, Flame Burst
Personalitu: Very Nice and Helping. Sometimes can Ne Really Brave. Or sometimes he can be rude or heartless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flame Was in one of the Trees Near by and was watchong the battle. He was surprised no One hasn't seen him yet by he Shruged it of like nothing and decided to help The Infernape. He Charged up Dark Pluse and shot it directly at The Meowstic.

"alright," said Beep, pulling a beacon/marker to leave on the lake, "i feel like i need to see whats going on." his eyes glinted, "to keep the rp going."

when he arrived, he found a battle between this monkey thing and a cat who had seemingly made that large flash of light. he stayed camoflaged,while also pulling out a focus sash, just in case.

Ruby hears the fight and comes running. She stands in the middle of the fight and yells"STOP FIGHTING ALSO MIST ITS YOUR FAULT YOU GOT COUGHT NOT BLAZES". Ruby stars at The cat with anger. She also said" this fights yousless you fright because you want other Pokémon to deal the same way as you do most. And trust me I now how you feel "

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming from behind Ruby came Aquarius. "Yes Mist. I know the feeling too. I was abused by a beauty contest trainer mentally,emotionally and physically and he traded me away after I lost a contest. Later my new trainer saw I was hurt so she set me free into the lake close to here. Yes I know how bad having a trainer can be but you don't have to force it on other innocent pokemon" said Aquarius.

Seeing all of their pain, Beep emerged from the brush, and said "wow. that is........." "sad? i feel for you though," he continued, "yeah, people are jerks. i had a trainer once, and she gave me this everstone, but I've kinda gotten used to it."

"pffft, i love that word." Beep commented. "yeah, stay here. we have........... uhhhhhhhh........... Chickens! provided by....." Beep then fell asleep.

Mist looked around at all of the Pokemon. She heard a sound behind her, which she realized was Blaze. She used Psychic to stop him and place him by all of the Pokemon in front of her. "I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I don't have the choice to stay here. My human will track me down, and if she finds me without a Pokemon, she will hurt me. Bad. And she knows this forest like her own name, as well as me. On top of that, she has Psychic abilities like me. But... I do have a secret way of cancelling the powers." She said, looking around and spotted a Chandelure in the trees. She growled to herself at the eavesdropping Pokemon, but decided to ignore it. She couldn't really do much but glare at it from time to time, and if she attacked then the others would most likely attack back. Mist sighed. "Very well. I will stay here, but that does not mean I like any of you." She said, meeting the eyes of each Pokemon. Her eyes went the same light blue as before, with her ears rising the same way. It took 5 seconds before Mist disappeared in front of everyone, with the last trace of her drifting pink smoke. When Mist was done teleporting, she appeared in an uninhabited cave. When she looked outside, the river was running only a couple feet away. She turned back around and looked around the light cave, with a hole in the side marking it as a window. There was all soft grass on the ground, and the cold cave walls climbing high. She teleported some white and light blue furniture for her new home, as well as some pink decorations. Then she thought. She warmed up jet powers for a moment, then concentrated long and hard. She was going to destroy her trainer's Pokeball. A pink beam of light shot up from the ground, and disappeared a moment after. She had done it. She was a wild Pokemon again, and she could feel the joys of roaming the forest again. She plopped down on her fluffy, light blue couch and fell asleep.

(By the way, to keep this roleplay going we need to have more then one liners please! I think this is a good roleplay and I want to keep it going. Thank you!)

Rudy sighs but sees the beam of light and smiles and says" good job your free once again mist" rubye walks to a clearing and starts to train with other Pokémon. After training she released that she was close to evolving and smiled then started home

"welp, gotta go help that sylveon," Beep said to himself, and shuffled back down to the lake. he had no recollection of where that Milotic had put the sylveon, so he decided to ask around. he had asked many pokemon, but only one had the slightest answer. "you'd should know o' that cave behind the waterfall, rite?" "oh no, i didn't," Beep replied, "Have you been in there?" "aye, i did once, but i was out cold." the pokemon replied.
"well, i'll be going now," Beep finished, "see ya later, alligator." "after awhile, crocodile." the Totodile replied. Beep had gotten close to the waterfall, but one spray of cold water made him rethink it. 'i should go in,' he argued, 'but the water is so cold...' "WHATEVER!" he yelled and stormed right though the waterfall, only to find a nice, comfy, furnished cave behind. Then Beep spotted the sylveon on a bed, sorta kinda awake, reading a note left on their bed. "hey! i.. uhhhh...." Beep then realized this was a one-sided relationship. "uhhhhh... i think you were half asleep, but uhhhhhh... you tripped over me, and i was just following you to see if you were okay. well you are now, it seems."

Name: Max
Species: Manectric
Shiny: Yes
Level: 82
Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Grass)
Personality: Calm, Smart, Brave
Other: N A

Max would walk upon the crowd of fighting Pokemon seeming disappointed " All Pokemon do is fight with each other. It's so stressful needing to fight. Why fight when you could just rest and save your energy for the important things."

Mist woke up about an hour later, feeling refreshed and decided to take a walk in the forest. She came out of the cave and teleported herself to the start of the forest. She hadn't been to the very beginning for a while, and usually cut through the trees and started at the middle. No more Pokemon were there anymore, just the chirping of some Pikipek and Pidgey. She walked through the forest, looking around at the sights she had missed. She was minding her own business when she ran into the side of a shiny Manectric.

When ruby grits home to her den she quickly packed something and ran towards her friend eevee. Ruby and eevee started to walk towards a lavender field and ad started to train. Then eevee said " ruby your glowing" ruby said back " I'm evolving finally!" Ruby eviled into brexion and was no longer fenickin

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I have to stop you there, I'm afraid.
Ruby<~>Rose - nearly all your posts are all in violation of our RP forum rules. Posts here should be third person, past tense. Most of your posts are in present tense. Also, be mindful of your spelling/grammar.

The same goes for you, BrickBronze80. Future tense is no way to post in an RP. "Would", indeed.

Some of you also seem to be posting one-liners. Our rules demand posts to be at least one paragraph long.

If this thread does not improve from this point, It will be properly locked and warning points will be assigned to rule violators.

The fur on Mist's tail rose, but she decided to ignore the Pokemon since she was trying to stop being aggressive. She walked past the Manectric, still wondering how her trainer hadn't found her yet. Then, she remembered that she had to disable the psychic powers of her human. After all, she was the one that gave them to her. So she could take them away. She made it to a small clearing in the forest, uninhabited by any other Pokemon. She sat on a small stone and focused her Psychic powers. Once again, her ears rose and her eyes turned into pure light blue. A pink ball rose into the air, and exploded. Pink mist fell on the ground, specks falling onto Mist's paws. After the ball exploding, Mist tried again. This time, the ball was bigger and rose higher. A purple beam of light shot into the air and both of the things discentagrated. Mist's eyes and ears returned to normal, and Mist looked up into the sky, knowing she was finally free again.

Name: Smorp
Species: Scolipede
Level: 74
Moves: Rollout, Steamroller, Poison Jab, Smart Strike
Personality: Dense, dull, and distressingly dimwitted, Smorp is a semi-sentient middle finger to natural selection. Despite possessing the aggression level and mental faculties of a soggy napkin, Smorp has somehow managed to rake up enough XP to not only evolve twice-over, but mark himself as one of the more powerful bug Pokémon in his locale. Thankfully for anyone within a fifty foot radius of him, the Scolipede is a friendly, well-meaning oaf, filled with only the purest of intentions. Unfortunately, his sense of logic -slash- grasp on reality is rather weak, and he will go about his business in increasingly stupid fashions. If it weren't for his friendly demeanor (and considerable power), Smorp would have won a Darwin Award years ago.
Other: Smorp's trainer was a struggling super model, who died in a freak gasoline fight accident years prior. Much of Smorp's stunted development can be pinned on this loss, though if the Scolipede's moveset is anything to go off of, repeated head trauma may also be to blame.
---
The sound of rumbling earth could be heard from the bushes, followed very closely by repeated cries of 'Ow', 'Ouch', and 'Why. God. Why', as Smorp rolled into the forest clearing. The Scolipede's momentum (and suffering) skidded to a halt, a trail of dead grass and uprooted dirt in his trail, as he picked himself up off of the dusty ground. He had stopped himself from colliding with his target, who sat alone on a stone, and twirled around to regain a foothold on his brain space. After several long seconds lost in deep thought, the lumbering creature turned to face the Meowstic, and spoke excitedly. "Do not worry, Feline Friend." He declared with utmost conviction, aiming his words at the cat that probably didn't even want anything to do with him. "I have received your distress signal." He announced, pointing his horned head up at the sky. "It was round. And bright. And purple. Like a waxed grape, but on fire, and in front of the moon." He nodded, flicking his many legs about in anticipation. "What ails you on this fine summer afternoon?"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. First of all, Ruby<>Rose, as it turns out, is also Sapphire~*~ Dreams and their sockpuppet accounts have both been burned off. Considering their present-tense posts, absolutely nothing of value was lost.

Second, BeepLettuceBee's latest posts have been removed as they contain an Azelf - legendary pokemon are NOT allowed to be used without prior permission from staff.

I've warned this thread about further rule violations, evidently you didn't listen. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.