• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hunger Games RP

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Technically/traditionally, people consider Careers as those from districts 1, 2, and 4. I mean, you could've trained like a Career, but people might not call you as such. You might just be called, um, a pseudo-Career or something. I dunno. XD Opinions differ between everyone, though.

Just a little tidbit~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Rey is awesome.

On a more serious note, I'm on vacation until Tuesday. So, all posts must be made by then~ *glances at BeginwiththeEnd*

Sign-ups are still available, but they must be approved by Tailon. And when they are approved, you must have your post up by Tuesday at 11:59 PM CST, or else I'm kicking you out.

Blame school for the MASSIVE delay, but at least I'm on spring break now~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Reynald said:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee182/Aldareon/IMAG0052.jpg

This is the outfit thing people will wear in The Games. It's blue, with black under shirt and boots.

FFFFFFFF

REY GO CHECK YOUR PM NOW. THIS IS SO WEIRD. XDDDDDDDD

The outfit is pretty flexible. Just slap two color schemes down and that'll be the final say. Tailon and I went for more of a the different schemes would be the different color stripes while the outfit stayed the same but in the end it is whatever you want, Shiny. Have at it.

I personally love them no matter the color scheme it works.

Oh jeez After thought. Since this is the 58th Hunger Games wouldn't Haymitch be my mentor? That popped into my head as i read Shiny's recent post.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Everyone has until the 22nd to post~ Because I want all the posts in before the movie comes out.

.... Eeeee soooo excited :D

Also, yes. Haymitch should be your mentor. Should've thought of that a bit sooner. XD He shouldn't be that drunk yet, though well on his way to being one, imo.

Also, the two color schemes are black/blue and white/yellow. I'm also wanting a hat and gloves, if it's not far too much trouble? ^^;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Just like, something that can provide protection from the sun and some tough gloves than can keep the heat in or something. Prolly fingerless just to look good

Yeah, you really don't need to put them in the piccu. |D

Also, looks like we have a new contestant. HAI VELVET~ (oh gosh that is an awesome name.)

And also I fail, so go ahead and take until like, the 27th to post. |D

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
;D

Name: Velvet
District: 1
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair: Dyed white with a tinge of lavender - darkens to a light grey closer to the tips. Is wavy.
Eyes: Enhanced to be purple
Identifiable features: A small amethyst gem is embedded in her skin, beneath the outer corner of her left eye.
Token: A silver charm bracelet.
Musculature: Toned and lean.
Personality: Velvet, being from District 1, is more in tune with the Capitol mindset in regards to fashion and luxury, and she is also a bit in tune with the Capitol's views of the Games. However, unlike the Capitol she doesn't see the Games as entertainment, she sees them as an opportunity to achieve glory and fame.

She is intelligent, especially in ways of combat, and knows strategy. She longs to prove herself in the games and conquer her opponents.
Past: Velvet is a career tribute and has trained for the games her whole life. She is the daughter of well-to-do textile merchants, hence her name.
Friends & Family: Parents and many friends.
Love Interests?: Probably has a boyfriend somewhere.

I was actually hoping to enter as the Female tribute from District 5, but if Rey has already created a character to fill that role, then I'll go with this bio. If, however, it is possible to enter as the female District 5 tribute, I'll edit this bio out and put hers in its place.

Name: Jiri
District: 7
Height: 5'11
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Light Brown
Identifiable features: A scar that runs from the corner of his left eye, down to his chin. Result of an accident that occurred during his first year working in the lumber yard.
Token: A handcarved necklace depicting a rose, it was made by his mother for his sister, who made sure he took it with him.
Musculature: Powerful and toned from years of swinging axes and carrying lumber, though still thin from malnutrition. Keeps in shape by running every morning before work.
Personality: Jiri is quiet, though well liked in his district. When he starts talking, he's intelligent and quirky. Despite spending much of his life during manual labor, he makes it a point to work at keeping educated, reading the books his parents have and helping himself to the library of the previous victor from District 7, one of his good friends. He's easygoing for the sake of his family, particularly for his younger sister, who he cares for more than anything in the world.
Friends & Family:Parents, and younger sister Sosanna, few friends.
Love Interests?: Never had much interest in pursuing love interests, though a few girls have made a pass at him before.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yeah, I'm sorry Chad, I wish I could let you be from 5 as well, but it really ruins what I want to do. Sorry <<

*accepts Chad's bio without question*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Name: Deneb Cygni
District: 2
Height: 4’10
Weight: 95 lbs
Hair: Brown, sleek, usually tied up into either a low ponytail or low pigtails. She parts her bangs down the middle and keeps them up with a pair of white clips in the shape of wings.
Eyes: Brown
Token: The white, winged clips, which were the last gift she received from her brother
Musculature: Very fit, from sparring with her brother and friends during her free time. Though she’s not actually strong, she’s very flexible and agile.
Personality: She’s a little bit of a crybaby, and gets flustered easily. Being relatively young, she’s much more naïve about the Games and the Capitol in general, and as such is rather trusting of everyone. When she finds out that her brother’s dead, though, she grows cynical and even violent, going mad with rage and confusion.
Skills: Good with blades in general, especially daggers. She also develops a talent for climbing, though she can’t compare to those who work in the orchards in Eleven. And she runs so quickly, oh so very quickly.
Past: She grew up learning how to use weapons, having played with throwing darts since she was five, and put together and used a gun when she was eight. When her brother, Albireo, was ten, he began training for the Games, and taught his younger sister many skills and techniques whenever he came home. The two would spar with each other for fun, though Deneb was always at a disadvantage due to her lack of experience, younger age, and the lack of strength that adolescent boys had.

When her brother was reaped the last year, she was completely confident that he would return home. However, though he made it to the Final Eight, one of his allies, from District One, betrayed him and caught him by surprise, killing him and his other allies. Deneb was never able to cope with this fact, and ended up rewriting her own memories in the process so that she believed that Al had never went to the Games and was still at home with her; he was just working overtime a lot, so he wouldn’t be able to see her a lot anymore.
Family: Deceased brother (Albireo), living parents
Love Relationships?: To be seen. ;)

Long overdue, but here ya go.

lol All of the love for Ethan. XD It's fine you'll all see.

I really enjoyed the movie. There were some adaptations but nothing that I was raging over. Overall, good movie. I loved Woody Allen though as Haymitch. That made me die.