1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Hunger Games RP Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shadow_Pup, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

OtisRolePlays likes this.
  2. District 1
    Male: Alexander
    Female: Nora

District 2
    Male: Blaze (Allied With Claza)
    Female: Alexandra

District 3
    Male: Daniel
    Female:

District 4
    Male: Edward
    Female: Claza (Allied With Blaze)

District 5
    Male:
    Female:

District 6
    Male:
    Female: Killed By Blaze

District 7
    Male: Killed By Edward
    Female:

District 8
    Male:
    Female:

District 9
    Male:
    Female:

District 10
    Male:
    Female:

District 11
    Male:
    Female:

District 12
    Male: Killed By Alec
    Female: Killed By Claza

Here is our list for this game. If it is left blank it is a generic NPC. Also, it is up to @Shadow_Pup to decide if the injured NPCs are dead or not.

#42 Pokéboy098, Jan 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  3. Shadow_Pup

Ok so injured NPCs will be dead

Also with my whole idea for that no-one dies I have this idea, the pads aren't actually teleport pads, they are cloning devices so that the version of your character in the arena is a clone being concontrol subconsciously by our characters.

And thanks to @Pokéboy098 for making the list, I was going to so that no-one dies twice.

4. You’re welcome. I was pretty bored. I like your cloning pad idea though, makes a lot of sense.

5. Shadow_Pup

Oh yeah and @greninja47, just wanted to check if it was clear that I was ok with your character being the girlfriend of mine, just wanted to make that clear as it might effect confrontations between them.

Oh and I just realised how badly district 12 did in these games, there both already dead

6. @~Aestus~ You are the only person who hasn’t done the bloodbath yet.

7. Sorry it took my a while, I typed up the response but closed Chrome before I posted it I guess :'|