• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How to Make a Sprite for the Trainer Card Maker?: Answered!

Hello! I'm brand a brand new member, although I've been using the trainer card maker for a while. I was wondering if there was any maker for the custom trainer sprites I've seen or are they just made and then uploaded.

I would really appreciate the help! Thank you so very much~!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
All sprites you see were made by the community and submitted to the TCM. I make mine on MS Paint and Photoshop, though there are plenty of other programs out there to make sprites! I don't know of any good trainer sprite makers or generators out there as of yet, though.

All sprites you see were made by the community and submitted to the TCM. I make mine on MS Paint and Photoshop, though there are plenty of other programs out there to make sprites! I don't know of any good trainer sprite makers or generators out there as of yet, though.

Ah, thank you so much! I might have to get someone to do a sprite for me, because I can't draw, haha. Thank you again!