1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get a sprite in my sig?

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Green Dragon, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

:@I wanted a sprite of Greninja in my signature, but I'm bad at all this "Upload image" stuff. I tried copy and paste, but my Safari didn't like it and decided to crash. Help?

2. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

You can't upload files directly to your signature, so use a service like Imgur, then use the forum/BB Code embed code they give you afterwards and paste that into your signature.

3. Green Dragon

Ehm. . . This is what I meant. Could this (please?) be less technical jargon and a little more step by step? Sorry if this is inconvenient.

4. I brought pictures. First, pull up imgur.

[​IMG]
    Click that.

[​IMG]
    Your pick of which to choose. In this case, I went with "Browse Your Computer".

[​IMG]
    This is assuming you've saved the image you want to your computer. Locate the image, as detailed by 1, then either double click it or press "Open", as seen by 2.

[​IMG]
    Make sure it shows the photo is selected, as I have underlined, then click "Upload Photo".

[​IMG]
    Right-click the designated link and hit "Copy". Now just go into your Signature and paste it with either right-clicking and hitting "Paste" or press Ctrl+V.

Teapot and Shiny Lyni like this.
  5. Green Dragon

Thanks a lot, Shocari! That helps a lot more!

6. Thank you so much!