• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How old are you?

Your Current Age?

• 8 or younger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-12

• 13-16

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • 17-20

• 21-24

• 25 or older

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Here's another random poll. This time I'm wondering what the average age for PokeFans is around here. Once you've voted tell us your birthdate! 8)

Anyways, December 18th, 1984 be my b-day. That's 19 for anyone too lazy to do the math :wink:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
[quote name='"QuagsireQing"]December 26' date=' 1986. The couplage with Christmas means I get less presents, but they're bigger and better! Go, DS![/quote']

LOL... And I thought being a week before was bad.

While I agree somewhat about the present issue there have been years where I've gotten all-around less for having my B-day so close to Christmas. With having to buy for me and my siblings, Mum runs out of money ^^;

Heh. I was expecting there to be more 15/16 year olds around here.

My birthday is October 21st, 1987, so I'm sixteen currently. I wasn't really thinking when I voted so I put 17-20...whoops.

I think I've seen Buffy once. She turned this person into this pretty spiffy dust that was all fancy looking. (I guess that's how she kills them).

I'm a bigger fan of Charmed & Angel.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Wahey, Charmed fan! Few people who I know like Charmed. Its strange.

Dammit, why can't I get my Buffy sprite into my Avatar? I went and edited it and everything.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Talk to me on aim and i'll put it up on the packages if it's being a prick about it.

I don't really like Charmed because it's basically trying to copy Buffy/Angel. I mean, they've even snagged up Charisma Carpenter for a few eps to play... a psychic. They might as well call her Cordy and have her give birth to a demon.

Whedonverse Rulez, The Rest Droolz.

I just think it's cool because they have powers. And the special effects are cool. And because Shannon Doherty is really pretty. (Well she is, even though she's no longer on the show). And the special effects look nice too. ;) Other than that, I have no clue about copying demons and actresses from others shows. I know that Fionla Hughes has reoccuring guest stars on Charmed as their mother or grandmother, I think.

Um. Since I already took this thread off topic, can I ask a question? Why doesn't Buffy play on WB anymore?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And yet you have it in the forum rules ;p

I could split the topic but the Buffy-stuff wouldn't really support itself...

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
We'll figure out some convoluted way to try out that new option, gosh-darned it, even if it involves cheating!

Anyway, yeah, time to get back on topic.

I'm 17 and 0wnz j00 all.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So I suppose that explains your tendency to go overboard? XD

j/k. I just had to make an evil pun here. ^_^

December 14th, 1985. Making me still 18, but getting closer to 19... xD

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Fun Fact: I'm the youngest admin among all of us, with Nem beating me by about 6 months or so. ^^ Strange how even with that, it's my site. ^^ I'm like a child genius or something.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That is strange... I mean, since I'm the oldest, shouldn't I be the one in charge? :twisted:

... But for that I'd need money, programming talent, and good work habits, three things I'm very much without. Good thing I've got you Gary, eh? ;)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Good work habits is NOT one of my best qualities. Just look at how long the Colosseum's section's been waiting to go online for an example. ^^

The only real asset i have is that once i get started, i tend to keep going until i either finish or get completely exahusted.

[quote name='"Kimishiro"]I'm 17 as well. 5/1/87 A May-day baby' date=' :wink: .[/quote']

Really? I was born on May 9, 1992. I'm a may-day baby too. :wink:

I'm teh 12. :twisted: I lied on my registration sheet. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.