• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How long have you been playing the Poke'mon Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came into the franchise when I was 5, but my first Pokemon game was PMD Red when I was... about 9 or 10. Which is very similar to Shiny, now that I've realized. Afterwards, I bought Diamond and the original Pokemon Rangers, and then Pokemon Battle Revolution... and later Platinum and PMD: Explorers of Darkness. However, I lost nearly all of my DS games with the exception of Diamond because of various little children. Like Shiny, I also use an emulator ^^;

Rex

Resident Furry
I've been playing Pokemon since late 1998, the release of Red and Blue in North America. I was four years old, and this was thirteen years ago.

From a very young age, actually. I started watching the anime when I was very, very young (probably two years old), and one of my friends who's about 3 years older than me started to play Red and Blue on her Gameboy. From there, I was hooked and got a copy of Pokemon Silver for Christmas on the year of it's release date. From there, I've bought at least one of the main games of every Generation, and I'm still enjoying it today 8D

Its been awhile... I remember sneaking off with my brothers gameboy and playing Blue version. Then in...I'm not sure what year, I was rather young-but my dad bought me a yellow gameboy color, and Yellow version :D I think about a year later I was given Red version. But anyways...I've been playing since I was about 4/5 soo thats about 13 years I believe lol

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I've been playing since before some of you were born :V

i have absolutely no idea how old i was, but i was given Pokemon Red when it first came out, and ive been playing all the main ones eversince... i'm 18 in 2 months sooo when did R/B come out? XD

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I got Pokémon Yellow in 2000, when it was released here. So if you're twelve or under: congrats. I've been playing Pokémon longer than you've been alive.

I came into the pokemon world, both games and none, when I was around seven or six years old. Now, I stick to the games and not really the show. The new voice actors, the constant changing of characters and teams, the show basically drives me nuts now. :(

Been playing pokemon since Pokemon Yellow when i was 5, i think, on my green gameboy color, good times :') but i would play pokemon all day until bed and wake up and watch the first season of the anime at 9 am then play it again. Never actually beat the game until i was 9 though. I just kept doing new games and trying different parties. But i still love it to this day (:

Re: How long have you been playing the Pokémon Games?

I have been playing since 2008 When I bought pokemon diamond. But I actually got pokemon yellow a couple of months ago. It's a good game and I recommend it to everyone who loves pokemon games. It's hard to find though.

Re: How long have you been playing the Pokémon Games?

I say I've been playing since I was very young. The first game I got was Pokemon yellow for my birthday and I have gotten every generation since. I have played most of the spin offs too! I LOVE Pokemon pinball, Pokemon snap, and Pokemon puzzle league! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.