• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS How do u get milotic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
First off, no need to yell. You also could've taken the time to check your grammar for a short sentence like that...

Anyways, the more important question here is "Do you have a Feebas yet?" because those are the really tough and time consuming Pokemon to catch. As for Milotic, all you need to do is blend berries that are dry to make dry PokeBlocks (or PokeBlocks that raise a Pokemon's Beauty). Feed as many of those as you can to Feebas until you've maxed out its beauty condition, then simply level it up. If you did everything right your Feebas should evolve straight away into a Milotic.

Things to consider: the higher the level of a PokeBlock, the greater an increase in condition. The smoothness of a PokeBlock is also important because it determines how many you can give your Pokemon (the smoother, or lower "Feel" rating, the better). Lastly, if your Feebas has a nature that favours dry PokeBlocks (Mild, Modest, Quiet, or Rash) the condition increase will be greater. An Adamant, Careful, Impish, or Jolly nature will have the opposite reaction and reduce the usual gain.

When I evolved my Feebas I didn't really pay attention to the level or feel of my PokeBlocks and I still managed to get Milotic, so I'm not sure how easy it is to screw up. Just make sure to give it only dry PokeBlocks (or at least PokeBlocks that are part dry) and you should be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.