• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How can I teach my Luxray Fire Fang?

Exactly as the title says, I need to teach my Luxray the move Fire Fang. The problem is I don't know how...
I know it is possible, but he can't learn it from leveling up and there isn't a Fire Fang TM.

Can somebody help me out?

you will have to breed a shinx until one learns fire fang. mine knows ice fang. breeding pokemon can unlock more moves for the baby. like i bred two salamence and i got a bagon with hydro pump. its cool. try it. hope i helped some. if i didn't...then oh well.

no heart scales are only for moves that he has learned already. say i bought a charizard there. i could only choose from the moves he has learned or already or forgotten like scratch,wing attack, ember,rage,etc.

no heart scales are only for moves that he has learned already. say i bought a charizard there. i could only choose from the moves he has learned or already or forgotten like scratch,wing attack, ember,rage,etc.
not really, some okemon have moves that have never been learned from previous evos like dusknoir has ice punch,fire punch, ect. also like lucario has dark pulse. luxray might have fire fang from the heart scale list

NEVERMIND. lux ray doesnt have fire fang on his list

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
OK, this thread is full of junk & misinformation. It's also in the wrong forum - The Doctor's Clinic is for team building and Pokemon moveset questions (as in "what would be the best moveset for a Riolu with Adamant nature?"). But considering your post is about getting a specific move onto your Pokemon, I can see why you thought your post was appropriate here, so no warning for you :). I'll move the thread into the Pok

yea watever. i cant help im a noob and dont know what im talkin about. just thought someone could use some help. srry i told someone false information :-[ :'( i can try and get a shinx with fire fang for you if you want.