• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open House of Faded Memories ( Ghost RP )

There are rumors about a mansion, more haunted than any other in the world. Spirits and ghost gather here to live and scare any living human who ventures in. There a human ghosts, as well as some who don’t appear to be human at all. But these aren’t just rumors. It’s real.

Hello and welcome to the RP! Here, you can be a ghost or a human who has ventured into the mansion. If you choose to be a ghost, keep in mind that you don’t need to look human!

Here are the rules:

1: Follow all Pokecharm rules
2: No excessive cussing
3: Romance is allowed but keep it PG
4: Hate the character not the roleplayer
5: You can have up to three OCs
6: Have fun!

This is what your character bio should look like:

Name:
Haunting name: ( If you’re a ghost )( What humans call you )
Cause of death: ( if ghost )
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: ( if human )

This is mine:

Name: Katherine ( Katie ) Weston
Haunting name: Humming Girl
Date of Death: 1864
Cause of death: During the Civil War, a Confederate group of soldiers raided her town, Katie ran and hid in her attic, but a soldier heard her humming to herself, trying her best to calm herself down. The soldier shot her, and there is still a bullet hole in the middle of her forehead. They say you can still hear her humming.
Appearance: She’s short, even for an eight year old. She has wispy light brown hair and soft hazel eyes. She wears a white blouse and purple skirt.
Personality: Extremely childish. She’s shy when you meet her but she opens up when you get to know her. She likes to haunt.

Let the roleplaying commence!!!

On a lonely street on the outskirts of town, lies a lonely, uncared for mansion. The grass has grown to the waist and the pillars on the front have crumbled. The spires on the top look ominous, like something horrible has happened here. A few windows have been boarded up or shattered, and the paint has cracked. It looks like no one has lived here for centuries. That is correct. It hasn’t been lived in for centuries.
In the mansion, on the top floor, there’s a little bedroom. It’s cracked and faded paint is purple and there are old toys lying around. An old twin sized bed lies in the corner, though it looks like no one has ever slept in it. But that would be a lie. If you listened closely, you could hear humming.
Katherine woke up. She fluttered her eyes opened and yawned. She allowed her eyes to adjust to the darkness then looked at the old grandfather clock in her room. She smiled. It was 3:00 am. The most haunted hour of the day. She hopped out of bed and rushed downstairs. She pressed her face to a window that wasn’t shattered and waited for a possible human to pass.

Last edited:
Name: Rusty Freter
Haunting name: Madman
Age: Appears to be a 19 year old, but his age is unknown
Date of death: Unknown.
Cause of death: Rusty was decapitated by his father because his eyesight was bad. He was thought to be possessed by Satan and was brutally killed.
Appearance: Madman (what he goes by) is never actually seen entitely even by other ghosts. What is seen is his head, a pale white colour with blue eyes and rough unkept hair. His torso is rarely seen, being an old brown leather vest and a black jacket. His final form is a mental form, where the only thought people or ghosts have is his eyes and mouth, sending an echoing laugh through their mind.
Personality: Madman has no real personallity other than being mentally crazy, and liking to make people go mad.

Madman's head seemed to solidify behind Katie, hovering as if attached to an invisible body. "Good mourning, child." The head said with a grin. "Waiting for some poor soul to wander inside?" He asked, whisps of smoke coming from his neck. The head seemed to look around. "Anyone else up today? No? Better for me then."

Katie jumped a little in surprise and turned around. When she saw Madman she smiled shyly and nodded. “ Uh-huh. I haven’t been able to scare anyone in a while. “ She said quietly.
She didn’t mean to sound nervous, she was just a shy girl. When she was alive, the other girls rarely played with her, so she wasn’t very used to social interactions.

Okay try two XD

Name: Ryoko
Age: 26 in human years, but she's been dead for over a millenium.
Backstory: Ryoko was born and raised as a chinese princess. She's only ever known royalty and good times- until those good times were over. Her empire was robbed and taken over by Japanese neighboring countries. The youngest of three sisters, Ryoko was small enough to be hidden. Her mother Kioko hid her in a small vase besides the fireplace, telling her to never come out until it is completely silent.
For several days she had to listen to her sister's screams as they were raped from within the vase. She never did get the sound out of her head.
Once it was quiet she left the town altogether- wishing to leave the pain behind.
Ryoko was quickly taken into slavery and used as a doll in tea houses. Tea houses were beautiful mansions where the rich would go to have tea. Upon the walls were beautiful full-bodied portraits of lovely woman with pale skin and luminous eyes and lovely curves. All they would have to do was give them a handful of gold and they'd make the payers dreams a reality- they showed them the wome of the paintings. The men would have them for the night.
Ryoko had been starved most of her life after her died- so she was small. She was about 5'4, with an extremely small frame and pale skin the color of milk, eyes that sparked like amethyst, and a tinkling laugh. Men sated their cravings in her child-like body.
Ryoko lived like this until she was 23- though she appeared about 14 or 15 years old. She was well spoiled, whatever she asked the men got for her. She was well used to getting her way.
One day a dashing american man came into the tea shop. He paid them money, and chose her. When he saw her he didn't touch her, tear of her clothes, make demands. He spoke softly and kindly, and she knew he meant no harm. Still, she would not let the American man into her heart. They met like this for many nights, speaking over tea and rice. They shared many conversations and for once, people began to hear her voice. She began to fall in love with this American man.
"Run away with me." He said suddenly, gazing into her purple eyes with a deep intensity. She studied his strong jaw, just the wisp of hair, his blue eyes and reckless smile. She felt his strong hands in her own, soft ones, and she looked down, suddenly bashful. He quietly tilted her chin up and kissed her head.
"You know I cannot dishonor my people. I have ran once from my family, and lost them. I will not do that again. I must face this." She said softly yet sternly. He thought for a moment.
"Then I shall buy everyone's freedom."
"Do you know how much that will cost?" She asked. "I alone cost over 30 thousand dollars, and I am not even the most beautiful."
He shook his head.
"Don't say that. You are the most beautiful being in the universe, Ryoko. I'm not talking about your curves, or your eyes, your shape, or your thighs- No I speak about the you on the inside. That's the Ryoko I love." He said, and kissed her.

The day he purchased everyone's freedom was the day he died. Other men, enraged at their personal toys being set free and having their own will, killed him. She went on a rampage, holding his dead body, and killed every man with a hatchet.

They called her Death's Avenger. They say you can hear her screams- and several other cries as well which are believed to be her sisters from the other side.

(I feel as though you can gather her personality from the story. Sorry that it was so long, I got into it. :c)
Appearance: Lovely glowing white skin, but her eyes are nothing but black sockets. She ripped out her eyes, not wishing to see a world without her love. They said the gods took pity on her hardships and turned her eyes to stone- the world's first amethyst.
She wears a torn kimono, so most of her back is exposed and part of her chest. The kimono is gold and black.

Katie pressed her face to the window again. She was growing bored of waiting.
Her eyes lit up in an idea. There was a ghost in here who was a princess, right? Maybe she could play with her?
Katie got up and drifted all over the mansion.
She finally found Ryoko and tugged on her sleeve. “ Can you p-play with me? “ She asked meekly.

Name: Drew Keller
Appearance: Scruffy blonde hair. Green eyes. Wears a jacket and backpack, and is kind of short for his age. Average musculature. He has a small burn scar on his right forearm from when he accidently burnt himself as a kid. Wears converse.
Personality: Curious and inquisitive, Drew likes to explore. He's pretty chill, and ain't afraid of no ghosts! He's slightly more in tune with ghosts and spirits than the average human.
Backstory: Ever since he was small, Drew had to walk by the mysterious mansion on his way to school. Even though it was old and ruined, he was still drawn to it. However, he never had the guts to go explore it. Now that he's 18 and going off to college soon, Drew decided that he's going to finally explore the mysterious mansion.

Name: Logan Forand
Haunting name: The Pointing Soldier.
Date of death: 1942
Cause of death: After receiving an honorable discharge from the U.S. Army, Dylan returned home to find his wife was cheating on him. Although he felt betrayed, he was going to divorce his wife. His wife didn't know that, however. Not even out of his uniform yet, his wife killed him by hitting him in the back of the head with a lamp. She then his his body in the floorboards of the mansion.
Appearance: Dylan wears the fatigues of a WWII American GI. He has a rifle on his back, and is commonly seen by humans only pointing. He's a transparent green color, so you can't tell his eye color or hair color.
Personality: None really to speak of. The soldier never talks, and looks serious and sad most of the time. However, whenever he's in the same room as a radio, it turns on and starts to play old swing music. That makes him smile a little. He points in the direction of his hidden body, and simply wants someone to find it and give it a proper burial so he can rest in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cool summer night as Drew drove down the dirt path that lead to the abandon mansion. Equipped with a flashlight, phone, camera, and some Mountain Dew, he was ready to explore the mansion. Putting on the parking brake, he stopped the car in front of the mansion and turned off the engine. Drew stared at the mansion. Was this really necessary to go in at 3 in the morning? The teen stared at the mansion a moment longer before playfully slapping his forehead.
"C'mon, Drew. What are you scared of? This ain't Paranormal Activities." The teen said to himself. Getting out of his car, Drew grabbed his backpack, opened another Mountain Dew, and made his way towards the mansion.

Katie was waiting for Ryoko’s response when she heard an engine cut out. She let go of Ryoko’s sleeve and bounced happily all the way to the door. She’ll finally have some fun.
She didn’t know if the guest will be able to see her or not. Some did, some didn’t, but to be sure she climbed to the top of an entrance pillar and softly giggled.
She tuned up her voice and started to ominously, yet sweetly hum.

Ryoko looked down and smiled warmly, picking up the tiny girl.
"Of course I can!" She exclaimed with a small accent. She turned suddenly. Humans.
She frowned, and pressed herself against the door.
"Unsafe." She said briefly, eyes flashing. She was taken back to that day when she was a child, with the japanese men at her door.
"Unsafe!" She shrieked.

Drew entered the mansion, opening his Mountain Dew with a pop and a small hiss. Man, it was dark in here! Then again, it was 3 in the morning. Taking a sip of his soda, he fished his flashlight out of his pocket and looked around. It seemed to be pretty standard abandoned mansion stuff. Cobwebs. Destroyed furniture. There was a strange lack of graffiti, but Drew didn't really care.

It was when Drew was halfway down the hall when he heard the humming. He was so accustomed to listening to music on his ear buds that he started humming as well, harmonizing with the tune and not realizing that he wasn't wearing his headphones. A sudden shriek caused Drew to jump, and he looked around trying to find where it came from.
"What was that?" Drew said to no one in particular.

Ryoko's eyes, well, the absence of eyes, seemed to smolder, coals igniting in their hollow pits. Inside. He was inside- he? The flames darkened, she took a breath. That was the past. This was the present. She tried to ground herself in reality, holding the side of her head. The screams never stopped, and they were startling loud. She could hear them crying.

Ryoko hovered in the corner of the hall, in front of the drawer, as if protecting something. Her very memories were in that drawer, but she couldn't get to them, couldn't remember the good times. All she heard were the screams of her past, haunting her as she haunted this mansion.
Ryoko sighed, watching the boy-man-thing, aching to be seen, and heard.

(I just decided that throughout the mansion will be parts of her past- two amethysts, a painting of John, some of her sisters dolls.)

Katie jumped a bit at the strange popping sound. What was that???? She wondered. She searched her mind for answers but couldn’t find any. She floated down from the pillar and crept over to the boy. She looked down at the can in his hand. Moun-Mountan....Mountain .....Dew? She sounded out in her head. She never did complete school, so she could never really read properly.
She tapped the boy on the shoulder and giggled a bit. Now she would know if he could see her.

John felt something tap his shoulder. Looking over, he found himself staring at the face of another person, a little girl. Letting out a yelp, Drew jumped back and dropped his flashlight. It clattered to the ground and rolled away. Leaving the room quite dark, Drew was not able to see the fact there was a bullet hole in the girl's forehead. Drew tried to wipe off the bit of Mountain Dew that spilled on him.
"Jeezus, you ever hear of personal space?" Drew asked. "What's a kid like you doing in a dump like this at this time of night anyways?"
Drew had also failed to notice the fact that Katie was floating, not having looked back up at the girl yet.

Katie covered her mouth to hold her giggling. “ I live here. “ She told him. She floated over to where Drew dropped his flashlight and held it over her face. Her skin was pale, nearly transparent. Her shoulders bounced with her giggles and she gave the flashlight back to Drew.
She was happy that he could see her. This will be fun.

Last edited:
Madman let the child have some fun for now, as it was going to last a little while. As Drew was being distracted, he closed off and locked the door in a way it couldn't be opened. As soon as it was finished, the reason for his name came out. He turned into a mental spirit, and stood in the back of Drews brain. "Heh." Madman said softly before saying it over and over again, in the same quiet voice. Sooner or later, it will break him.

Drew's face went nearly as pale as Katie's when he got a good look at the ghost girl's face. He accepted the flashlight, trying to process what he just saw. Rubbing his eyes, he checked his soda to make sure that he was, in fact, drinking Mountain Dew and not some crazy LSD drink. Lowering the soda, he looked back at Katie. For some reason, he thought he heard someone chuckling in the distance, a deeper laugh than the little girl's.
"So... Are you a ghost?" Drew asked the girl.

Katie opened her mouth, and closed it again. She’s never actually conversed with a human for this long. They usually ran away in pure horror by now. She didn’t know what to do. Her shyness replaced her optimism. She brought her hands up to her head and toyed with her hair. “ Y-yes. “ She replied.

Drew looked at Katie again, closer this time. Good lord, she was just a kid! What the heck had happened to her? Her clothes seemed pretty old fashioned, and... Was that a bullet hole in her head? He crouched down to Katie's level.
"Are you a good ghost? Or a bad ghost?" Drew asked. But there it was again. That continuous "heh" sound. It wasn't like chuckling, it sounded more like... Breathing. Odd. After asking Katie the question, Drew looked around, trying to pinpoint where the strange breathing noise was coming from.

Katie looked at the human. “ I’m g-good. “ She replied. She fiddled with her hands and shifted her weight from one foot to another. “ T-Though, Momma always s-said I was a troublemaker...” She added.
Katie cocked her head. “ What a-are you looking for? “

Drew failed to pinpoint the location of where the "heh" noise was coming from. So he shrugged it off. It was probably the wind, or the boards shifting in this old house.
"Oh, nothing. I thought I heard something." Drew said, sitting down. He took another drink of Mountain Dew as he thought over what the girl ghost just said. A troublemaker? Why would she tell him that? Unless... A smile spread across his face, and he gave Katie a knowing look.
"A few moments ago... You scared me on purpose, didn't you?" Drew said, grinning at Katie.

Katie felt reassured by the boy’s smile. She smiled slightly back and nodded her head.
“ Yes. I’m Katie. “ She introduced and pointed a finger at her. She then pointed at Drew. “ Who are you? “ She asked.
Her gaze flickered to the Mountain Dew can. It would seem odd for a normal person to be curious about something so ordinary, but Katie rarely left the mansion.

"My name's Drew." Drew said. He set the Mountain Dew and flashlight on the ground, pointing it up at the ceiling so it would give at least a little light. He crossed his legs, getting into a more comfortable position. Katie didn't seem all that bad, and plus she made Drew feel curious.
"So... You are a ghost..." Drew said, looking Katie up and down. He groaned, and rubbed a hand over his face and through his hair. "Man, no one at school is gonna believe this."
He looked back up at Katie and smiled.
"Are... Are you okay? Are you lonely, I mean?" Drew asked, feeling a little concerned. She was just a little kid.

Emerging silently as... Well, a ghost, from the wall behind Drew, a ghost of a man in military uniform appeared. The soldier didn't notice Drew until he almost phased through him. Stepping back, he looked down to notice a teenage boy, sitting and talking to a ghost of a child. The soldier had seen her before, occasionally floating around the house. K... Katherine? No, it was Katie. With a sad smile on his face he waved a greeting at Katie. Drew hadn't yet noticed the ghost of the soldier, but did feel a sudden chill go down his spine from being so close to the ghost of the soldier.

Katie sat down with Drew, her body hovering ever so slightly off the floor. She nodded her head. “ I’m a ghost. “ She confirmed.
When Drew said “ school “ Katie was confused. She hasn’t heard that word in a long time. “ Do all children go to school? “ She asked.
She shook her head at Drew’s question. “ I’m not lonely! There are others. “ She told him.
Katie noticed a figure behind Drew. She moved her head ever so slightly, and smiled sympathetically at the ghost. She gave a little wave back.

"Oh, yeah." Drew said, taking another swig of Mountain Dew. "We end up going to school for a long while. It's required now. We got twelve years of school, plus another 4-6 years if you want to try for a higher form of education. It is a TOTAL drag."
Drew explained. He listened to Katie's response to his question about her being lonely, and raised an eyebrow.
"Others...?" He asked. Noticing that Katie was looking at something behind himself and waving, Drew looked back... And flinched at seeing the body of a ghost so close to his face. Again.

Drew did a double take, and realized that the ghost was just standing there, not doing anything, really. It was a soldier, in a WWII uniform. The soldier looked down at Drew, surprised that the human could see him. He wasn't a very strong ghost, and couldn't even interact with real things. The soldier nodded at Drew, then walked past him and down the hall. Drew watched him for a moment, then turned to Katie.
"Ah... Others." Drew said. "Was that one of your friends?"

Katie thought about this. School was required now? She was born in the wrong decade. She didn’t go to school, though she desperately wanted to learn how the world ticked. Now that she was much older, she found out a few things her mother would never know. A perk to being a ghost, Katie assumed.
Katie was snapped back into reality by Drew’s question. She shrugged and shook her head. “ I know him, but he isn’t exactly a friend.... “ She replies.

Got two:

Name: Kague (name given by Daven)
Haunting name: None
Specie: Silver Fox
Date of death: 1990
Cause of death: The poor fox was roadkilled while desperately looking for food.
Appearance: A ghostly Silver Fox. His front left leg look badly broken, but can walk on it perfectly, his right ear is completely torn apart and others minor wounds everywhere on his body. His right eye is always close, probably because of a wound too.
Personality: Kague always acts on instincts. He used to take revenge on any driver he saw, by killing them, of course. Everyone thought those people died because they were bad driver, or that it was just an accident of some kind, while it was actually Kague, making his victim have an accident on purpose. Nowadays, he just follow Daven around for unknown reasons, and guide him to places where someone is about to die in a paranormal way. It's only possible to see him if he wants to, or if someone has the ability to see the dead. As he's a ghost, he's still physically corporal and can't fly. He love being petted.

Name: Daven
Appearance: A somewhat short and skinny young adult. Has an unhealthy white skin, dark blond hair rather long for male standard, blue eyes, and wear glasses(half-frame style), a black shirt, skinny jeans and boat shoes. It can be seen that he doesn't get much sleep with the shadows under his eyes.
Personality: Daven is a smart, calm and serious person, but could fall for a good joke. He suffer from insomnia and attachment disorder. He adapts quickly in new situations, and he's not easily scared, but has a low self esteem.
Backstory: Lived in a orphanage since the age of seven, as both of his parents died in a "mysterious" car accident. Other kids always laugh at him as he claimed to be able to see ghosts, and made fun of him through the following years. At twelve, he meet his best friend, a ghost fox that he named Kague. He eventually run away from the orphanage, one night, and lived the beginning of his life as a street artist, but with the assistance of the fox, he somehow went up in society as a young detective in paranormal crime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you bringing me this time?" Daven asked the ghostly fox, as he followed behind him on his bicycle. "Next case on the horizon?" Dark clouds where starting to hide the moon, menacing to drop a heavy rain at any moment. Daven and Kague were going like this on the road for about a few hours before finally arriving to a small town way out there, far from any city. The fox finally slowed down, all fine since he was a ghost, contrary to Daven, who was dead tired.
"So? *uff* Something is going to *uff* happen in this town" asked Daven, out of breath. When he looked at Kague's direction, he noticed that his friend didn't wait for him and had already made some distance into town.
"W-wait for me!" he shouted, as Daven and Kague made their way to the mansion, and the rain slowly started.

Not exactly friends? The statement kinda confused Drew. If you were dead, wouldn't you eventually need to get to know the other ghosts? Would you have anything better to do? Then again, there could be something about this Drew didn't know. Maybe the soldier wasn't very nice? Wait, what was a ghost of a soldier doing here? There wasn't any battles fought around here in the time that uniform was used. Drew shook off those thoughts and turned back to Katie.
"So... Do you know a lot of the ghosts here? Is there a lot of ghosts here?" Drew asked Katie.

Katie nodded her head again. “ Many ghosts. Most are very nice. “ She said. Most ill intened spirits found that they couldn’t have the bliss of a ghost afterlife, but some slipped through. “ There can be bad ones. But I know good ones. “ She assured.
She hasn’t really befriended any ghosts yet. She spent her time in her room playing with old porcelain dolls, or next to the window that wasn’t shattered. She was drawn to the outside world, though she has never left the town.

Last edited:
Drew looked around a little nervously when Katie said there were a lot of ghosts here. Were many of them pranksters like Katie? With the stories he had heard about this place, he wouldn't have been surprised. Outside, rain began to fall. Drew could hear the plink, plink, plink of raindrops hitting his car through the busted windows. Looking back at Katie, his attention kept going back to the hole in her head. Drew looked around uncomfortably, then back at Katie.
"I'm sorry if this is.... Is rude, or something. You don't have to answer this if you don't want to." Drew started. He took another drink from his Mountain Dew. "What was dying like?"

Meanwhile, on the second floor of the mansion, the ghost of the soldier entered the room he normally stayed in. Instantly, the old radio in the corner switched on and began to play old swing music. The soldier smiled a small smile as he floated over to the radio, turning it up a little bit. Something out the window caught his eye, and the soldier looked out to see a young man on a bike approaching the mansion, along with another ghost, a small animal one. The soldier had seen a few ghosts of animals around the mansion, but no foxes. Who were they?

Last edited:
Katie looked at Drew. Her hand came up to the small hole in her head. It was still leaking the faintest amount of blood. “ It was like....” Katie’s mouth hung slightly open as she tried to find the right words. “ Like being pinched...but harder. All I heard was a loud bang, it felt like falling asleep. “ She replied.
To her, it wasn’t that traumatic of an experience. If she was older, she would probably be terrified and traumatized. But she was only eight at her time of death, so she didn’t quite understand.

Kague finally stopped running once he reached the stone steps that leaded to an old abandoned mansion, leaving a chance for Daven to catch his breath. After a quick look at his surroundings, Daven understood that they surely arrived at their destination: the mansion looked haunted alright.He locked his bike on a nearby tree before sitting on the sidewalk, still a bit tired, to then notice how strange it was that a car was parked here, when the whole street was mostly empty.

"Someone, alive, is in that mansion," he concluded. "...or hopefully they still are." The he looked at Kague and said "...or you could learn how to speak so I could know what to expect". Kague moved his head, like if he was giving an answer. "Ok! Let's go," Daven said, as he got up. The two of them finally made their way up the stone steps, then on the front balcony, opened the door, and entered the haunted mansion.

Katie froze and then whipped her head around. The front door has opened. She turned back to Drew with her eyes wide, and she pressed a finger to her lips.
She grabbed his hand and quietly pulled him to a nearby closet. She didn’t know if the “ guests “ were dangerous, but better be safe then sorry.
She then floated behind a corner and saw the new guests. A human and......a fox? She smiled slightly. She likes animals.
She started her eerie humming once again.

Madman, who was still in Drew's mind stopped his slight laugh. The mental spirit began another little trick, reverting his mind into what seemed to be a victorian lounge room, grand piano to the corner and large chairs on either end of a long table. Madman manifested on one end, and pulled Drew's mind into the other chair forming his body in it. Madman looked like the human he was before death, head attached. He was dressed in a black suit. The piano began to play a quiet tune by itself, as Madman greeted the person. "Good day."

The door to the mansion opened, but before Drew could see who it was Katie had suddenly grabbed him and shoved him into a closet. For a little ghost girl, she had one heckuva grip. It was much darker in the closet than It was back in the mansion. Before Drew was able to say anything, probably some thing smooth like "uhhhhh, what?", Madman did his brain thing. Drew's body, seemingly unconscious, slumped forward. The closet door opened, and Drew faceplanted on the floor right behind Katie with a loud thump.

Meanwhile, in Drew's head, Drew formed with a start. He looked around the room Madman had formed, trying to figure out where he was and how he got there. The young, well dressed man's greeting startled Drew, and he noticed the piano was playing itself. A player piano.
"Um... Hey." Drew said. "Isn't it more still good night? Or good morning?"
Drew looked around the rroom again.
"Where's Katie?"

(Ooc: I forgot madman locked the front door, my mistake)

Kague didn't had trouble unlocking the front door before they could step in. The fact that the door was locked worried Daven even more. Inside the mansion, it was terribly dark, but that didn't cause too much problem to Daven, as he was used to the darkness. They barely set a foot in as they started hearing an eerie humming, coming from around the corner. Kague quickly walked towards it, what was an inviting music to him, leaving Daven behind once again. Kague quickly caught up with a young girl, a ghost. The fox walked around her and then sat in front of her, as if he was waiting for something, completely ignoring the boy on the ground.

"What's going on?" Daven asked after arriving in the room. He looked at the unconscious boy. Where we too late? It couldn't be, they were always hours, or a day early, before anything happened in past cases.

Madman made a gesture which seemed to show that he didn't care. "The ghost girl? She's fine. Others came up, and ghosts aren't supposed to talk with humans." A loud thunk echoed through the room. When he heard it, Madman gave a slight chuckle. "That's a headache if I ever heard one." He said. The ghost focused upon the guy. "Now answer this. Someone who died as a child centuries before another talks to one in the modern day. To the dead, seconds have passed. The human, many a lives. What do people want to know thats so important to disrupt the dead?"

"Disrupting?" Drew looked genuinely alarmed when Madman said that. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disrupt."
He scooted forward in his chair.
"I was just curious. I wanted to see if the rumors about this house being haunted was true or not. And I figured, hey. 3 o'clock's as good a time as any. The 'witching hour', if you may. And when Katie showed up, I kinda just... Stayed curious. I mean, she's just a kid. Even ghosts have feelings." Drew thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Well, I assume. Y'all were people originally."

Katie winced as Drew hit the floor. That’s gonna need some ice later...
She saw the fox walk around her. She smiled and inches towards the fox. She heals out her hand towards it, to represent she wanted to pet it. With her hand still out, she looked st the new human. She awkwardly smiled. “ He’s sleeping. “ She said. At least, that’s what she thought happened. She didn’t know Madman was in his head.

"S-sleeping?" Daven asked, alarmingly. But then, looking at how friendly and calm Kague acted towards the situation, he figured she wasn't lying. Kague even moved his forehead in the girl's hand, accepting to be petted by her. Calmed down, but still worried, Daven started "Well, I guess presentations are in order, if I want things to go smoothly. My name is Daven, and this little guy is Kague. We don't mean to disrupt or anything, but we came here because... well, you'll have to ask the fox why we're here, not that he'll give us any answer. Anyway, what's yours?"

Daven talked to the ghost like he talk to anyone else, ghost or not. He was more used talking with them than with living people anyway.

Madman leaned back in his chair before nodding slightly. "And then there are those who know things mortals shouldn't contemplate. I ask the questions that cannot be answered, yet I get the answer. So I ask you one question." The ghost began to build suspence before asking. "One day a man sees a rock. The man tries to lift it. But there are two problems. One, the man will always lift anything he wants to. Two, the rock cannot be lifted EVER. What happens?" The ghost asked, while the final statement the piano stopped making any sound.

Katie softly petted Kague’s fur. It was soft in between her fingers and she smiled again. She glanced at Drew to make sure he was fine, and he still appeared to be sleeping. She looked back at Kague and then Daven “ I’m Katie. “ She replied.
She was surprised that the fox brought them here. She looked questionably at Kague.