• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hoopa Event Headed To US

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
It has been announced today that the latest event for Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y will be making its way to the US in November.

The event will allow Pokémon fans to get their hands on the legendary Hoopa for the first time. The event will be running from the 27th of November until the 23rd of December at participating McDonald's stores.

The details of the Hoopa will be as follows if the event matches the one in the UK, which it seems likely to:
157778_hoopa_official_x500.png

Name: Hoopa
Item: Focus Sash
Level: 50
Ability: Magician
Moves: Hyperspace Hole, Psychic, Astonish, Nasty Plot​

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the directions from Pokemon.com
To get Hoopa:
1. Make sure your Nintendo 3DS system is connected to Nintendo Zone.
2. Select MYSTERY GIFT.
3. Select RECEIVE GIFT, then YES.
4. Select GET VIA INTERNET, then YES.
5. Speak to the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center to receive Hoopa!
6. Be sure to save your game.

Worst case scenario, you just buy a soda and sit in the lobby.

Depending on the store and the signal, you might be able to stand outside or sit in your car in the parking lot and log in from there. I might get some of the toys too. As someone who worked at the Arches for 10 years - and got out - I go there as little as possible.

Oh joy McDonalds's. Can't wait to travel to the US when I have the money. In like... Someday. Heh heh... oh well, I didn't want a Hoopa anyway.

goshdarn it nintendo just give it online i just want a hoopa ;-;

Or as by what I heard from YouTube what Al says.

Oh joy McDonalds's. Can't wait to travel to the US when I have the money. In like... Someday. Heh heh... oh well, I didn't want a Hoopa anyway.

goshdarn it nintendo just give it online i just want a hoopa ;-;
I wish I could travel to Japan someday but the US government is quite hecktic right now. (What's going on is not right.)

Last edited by a moderator: