• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hooked Game

What Pokemon game are you currently playing a lot more than others?

I currently play Platinum the most. I have put over one hundred hours on it in the last couple months. Even after HG/SS it will probably be my most played game. I usually keep the most current game (generation-wise) without erasing it. Platinum I will never erase because it holds all of my Pokemon on it. HG/SS will be played a ton, but I'll keep restarting them because I

Rex

Resident Furry
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

For some reason I'm losing interest in my Diamond game, and I lost my Platinum. Shadows of Almia was fun until I beat it. So Explorers of Sky kind of filled the void left by the other games. I've beaten the Main Story and Post-Story, and restarted the game, going as far as to modify it to play as my favorite Pokemon. It's become a lot more addicting then it was when I got it.

I am currently playing platinum and silver versions. I basically just started silver because I got it on my ipod touch and have just got the third badge. It was by far the best generation in my opinion and I cant wait until heart gold and soul silver.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
None of them at the moment. I pretty much exhausted everything I have left to do in Diamond except for PokeDex completion and, well, frell that. I'm waiting for SoulSilver now, though I dunno when would I be able to really purchase it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't really have a hooked game either, but due to the Secret Santa exchange and Charms Organized Play activities I've been using both Diamond and Platinum quite a bit - Diamond for breeding and trading, and Platinum for battling and Battle Frontier WFC activities.

For the past few weeks I've been working away at creating a "PokeBall" themed team for PBR, in which every member of the team has been caught in a different PokeBall. The groundwork is being done on Diamond, but I've put it off for the moment... Will probably get back to sorting it out soon.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I recently restarted both my Yellow and Silver, but haven't gotten around to challenging the Elite Four in either. I've been finding it fun to replay these old games and explore the regions that I haven't visited in many years.

Other then that, I've been playing Platinum quite a bit. I recently figured out EV training and have been working on a competitive team in that file. I've also been doing a lot of breeding and I'm starting to become very jealous of people who have My Pokemon Ranch, as my PC is becoming very full.

I've been playing Diamond more than my others, but that's mainly because I use the DSi, which is incapable of playing anything other than DS games and DSiWare.

Kiyo, you have received a warning because of your massive signature size and your lack of content in your post. Please familiarize yourself with our rules before posting again, or run the risk of racking up more warnings.

I've been playing Pokemon Crystal lately, preparing myself for the release of Heartgold and Soul Silver to refresh my memory on the game. I've really gotten a decent amount of story done within Crystal, but honestly its fairly easy my team consist of 4 level thirty's and two level twenty's. I've spent about several hours into the game. I am planning to beat Claire shortly and of course then the elite four followed by the kanto leaders then of course we have red, However i plan to level all my team to 45 before taking on Claire, afterward i planned to level them to 50 or higher to take on the elite four, then of course with some more training and beating the kanto leaders i plan to level to 70 before fighting Red.

Ever since my Diamond, my main game, died, I've been playing Platinum a lot. I've been working hard to get it up to Diamond's standard. When I do get Tracks of Light, I'll be able to replace the Deoxys and Manaphy that I lost.

In addition, I think Platinum's extra features are cool. :p

On non-main games, I love the second Ranger. Even though I beat it in less than forty hours of game time, I still make up my own challenges to play by.

Definatly PMD Expolers of Sky.

But when i get HG, that will be played indefinatly. And wont be reset. Mainly because i plan on getting the spiky eared Pichu.

But yea, Exploers of sky is my current pkemon game.