• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Homestuck rp

This thread is mostly going to be for me and my friends but anyone can join if they like. This is about homestuck which I'll explain after some people have joined.
Class and aspect: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Mythological_roles (Mythological roles)

Character sheet
-------------------------
Name:
Aspect:
Class:
Personality:

My character
---------------------
Name: Cortland Miller
Aspect: Time
Class: paige
Personality: tries to be a good friend but can be selfish. Loves video games

Last edited:
Ah great. I've been waiting for another of these appear. Of all the Homestuck rps I've been in, we've gone as far as the first two people entering the Medium until everyone just quite. So I hope this lasts longer.

Name: Axel Chance
Class/
Aspect: Knight of Void
Weapon Kind: Broadsword
Personality: Laid back, chill, and worry free. At least, that's what he comes off as. Axel really is a very insecure guy just trying to make it in the 'real' world.
Chumhandle: deprivedSpartan (XBox Live Username as well as chum handle)

@TimeThief5040 I wanted to tell you that you can't have the time Aspect. Only one player in a session can have that Aspect. I understand your username labels you as a thief of time, but concluding Corted already has the Time Aspect, you'll need to settle for something else.