• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Homestuck roleplay (CRINGE WARNING!)

Okay, we should probably all choose colours for our sprites here because it'd get stupidly confusing if two had the same/nearly the same text colour. Plus, I don't want to choose a colour of one that someone already has or one that is too similar to an existing character's text colour.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry for not posting. I said i would but I got busy with other rpers, then I got lost where everyone was, I came back and got more lost, and now I'm rereading the entire rp.

You don't have to be with us right now. Your character doesn't know what's going in, so it would actually be more appropriate if you were to just go ahead and reply in character.

I'll go with my original choice in that case.

And honestly none of our characters really know what's going on at this point. They all seem to just be scrambling and pushing buttons (and yelling, in my case). You didn't really miss much other than basic progression that didn't really involve your character, so don't worry.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I read through the RP since the beginning and am sad to say that I didn't learn that much new things. Also I don't know how to get Cosmic back into the rp

Honestly the fact that your character is prototyping a pro wrestler at all will probably have a terrifying effect on the underlings but you could probably just go with Dwanesprite or Rocksprite seeing as the canon sprites only used first names or titles (ex. Davesprite (first name), Nannasprite (title, otherwise she would've been Janesprite)).

True true. Yeah, I was thinking that making the imps super beefed would definitely throw us off, or at least Maison, as he's already fighting them. As for my weapon, void players usually don't have one, but knights do, so, I've settled on a Scythe, because fuck yeah!
I'm still gonna enjoy Rocksprite's text color.
It's just so purty.

@CosmicDreams
Okay, I figured I'd put something here because we can't really progress until you respond. The circle of connections needs to be completed in some form or fashion, so let us know if you plan on replying or we'll likely just end up having to close the loop with three players and hope for the best.

To get Cosmic back into the roleplay, just respond to the torrent of messages he's received from his frantic friends and have him connect to Kyle (which is a fairly straightforward process seeing as Sburb kind of sets itself up for the most part). Then you two can have the typical server/client banter and deploy his stuff so he can actually get into the medium. Then we can complete the circle (assuming no one joins last minute) and we'll be set!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm going to respond asap but I gotta a ton of stuff to do today and I'll be on my phone so expect shorter replies.