• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Holy crap, update!

Hey guys, less than 5 minutes to type all this. Week 7 of 9 in Basic Training. Miss you all like hell. No computer, no iPod, redundant schedule. I kid you not I have a Drill Sergeant Marrill, so I remember you guys EVERY. DAY.

I've thrown grenades, carry an M16-A2, all that jolly good fun. A final physical fitness test on Wednesday and if I pass I'm good to graduate on June 18th. Wish me luck! Off to California after I graduate and plan to get a laptop to take with me on Graduation day, so I'll hopefully talk to you all soon.

Miss you guys, still alive, still kicking, got a sweet tan on my hands and face, lol.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMG WE HEARD FROM TEH AWESOME SAMI!!!!!! *spazzes and dies*

We've all missed ye like hell, but it's great to know that you're having fun. Or whatevs. XD It's funny what the name of yer Drill Sergeant is.

You'll do well in the fitness, I knows it. Go to Cali soons so we can talks agains. ^^

*huggles you to death before you has to flees*

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
MY HUSBAND! D: *cries* Sami, glad you're doing well xD We miss you too, but your wives miss you most. And I knew you'd get totally ripped and gungho.

I wonder where in Cali you'll be, because I'll be out there starting the 19th =o

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Yes, all of you must be closer to me... *plot fingers*
It's awesome to hear from Sami again. Doing all that explosive stuff sounds awesome. The Drill Sergeant guy's name is hilarious. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sami will be dragged into GPX as well once she returns, yes yes :)

And lolz. Drill Sergeant Marrill. Epic. xD

D8
-bawls-

I'm gonna be the one that gets in here and goes all whiny pussy bitch-ass with the tearing up and the sniffling and what-ho.
rarerrawefrsergsr we miss you.
also
Marrill ftw you're so amazing :V

Sami-Sami-Sami-Sami-Sami-Sami...

*tackle-hugs Pixiety*

I have missed you! I hope you have learned a lot in your experiences at this military boot camp.

Oooh, grenades. Guns. Other explosives. That all sounds fascinating.

Drill Seargant Marill?! Wow. I can see why you think of us a lot.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS.

It's fantastic to hear from you Sami ^^ As Carmen said, all of chat misses you!

WLU SAMI COME BACK SOON

OMG, it's so nice to hear from Sami. The whole of Chat misses you and we can't wait until you return ^^

----------------------------------->

I read that as 'The whole of Chat missiles you for some reason.

I FAIL EPICALLY FOR BEING THE 12TH TO REPLY D:

*weeps for severe lack of you, but has hopes for your return.

I'm still totally waiting by the Chat door for you, rubber ball in mouth, waiting for you to make me fetch it D:

RX, at least yer not 13th!

Anyyyway, *storms in, and flings a golden axe at Sami :D* betchu haven't used THEM yet!!! Anyway, like everyone already said, we totally miss you abd love you lots and what not