• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hogwarts: The Aftermath

Aliana nodded her head "I might as well tell you" Aliana said before she looked around to check that no one was listening "My pearents want me to become a death eater" Aliana whispered to Jack feeling ashamed "now this is between you and me ok" Aliana said with an ice cold stare "I don't care how much you may hate death eaters but you can't tell any one ok" Aliana said looking straight into jacks eyes waiting for an answer

Jack nodded "I remember what they are but really we are friends and the fact your parents want you to be a death eater doesn't change anything" he whispered so no one but Aliana could hear. He moved backwards as if nothing happened "I may be a Half-blood but hear at Hogwarts I'm just a pure-blood in the eyes of my friends" he looked over at some of the other students using time in weird ways. He lowered his head in thought about what he had saw just a few minutes before.

Aliana smiled "thank you" she said quietly before leaning back against the wall, Aliana turned to jack she could tell that something was wrong "you know you can tell me about anything that's bothering you" she said trying to comfort her friend

Jack looked at Alaina "oh, nothing just pondering something my squib of a sister told me" he crossed his arms as he looked out the window and walked closer to it "one day over summer she said that she'd rather not know her family and be a muggle not knowing about the wizarding world than be a squib and have it dangle in front of her knowing she cant have any of it" he stopped next to the window in the common room "ever since I've been thinking, what if I was a squib all I know and care about is that I wouldn't meet all of my friends" he lowered his head still in his deep thought.

Aliana let out a big yawn "sorry about that" Aliana said after she was finished "sorry I stayed up late last night practacing potions with Mr Fedelle he wanted to test me on my skills but I guess that's what you get from being top of the class" Aliana said trying not to sound to much like she was bragging "so anyway what do we have next?" Aliana asked jack while taking out a slip of paper from her robes.

Jack started to grin as he raised his head "you don't need to worry about bragging" he said poking fun at her sentence "we are Slytherin after all" he walked back to his bed grabbing his bag pulling his book out beginning to read it resuming right where he left off.

"See you tommorow" Aliana said as jack was leaving "and don't forget meet at hogsmead after classes tommorow" Aliana finished before Jack was out of ear shot, Aliana packed up her stuff and headed to her dorm were she collapsed on her bed
(O.O.C. Gotta go got other things to do happy new year!!!)

Rostov walked back to his dorm to rest. Upon opening his door, he was tackled by Rufus; his Owlbear cub. "Gah! Rufus! How many times have I told you not to do that?" Rostov yelped, surprised. Rufus gave him a cheeky grin before rolling off his master and walking back inside the dorm. Rostov, too, got back up and proceeded into his dorm, closing the door behind him.

Name: Olivia Roberts
Year: 1
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: Long dyed grey hair with vibrant blue eyes. She is short, standing only at 4'9" with rather lanky limbs for her stature.
Personality: She is rather shy and independent. She has rather severe trust issues, and a result, she is perfectly happy being unpopular. She is an extreme intellectual.
Backstory: She grew up in a dysfunctional family that tried to seem perfect. For her entire life she had to put up a facade. Her family looked down upon her when they found out about her being a wizard, and was conditioned to be the laughingstock of the family. This made her become cold and rather unresponsive.
Role: Student
Pet: White Cat: King Thermidor (Theo for Short)

Olivia sat sulking in the Ravenclaw commonroom, reading a spellbook and practicing basic charms. "Lumos. Knox. Accio." After casting Accio, a book came flying towards her, hitting her in the face. "Bloody Hell." She placed the spellbook back on the shelf and grabbed an empty glass. "Aqua Eructo." Water began to spout out of her wand, filling up the glass. She sat back down to resume practicing.

Scarlet sat in her room as snow begins to fall from the sky. Winter break was only days away and she was excited. She decided to get some studying in her free period since she finished her exams early. Scarlet wandered off to the library where she began searching the shelves for anything that looked useful. Mrs Fedelle scanned the library and seemed to be observing Scarlet the most. Scarlet didn't seem to noice and continued to look until she found a relatively new book. The book was about the recent years of Hogwarts and the wizards and witches who studied there.

Rostov practically threw himself onto his chair and opened the desk drawer, peering into the small box inside. "Ah, so I did leave my wand in here..." He thought, taking out the box and setting it down. Using a key he set next to his hourglass, he opened it and took out the wand inside. The wand was like any other wand, always had its own little customizations to it; a pattern of bear paws with a glass owl eye on its pommel. Rufus cherished his wand, he did. "Such a beautiful wand, indeed." He murmured, rotating it to closley examine the wand.

Scarlet walked through the library scanning each book case looking for something interesting. She came upon gone bookshelf with something odd about it. She brushed her hand on a vine carving in the side of the shelf. She began to push up against the shelf until Mrs Fedelle moved in front of her. "What are you doing?" She asked sternly. Scarlet let out a gulp and quickly slid out of the library confused about what she just saw.
--------------------------------------------
Name: Alice Swan
Year: 5
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: She has curly blonde hair with blue eyes. She wears a black vest with a white formal shirt beneath it with a black skirt. Alice wears a blue and white scarf. Her wand is a dark wood with a marble grip and vine carvings in the wood.
Personality: Rude, secretive, popular, cocky, beautiful, likes to blackmail others,
Backstory: Alice's life has been full of lies. She uses people for her own good. People call her a Death water due to her attitude and believe she belongs in Slytherin. The Swan family has gone down a dark path for years.
Pet: Blue jay named Lucifer

Name: Ember Cryptic
Year: Four
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: Very short, 4'9', exactly. Shoulder-length curly brown hair, although she keeps it pulled back all the time. Long bangs are swept over her left eye. Green eyes and pale skin, freckles across nose and cheeks with soft features. Likes wearing her Hufflepuff scarf and robe all the time.
Personality: Can very well be spontaneously agressive, but usually very quiet and unnoticeable. Extremely careful around new people and doesn't trust them easily, but tries to be kind to everyone.
Backstory: Not much, really. Both parents are muggles. Always liked dragons and other mythical creatures.
Pet: Long-haired white and grayish-brown cat with blue eyes, named Sky.

Ember stood on the edge of the Forbidden Forest, peering in curiously. She'd been in there before, of course. It wasn't as dangerous as everyone made it out to be. Her cat, Sky, wound around her ankles, her blue eyes scanning the forest silently. "I'm going in. If you want to come, you're welcome to." She glanced down at Sky, who was staring back up at her with her nose wrinkled.