1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Hogwart the new era (Disscusion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Joelkjn the fox, Dec 6, 2018.

1. With all due respect, Dumbledore has been dead for more than 60 years. Unless Dumbledore is a ghost, I think you meant Harry since he's the headmaster and all

OtisRolePlays and MihajloJedi like this.
  2. Alright so you don't need to think this roleplay is dead yet xD

@Joelkjn is trying to come up with a plot for now (i'll do my best to help him but don't expect it to be the best due to my poor knowledge about Harry Potter)

3. It’s probably better if you don’t know about it, you’re able to think up unique plots without added already added HP stuff

4. Joelkjn the fox

Joelkjn the fox Previously Joelkjn

NOTICE Is it okay if we timeskip 2 months in. Me and @Killerbunny has been brainstorming and we have come up with a plan. If it's okay that we timeskip then you are too write what you have been up too the last 2 months. Who you have become friends with and what you think this year has been like and stuff like that. You can talk up with eachother in here

5. Yes. *Cough* *cough* we've been brainstorming

6. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

Hahaha, I like your idea

OtisRolePlays and DarkHydraT like this.
  7. Sounds good to me

OtisRolePlays and MihajloJedi like this.
  8. Joelkjn the fox

Okay so for our idea to work you need to start with te 2 months forward jump as soon as possible
    Sorry if I am stressing you!

9. You know... you could timeskip yourself. Much easier for everyone if it's you that make the timeskip. Or i could try to think of something. Whatever you choose is fine with me :/

10. Are we just going to sleep now, then doing a timeskip?

11. Can someone sum this up for me? I wasn’t here for a day, and posts exploded

12. @Joelkjn 's character and @Killerbunny 's character got in a fight over a book, insulted their bloodline and decided on a duel to the death at 6. Meanwhile @OtisRolePlays is in the Hufflepuff girls dorm after seeing the fight and I am wondering when the next trip to Hogsmeade is

Jodie.xox and OtisRolePlays like this.
  13. Joelkjn the fox

The next trip can be the day after the duel if that is oke @DarkHydraT

14. I am fine with that, just wondering who will survive the fight?

MihajloJedi and OtisRolePlays like this.
  15. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

If they die, then, well RP wouldn't make sense anymore

16. R.I.P, xD

And thanks @DarkHydraT, not just nice in the roleplay, but out of it, too ;)

17. You're welcome!

Jodie.xox and OtisRolePlays like this.
  18. @DarkHydraT we have a solution to the fight. Don't worry. And don't worry about the book either. We got that one figured out as well

19. Okay, thanks for informing me

20. Name: Austen Rivera
    Appearance (break): Austen’s hair is a faded blue, almost grey (after dying it a lot). Its cut just below her ears. She has green eyes and freckles under her eyes and on her shoulders. She wears an oversized yellow sweatshirt and ripped skinny jeans with black slip on shoes and a yellow charm bracelet. She has black glasses.
    Classes: all one year classes!!
    House: hufflepuff
    Animal: barn owl named Binx.
    Prefect: N/A
    Quidditch position (optional): N/A
    Bloodline: half blood
    Personality: Austen is a quiet girl who is very curious about things. She loves adventure
    Backstory N/A
    Relationship none atm
    Other: her wand is Laurel wood made of unicorn hair core that is 10 inches in length

DarkHydraT and Jodie.xox like this.
  21. Joelkjn the fox

@ThECoRgiGaL you're accepted if you still want to join. I am sorry I did not notice it. Sorry.

#104 Joelkjn the fox, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2019
    DarkHydraT likes this.
  22. Its totally fine, yes i would still like to join :)
    Also could someone catch me up on all thats happened?? And maybe some suggestions on how i should go about jumping in. Im pretty sure you guys have already arrived at the school..’

Jodie.xox and DarkHydraT like this.
  23. The first years have been sorted and there has been a timeskip of 2 months. James (@Joelkjn ) and Michael (@Killerbunny ) got pissed at one another and are about to duel. Everyone is waiting for the fight to begin now

Jodie.xox likes this.
  24. Sorry. I don't think either of us know how to start the duel. It will probably be up in a very short post. @Joelkjn, if you'd let me auto James just a little, i could probably start the duel so that i won't have to make the post short

Jodie.xox likes this.
  25. lol ok thank you!!

26. @Killerbunny The minimum is about 5 lines for a post, just describe random stuff or use more words than you really need xD

DarkHydraT likes this.
  27. I know that. But like, i really don't know how to do things like that

28. Are we beginning this duel or what? xD

DarkHydraT likes this.
  29. I have no idea. I'm still waiting for answers from @Joelkjn

30. Everyone! Duel is beginning! When the post can come, that is

DarkHydraT likes this.
  31. Woah woah woah, did James seriously just cast Crucio? That's sick, actually sick. Even if James doesn't want to see Michael suffer, that is still worthy of a lifetime in Azkaban if someone finds out. Risky move for sure

Jodie.xox likes this.
  32. Joelkjn the fox

I just wanted to say sowwy about the plot twist in the end there. I just want you all to know that was not even planned it just popped in to my head :'|

DarkHydraT likes this.
  33. @Shadow_Pup Michael needs some sort of stress-reliever. He could be Alec's guardian if you want

DarkHydraT likes this.
  34. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

Yeah sure, sounds good.

35. One question, is the roleplay still going?

DarkHydraT likes this.
  36. Think so, I need to post though

37. You don't have to post. @Joelkjn can make a post. He has another roleplay he needs to post in as well

DarkHydraT likes this.