• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hogwart the new era (Disscusion)

Jaz was sitting at the table enjoying her food, she watched the first years, she almost missed being the new students. She turned to Skylar, "we will go to our dorms after Dumbledore says a few words. Alec and turned into a fox and had snuck to the Hufflepuff table he sat by Forest and stared at the cat before nudged past Forest and attempted to grab food from the nearest plate, which so happened to be Skylar's. He liked to do this, it was fun.
With all due respect, Dumbledore has been dead for more than 60 years. Unless Dumbledore is a ghost, I think you meant Harry since he's the headmaster and all

Name: Austen Rivera
Appearance (break): Austen’s hair is a faded blue, almost grey (after dying it a lot). Its cut just below her ears. She has green eyes and freckles under her eyes and on her shoulders. She wears an oversized yellow sweatshirt and ripped skinny jeans with black slip on shoes and a yellow charm bracelet. She has black glasses.
Classes: all one year classes!!
House: hufflepuff
Animal: barn owl named Binx.
Prefect: N/A
Quidditch position (optional): N/A
Bloodline: half blood
Personality: Austen is a quiet girl who is very curious about things. She loves adventure
Backstory N/A
Relationship none atm
Other: her wand is Laurel wood made of unicorn hair core that is 10 inches in length

Its totally fine, yes i would still like to join :)
Also could someone catch me up on all thats happened?? And maybe some suggestions on how i should go about jumping in. Im pretty sure you guys have already arrived at the school..’

Its totally fine, yes i would still like to join :)
Also could someone catch me up on all thats happened?? And maybe some suggestions on how i should go about jumping in. Im pretty sure you guys have already arrived at the school..’
The first years have been sorted and there has been a timeskip of 2 months. James (@Joelkjn ) and Michael (@Killerbunny ) got pissed at one another and are about to duel. Everyone is waiting for the fight to begin now

Woah woah woah, did James seriously just cast Crucio? That's sick, actually sick. Even if James doesn't want to see Michael suffer, that is still worthy of a lifetime in Azkaban if someone finds out. Risky move for sure