• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn Trainer RP

After Nathan's boat docked near Route 103 he decided to head towards Rustboro city to challenge the gym leader. As he arrived, he saw three other trainers gathered in a small group. "They must be close friends " Nathan thought. As he said that out of the corner of his eye he saw an unusual Zorua.

Name: Ethan
Appearance: Long black hair, Belt with pokeballs, Denim jacket, Light brown trouser, Red cap
Personality: Stubborn, Always ready to battle
Team: Treecko, Nincada, Shroomish,
Previous regions: Sinnoh, Johto
Other: His father is Brandon
RP: Ethan starred walking to rustburo to challenge Roxanne, He spotted Nathan standing next to a shiny Zorua " Hey over there is that a shiny."

Last edited:
Hi, there's no sign ups, may i join?

Name: Luke
Appearance: Profile
Personality: Energetic, Friendly
Team: Mudkip, Eevee, Stoutland
Other: Used to be a trainer from Unova

BIC
Name: Soras
Appearance: This:
upload_2017-1-29_10-18-22.png

Personality: Kind To Pokémon And Most People, hates It When People Don't Treat Pokémon well, A Great Strategist
Team: Dunsparce, Ariados, Gardevior, Chesnaught
Previous Regions: Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Kalos
Other: Dunsparce Can get very Angry Easily

Rp:
Soras Walked onto Route 103, He had Just Got To Hoenn, one of Many Regions, Dunsparce, his Partner was Very Excited, Soras was The Same, He Said
"Here We Are Dunsparce! The Hoenn Region, Home Of Many Water Types!" He Pulled out 3 Pokeballs, And Threw them in the air saying "Come On Out, Everyone!"
"Ches!"
"Aria!"
"Gard."
"Dun!" And With That They Started Towards Rustboro City, For Their First Badge.

Can I join? i couldn't find the sign-ups in the discussions

if you let me then my profile:

Name: Nick
Appearence: Dark blonde hair , T-shirt with A pokeball on it, Blue shorts, Red jacket
Personality: Grateful, makes friends easily
Team: Egg, Treecko
Previous regions: none (lives in hoenn)
other

Last edited:
(wowsa didn't get any notifications i thought this rp was dead)

"Hey, jack! ava! Which city are we going to now? Oooo... Who's she, jack? Jack has a girlfriend! Jack has a girlfriend!" Aiden shouted as he laughed. He saw Jack with a female trainer. "I need a battle! Let's see what team you have!" Aiden sent out his pink mudkip, Jerry.

Name:Allan
Appearance:Like Allain in the XYZ anime
Personality:Nice,Happy,Easily make friends
Team: Decidueye, Eevee, Alola Cubone
Previous Regions: Alola,Kanto,Kalos
Other
RP: Allan finally came in Hoenn to continue his journey of becomming a Pokemon Master. Allan did the Island Challange in Alola already. And now its time for HOENN! His Partner Decidueye is very excited! Eevee and Alola Cubone that Allan caught in Kalos and Alola were excited to.Then Allan walked into the tall grass to find some other pokemons.

A FLYGON APPEARED!

Allan: Decidueye i choose YOU!

Use SPIRIT SHACKLE.

Its not very effective.

Allan throwed a pokeball.
Ding
Ding
Ding
CLICK
Flygon has been added to your pokedex!

Wow a FLYGON!

Last edited:
"Nice catch, espicially since that's rare." Rowlet, litten and poplio nodded with agreement. Your probably confused and don't know who I am, well I'm Ace and these guys are my partners Rowlet, Litten and poplio nice to meet ya!" Ace held out his hand for a handshake.

"Wow u got all the starters here? Nice!" *Handshakes Ace*. "Oh wait i forgot to tell my name! My name is Allan, im from Kalos" Some sort of Giant Pokemon stomped incredibly close to Allan. It was a black strange figure. (It was Necrozma) Allan grabbed his pokedex to scan the creature.

"Woah! What is that thing!" Uses Grandpa's special watch to see if he can find it in the Pokedex. "WOAH A NECROZAMA! I'm guessing you wanna catch it?" Ace looks at Allan as he asked the question.

"Umh... wait its an Legendary Pokemon?!!" Allan didnt know where it came from. "I heard about this Pokemon its a Prism Pokemon and the catch rate is 0.4% is that even possible, Necrozma is a Pokémon whose body appears to be constructed out of black crystalline material and Necrozma was discovered dwelling deep underground, where it had been asleep for ages. Due to the peculiar nature of its body, the power it wields, and the rumors that it came from another world in the distant past, it is speculated that it may be related to the Ultra Beast, if it is not actually one itself; however, the International Police have no records of it ever emerging from an Ultra Wormhole so its classification is still uncertain.

"Guess then we're gonna be the first one to catch one, Go Dartrix, Torracat and Brionne!" Ace sent out his Pokemon unaware of what he was up against "Go guys attack!"

"Wait but its impossible! Do u want help" Allan grabbed his Pokeball and said: Come Decidueye! Eevee! And Cubone!
Eevoe!!
Decidueeeeye!
Cuuubonee bonee

A strange power overwhelmed Ace "LET'S DO IT!!!" Ace put a multi-coloured Z-Crystal into his special looking watch "COMBO... POWER... BLAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!" Ace's Pokemon shot a powerful blast combined at the Necrozama and it caused a huge explosion!

name Shinobus
occupation: 3rd Elite Four, used to be 1st gym leader of Hoenn in 1999
Pokémon: Crobat, Garbodor, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Scolipede, Gengar
Appearance: Ninja suit with no mask, White hair and handsome face

RP: Wanted to hone my skills so I went on a adventure through out Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and now trying to beat Alola

Necrozma teleported,"Ace where is he?" Allan send out Decidueye to search for Necrozma. After a hour Decidueye came back but no sightning of Necrozma was left.

After the blast a patch of smoke appeared revealing Ace's Pokémon but evolved! (Ooc-I'm trying to make my team match my trainer card). "I don't know where it went but my Pokémon evolved!" Ace said while cheering but all of a sudden Ace looks sad "I bet you wanted to catch it right?" Ace asked Allan looking quite sad.

"Mwahh, i dont care... because i already have 4 Awesome Pokemons like Eevee and Decidueye and Cubone and Flygon!" Maybe one day Eevee evolves, i hope into a Umbreon or a Sylveon. And cubone in a Marowak."

Ace looked at Allan with a smile "You really care about your Pokémon don't you?" Ace turned back to where his Pokémon were "I care about my Pokémon too, they remind me of my dad" Ace said starting to look a bit sad. "Anyway enough about that, how many gym badges do you have?" Ace asked Allan hoping he had a few so that Ace could beat the gyms Allan had beat

"I got zero of them here in Hoenn. In my previous regions :There were no gyms in Alola, only trials so i didn't got any badges there, and i got 6 of them in Kanto, and 4 of them in Kalos." Ace looked very happy. "Maybe he has more badges, i dont know" Allan thought.

Last edited: