• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn Rp

Okay first off READ THE RULES!!
Follow my characters Bio
Make it similar and no mega stones either ask or again read the rules i don’t want this to be closed either!

Name: Kayo Osako
Appearance: Long white hair with dark brown eyes with a black shirt and jeans.
Personality: Kayo is mostly quiet but friendly to people he knows other than that he is cold to others.
Pokemon: Eevee,torchic
Goal: To become champion

Rp:
A beautiful day starts off in littelroot town. Kayo a young boy is awaiting on his journey.
It was a ordinary when his mother walks in the room with an eevee “Hey kayo wake up the professor called he said he needed you for something again who knows what it might be” kayo didn’t move a muscle “kayo wake up,eevee nudge him please” his mother told eevee. Eevee jumped on the bed and nudged him but there still wasn’t any movement his mother sighed “Okay then ill have to resort in using Golduck you don’t want to be full of water now do you?” kayo sat up “Fine ill get dressed” kayo moaned “Why!!.” He said to himself. About 10 minutes later he came down stairs “so you got any idea why he wants me this time?” his mother turned “Unfortunately not no but you never know” he took his bag down and put it on. “Alright then see you later mother,eevee” whilst opening the door eevee nudged him “Okay eevee see you later” his mother then walks up “seems like he wants to come with you..go on eevee you can go this time oh! here is his pokeball incase!” kayo took it. “Okay thanks see ya!” kayo ran off to the professor’s lap he opened the door “Hey professor what you need me for today” the professor turned around “Ah kayo you came! perfect okay then i have a big task for you!” kayo looked confused “erm what is it?” the professor handed a pokedex to him “you know what it is so...complete it for me as your last job...” kayo put it down “how can i complete it? when i have no chance of survival out there...” the professor sighed “take a pokemon from the 3 on the table you then have two pokemon then your protected at least okay?” kayo smiled “thanks ill take torchic..” the professor smiled “good luck” kayo walked out and headed towards the first route.