1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Hoenn Roleplay Discussion Board

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by MarshmallowCloud, Jul 16, 2020.

1. MarshmallowCloud

MarshmallowCloud Previously PrimarinaHatterne

Welcome to the Discussion Board for a currently running roleplay I’ve created, https://pokecharms.com/threads/hoenn-roleplay.22810/. Posts here can include possible plots, character bios, sign-ups, and pretty much anything related to the roleplay itself! There aren’t actually any extra rules besides the global and roleplay ones mentioned on the website, and you can check out the link for the current plot if you want detail, since it’s ongoing and it’s be tiring to edit this every time a post was made.

2. SageNeb

SageNeb Previously 5DigitNeb

Name: Jack Sky
    Pokémon:
    • Electrum - Mareep (M): Tackle, Growl, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave

#2 SageNeb, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  3. Alright, time to join my first Open roleplay. Hopefully it isn’t too chaotic, with people randomly joining and what not.

Name: Neon Barry
    Pokémon: Blitz the Pikachu

Little Pokémon Bio
    Name:
    Blitz
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Extra: Has a red and white cap, not a normal Pikachu and is way more powerful than the rest of his species (If this was a game, his base stat total would be 500), often rides on Neon’s shoulder, and knows partner moves.

Unless I’m mistaking, I don’t need to be accepted, and I can just jump in right?

4. well i'm new here and i'm not american. so some words or phrases i can't speak so here's my form

Name: Michael
    Pokémon: Grovyle - Mightyena

• name: leafy the grovyle
      hability:Unburden
      attacks:Fury curtter, leaf blade, absorb, quick attack

name: darky the mightyena
      hability: Moxie
      attacks: bite, take down, scary face, assurance

#4 michelfer, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  5. Gamingfan

Gamingfan Previously Gamingfan2

@limebird444
    So what IS the roserade trying to tell Lucario? I'm confused. You can translate in the post, y'know?

6. @Gamingfan Oh shoot, I'm sorry! Haven't RPed here for a while! Let me just go edit!

Gamingfan likes this.