• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn Roleplay Discussion Board

MarshmallowCloud

Previously PrimarinaHatterne
Welcome to the Discussion Board for a currently running roleplay I’ve created, https://pokecharms.com/threads/hoenn-roleplay.22810/. Posts here can include possible plots, character bios, sign-ups, and pretty much anything related to the roleplay itself! There aren’t actually any extra rules besides the global and roleplay ones mentioned on the website, and you can check out the link for the current plot if you want detail, since it’s ongoing and it’s be tiring to edit this every time a post was made.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Jack Sky
Pokémon:
  • Electrum - Mareep (M): Tackle, Growl, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave

Last edited:
Alright, time to join my first Open roleplay. Hopefully it isn’t too chaotic, with people randomly joining and what not.

Name: Neon Barry
Pokémon: Blitz the Pikachu

Little Pokémon Bio
Name:
Blitz
Ability: Lightning Rod
Extra: Has a red and white cap, not a normal Pikachu and is way more powerful than the rest of his species (If this was a game, his base stat total would be 500), often rides on Neon’s shoulder, and knows partner moves.

Unless I’m mistaking, I don’t need to be accepted, and I can just jump in right?

well i'm new here and i'm not american. so some words or phrases i can't speak so here's my form

Name: Michael
Pokémon: Grovyle - Mightyena

• name: leafy the grovyle
    hability:Unburden
    attacks:Fury curtter, leaf blade, absorb, quick attack

name: darky the mightyena
    hability: Moxie
    attacks: bite, take down, scary face, assurance

Last edited:
Can i join your RP ? If yes here is my form

Name: Karen Light

Pokemon:
Name: Breeze the Pidgey
Ability: Keen eye
Move: Tackle, Gust, Sand Attack

Hello! I would like to join the RP! this is my form if yes

Name: Charli Mayhammer
Home Region: Kalos (Hope it's allowed)

Pokemon:
Name: Carl the Shroomish
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves: Absorb, Tackle, Stun Spore

Extra Background for fun:
Charli was born in the Kalos region and lived there most of her life in that region. When she was ten she got her first Pokémon, a Spheal, from her mom. She battled the gyms there and earned four gym badges by the time she was seventeen. She then moved to the Hoenn region and released the Pokémon she had caught into the wild. Now she is gonna start a new life here, in the Hoenn region with her new friend Carl the Shroomish.