• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

Winter thought about it for a while until she couldn't think about anything "you can choose old man" Winter stated as she looked at Luna and noticed that her Espeon didn't look comfortable and she knew why so Winter reached in her purse then knelt down and placed a pink and diamond studded collar with a bow on the back around Lunas neck then stood back up and saw the Espeon smiling brightly

"Hmm... honestly I can go for anything right now, isn't that right Crobat?" Crobat nodded in agreement, before just flying near Shade. "I usually fish for food but I can go for some steak or something like that..." Shade's stomach growled again, seemingly in agreement with what Shade just said.

Winter noded her head "we could go look around and if a restaurant inteests you we can go eat there" Winter said as she smiled at Shade she then walked out of the Pokemon center with her heels clicking on the ground and Luna following close behind her

Shade walked out of the Pokemon Center behind Winter, looking around Slateport. "I've had a question for a while now, why are you in Team Galactic? It peaks my interest." Shade said, still looking for someplace to eat.

Winter looked at Shade and smiled sadly "I'm in team Galactic because after my father steps down as leader I'm going to lead Team Galactic" Winter stated softly in a sad voice while Luna pawed at Shades leg signalling she wanted to be picked up

Shade picked up Luna before speaking. "Huh... So you're the daughter of the head of Team Galactic... I guess one day that'll happen to me too, even though that means I'd have no family left... At least in how much I trust Giovanni and how he is old enough to be my father..." Crobat flew over to Winter, wanting to be rubbed.

Winter softly rubbed Crowbats head and smiled "so old man your gonna be the next grandpa of Team Rocket that means were gonna be enemys" Winter stated sadly while she continued to rub crobats head softly

"Not entirely, and not a grandpa, I'm sure the Team Rocket you're after is a different one, we did split up into many different versions of ourselves, such as the Neo Rockets." Shade said still holding Luna.

Winter smiled "Well then grandpa I guess that means were going to work together to take down the other teams right?" Winter said as she softly poked Shades cheek once

"Guess so little girl." Shade ignored the poke on the cheek to focus on what he was going to do for Team Rocket. "I haven't thought about what I'll do with Team Rocket, either continue Giovanni's legacy or start my own. It's kind of weird to think about." Shade slowly looking up at the sky.

"We should start our own legacy we shouldn't hide in their shadows Old man" Winter stated as she slowly and softly held Shades hand and smiled

"Guess you're right Winter, I shouldn't hide." Shade looked at her hand and started putting more pressure on it. "You like holding my hand little girl?" Shade asked in a sarcastic tone, even though getting thoughts of Amy in his mind.

Shade looked at Winter with an evil eye, thinking there was more to it than just that. "I don't need you to hold me up, I'm twenty three and at my prime." Shade said, while pulling his arm away from Winter.

Winter frowned and looked sadly at the ground then took Luna out of Shades arms and carried the Espeon herself "you really can't take a joke" Winter said sadly but her voice was very quite that it was hard to hear

Shade shrugged it off and continued to look around. "Hmm, I don't know where to eat, so many resturants..." Shade said, trying to make conversation. A call came through on Shade's Pokecomm, it was Giovanni. "You don't mind if I answer this, do you Winter?" Trying to hide the screen from her.

"I don't care" Winter stated as she walked further ahead and away from Shade, Luna looked up to see that her trainers usual icy cold eyes were filled were tears that were on the verge of falling out and Luna knew that her trainer didnt like to show she was crying so she would hold the tears ijn until they were alone but this time was diffrent sense a single tear came out

Shade saw the sparkle of tears in Winter's eyes, but had to take the call. "Giovanni." Shade said, as he answered the call. "Shade, I have to step out of leadership for a while, I have some... thinking to do. You're in charge while I'm gone, understood?" Shade answered quickly "Understood Giovanni, over and out." Shade put his Pokecomm in his bag, before running over to Winter, and hugging her. Trying to get her to stop holding in tears.

When Winter felt Shade hug her the tears just fell out,Luna jumped out of Winters arms and landed on the floor,Winter placed her hands on her face and cried she didn't know why but she just had to cry

"I just don't know but when you glared at me my heart it just started to hurt and then the tears fell" Winter said softly as she wiped away her tears

" Don't be so sarcastic of coarse I care about you your the first person to actually take care of me when I got hurt your not like anybody I know" Winter admitted while Luna smiled watching the scene beforehand

"Well, nice to know, and either way you're like Amy, even Crobat recognizes that. I wouldn't want to lose you like we lost her." Shade looked down at the floor remembering his past, while Crobat wrapped around Shade.

Winter smacked Shades head softly "hey,I'm not Amy I'm Winter the future leader of Team Galactic don't mix me up with anybody else" Winter threatened she then hugged Shade and smiled

Shade hugged Winter back. "You're right, and I'm the new leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni called, said he was stepping away to think. So I run Team Rocket now." Shade continued to hug Winter. "You gotta respect me now young lady." Shade said as he laughed.

"Haha your funny old man I don' respect anybody who's in a team below Team Galactic" Winter said as she pulled away from the hug and held Shades hand

"Of coarse I'll respect you as a person" Winter stated as she poked his cheek one last time before smiling, at the sight of Winter smiling made Luna so happy she thought that she would never see her trainer smile like that ever again

Shade smiled, and finally being happy for once in ages. "I'm suprised. I didn't you'd like me this much, I am part of Team Rocket after all, and I'm pretty sure your parents wouldn't like me either. Even though most ten year olds go out by themselves all the time." Shade looked at Winter, while being a little laid back.

"I wasn't saying you were 10, that'd be even weirder than a 16 year old with a 23 year old, and it's more of just anxiety of meeting your parents, I've never seen them so, it's hard to determine what they are like." Shade said, still holding her hand.

"Well dad is all about business and mommy is all about looks and power" Winter said while recalling her mom saying that herself which made Winter giggle slightly

"Even if they didn't like me, they'd have to deal with it, cause I'm not leaving your side." Shade said, holding her hand even more now than earlier, while Crobat was starting to notice Shade acting different than normal.

"Awww that's sweet Shade...um I mean old man" Winter said as she fixed up her sentence, she didn't know why but she loved to tease Shade it was just so fun

"Calling me sweet now are we Winter? Didn't think you'd ever say that." Shade said, knowing that it would annoy her that Shade heard what she said.

Last edited:
Grim looked up at a sign that said Lavaridge Town. "Well here we are, i'm probable going to head to the gym want to come?" Grim said and Griny looked at her. "Gengar." Griny said.

"Pout all you like, doesn't stop me. Nothing ever has, and nothing ever will." Shade stated as he started petting Crobat, before pointing at a fancy restaurant. "There. It looks like a good place to eat." Shade started rushing off towards the building.

"Wow I'm surprised you even have a sense of class" Winter muttered hoping that Shade wouldn't hear her as she followed behind him with Luna walking right next to her