• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League Tournament Sign Up

Yeah, but the first round can't continue until all people ha- alright you know what, how about this,

We just go along with the characters we have currently, and then once we get to final 8, there are 3 made up characters. The people who get to face the made up ones are decided by how well they do in previous rounds, which is decided by vote. It sounds complicated, but it's all we can do if we don't want to wait. What do you guys think?

That also means, everyone who signed up, you guys can start RPing on the thread, and no more sign ups

update: 2 people can join in, but we are still moving along in the RP

Last edited:
Name: Landon
Personality: Carefree, easy-going, happy person all around
Appearance: Landon is tall with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He usually wears a blue hoodie with grey jeans and red runners.
Accessories: Z-Ring with Steelium Z in it
Hometown: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh

@Fraseandchico would you mind not capitalizing first letter of every word, you only do that at the beggining of a sentence or when saying a name, like this:

Hey, Fraseandchico I was wondering if you'd want to go to the movies, I was thinking of bringing Bella too!

@Starry Phantump you on the other hand, need to add a space after you commas and speech dashes. Also press enter every time you want to talk. Like this:

What you write: Max sat down on the bench,watching the people battle. "I think I should use,this person,that pokemon,banana,and charlie"He said.
What you should write: Max sat down on the bench, watching the people battle.
"I think I should use, this person, that pokemon, banana, and charlie" He said.

Okay, so, once I saw this thread, I knew I wanted to join this. I love Hoenn.

Name: Alex
Personality: Brave and outgoing, he has a passion for Pokemon and he is very brave. He would risk his life for his Pokemon, if he had to.
Appearance: He wears a black shirt, with blue pants. His hair is VERY blond.
Accessories: He wears a necklace given to him by his father, and he also wears gloves similar to Ash Ketchum's in the Kanto saga.
Hometown: Erste Town, Keno (Fan-made region).

I would be glad if I were able to join!

Name: Alexander Creed
Personality: Often oblivious to things going on around him, non confrontational, hates stressful situations.
Appearance: Black jacket over a dark green shirt, pale skin, short black hair, and bright green eyes.
Accessories: A silver ring on his left middle finger.
Hometown: Lavaridge Town