• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn League tournament discussion

I can join back in. I just haven't gotten notifications, and when I saw it had continued, I decided not to bother. I'm able to join if I'm wanted.

@Jagson so... Can you remind me again who like, the "villain-esk" person or gang is of this RP? I've tried to understand it before, but to no prevail. I know it involves Cortez, Drew's grandpa?, masqueraders, I don't understand. Also, there goal, I guess. Sorry if you've already explained this thousands of times... :p

Team Gaia the remnants of team Magma and aqua are the rps one shot antagonists. Their boss is Heart, and they plan on destroying Hoenn with the equalizer demolishing the region and rebuilding it.

the masqueraders while going to be in this are just slowly getting ready to strike and not doing something crazy like building a fucking walking building and destroying two thirds of Peterson with it ( look up the original Hoenn).

Cortez is currently in hiding

And the second series antagonistic group leader will be introduced in this if he hasn't already.

@skycaptain r u gonna post soon...? No rush or anything, I'm patient, but sometimes notifications and stuff like that turn off for some reason, and you can miss quite a bit. I'll shut up now, that sounded kind of douche-bagey. :x:

I made the same mistake Retro... So you're not alone XD though it was before he changed to Mr. Glaceon.

Also, not to pat myself on the back but I think I conducted a pretty good comeback. :\=|:

@Breon uuuhhh dude... You can't just take our characters in mid interaction, with no real explaination, and move them somewhere else without permission like that, well at least not on such a serious level. Especially multiple people at once. It's against RP rules. Or at least make it like, your Aerodactyl had tried to pick them up, so we can actually respond.

Okay, so I want to join this(does anyone else find it ironic that I'm joining this one at the same time that I joined the previous version of the League Tournaments? XD), but I have a question: are we doing the thing with the Masqueraders again? 'Cause if not, I still plan on using Isabel and Jason and co., but in a completely different way.

Name
Jaiden Reavers (Most call them Jay)
Personality
Most people believe he is very mystirious but really if you meet him he is Kind and you can read him like an open book.He is calm,kind,sporty and alot more
appearance
1.81 Meters tall, Weights 51 Pounds, Black Jacket, BLue hair,jeans (Idk color), Converse Shoes
Pokémon
---------Main---------

Lucario [Lucas] [Male]
Salamance [Slnce] [Male]
Gardevoir [Voir] [Female]
Charizard [Josua] [Male] (If it is allowed it is Mega X)
Metagross [Bruz] [Male]
Decidueye [Falcon] [Female]
---------Second---------
Greninja [Langue] [Male]
Gengar [Genji] [Female]
Alakazam [Hoodini] [Male]

Sorry but no.
one third of your team is not allowed in this rp.
Not to mention the Mega evolution has it been approved by the admins. If not then it isn't allowed plus it violates their rules.
Also your character is about 5 feet ten inches and only weighs 51 pounds that isn't possible unless he is very unhealthy.

I made the same mistake Retro... So you're not alone XD though it was before he changed to Mr. Glaceon.

Also, not to pat myself on the back but I think I conducted a pretty good comeback. :\=|:
"Also, not to pat myself on the back but I think I conducted a pretty good comeback. :\=|:"-Rip Hotshot IDK-2017