• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hoenn League tournament discussion

There should be a two vs two round like for example let's say Zack and drew are on a team and Riley and Layla are the other team so retro and hotshot will showdown and sky and jagson will showdown if let's say retro wins his round and jagson wins his round retro and jagson fight. Let's say if retro and sky bothers won there rounds they'd win immediately same goes for the other team. I'd love to see a two vs two against the four Riley,Zack,Layla and Nion in my opinion it be pretty dope.

Name: Jake Ross
appearance: Sliver hair, pale-ish skin, yellow eyes, and a birthmark on his right hand that looks like a ghost. wears, a White shirt, a thin black jacket, black pants, and a Fedora with a white feather.
Pokemon:

Gardevoir (Shiny, Female)
Sceptile (Male)
Dustox (Male)
ninjask(male)
shedinja (male)
Claydol (no gender)
Altarira (female)
Roselia (female)
Swalot (Male)

i hope this is good.

Please note that this is just a bunch of character names with vague descriptions as to not give away their importance and what not.
So I figured since I have many different characters that will be apart of this I figured I should list a few. this list might grow bigger as the series progresses. Please note that some of these characters are the same person just at different points in their lives.

Pre Leauge tournament 45-3 years prior to the series ( In flash back sequences

Chester: A young detective who continually has dreams about a floating mask.

Emile: An orphan turned business man who wants to bring world peace. One of the founders of the Red Scarf foundation.

Christopher Leuric: A solider who fought in the Kanto-Johto war.

Jimmy Buchannan: A solider who fought in the Kanto Johto war

Tamoya: An old sales man.

Galen: A member of the Red scarf foundation. An old friend of Emile's.

League tournament

Drew Leuric: A boy who goes to each tournament in hopes of learning and participating in the world tournament as well as wanting to become the Viridian city gym leader.

Cortez : A man cunning strategy and wit. the former leader of team Neo Rocket ( A pseudo original organization.). He wants the world to become peaceful even if it means he must play the villain.

Chloe Rivers: Drew's younger half sister. She has dreams of becoming the best. She continually pushes her self to the breaking point and beyond.

Daniel: A man who is glad to be able to participate in a league tournament

Heart: A man who was servely injured in his youth. He acts as the leader of Team Gaia.

Calvin: A loyal member of Cortez's team. He knows what his bosses overall plan is and will gladly fallow it even if it means his life will end.

Lex: A billionaire playboy who gives his money to people in need.

McNeill: The head of the international Police by day. Secretly a member of an ancient organization

Gabriel: A mercenary also a member of a ancient organization

James Buchannan( Talonflame): A member of the National defense force (NDF)
Staraptor: the leader of air type division of the National Defense Force
Sam Pinal: A member of the National defense force)

@Bleach I recall back in the dead johto RP me and you got in a pretty bad argument, and I don't think I apologized. I shouldn't have been so harsh and rude to you and your character. (TBH I don't even remember what we argued about...) It was really childish of me, so I wanted to say sorry for all that. And to all the people I probably made uncomfortable. So... Yea.

@Bleach I recall back in the dead johto RP me and you got in a pretty bad argument, and I don't think I apologized. I shouldn't have been so harsh and rude to you and your character. (TBH I don't even remember what we argued about...) It was really childish of me, so I wanted to say sorry for all that. And to all the people I probably made uncomfortable. So... Yea.
All that matters is we move on

The reason I'm doing this is because I did that really cringe ass post back in the kanto tournament about Nion confessing his "feelings" was just cringe and I wanted to tell the story not cringy. So Nion was born a happy boy normal life until the age of 5 is when his mother was murdered, And his dad died also so Nion was sent to a adoption center and when he was 8 he was adopted by unknown people who abused hit and once tried to hit him with a bat for one year. But when Nion turned 9 he ran off into the forest not knowing where he was going and Nion only took so much water and rations with him that he searched for something to help him, He found a snorlax that helped him survive for a year until he was 10 when he was being taken care of by a nice mother that gave him a heavy ball to catch the snorlax and when he turned 16 he set out for a year to beat all the gym leaders and collect strong pokemon and when he turned 17 he signed up for the kanto tournament

2-3... 4 guys trying to get with Layla now? I’ve lost track for crying out loud. Though to be fair she is the only female in the tournament, as of current. >_<