• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Insanity Flight said:
"Kiri shouted as they closed in on the wall "Pichu! Iron Tail on the wall!" Kiri said as he continued to run towards the wall, Pichu leaped off of his hat his tail glowed and in a couple of swipes that wall leading into the building erupted in crumbles, it caused shockwaves that could be felt anywhere inside the building which would probably direct most of the attention to that one place, considering there was a giant hole in the building now"

But how is this possible if the walking building is in the middle of the sea?
Also, one Pichu shouldn't have this much power. Pokemon have already attacked it and it hasn't done much.

1. According to everyone, someone used an ice beam on the sea to forge a way towards the building so getting there wouldn't be a problem

2. I wasn't aware that Pokemon couldn't break the walls just to form somewhat of a hole, since I assumed if it was a building then it would be concrete

1. According to everyone, someone used an ice beam on the sea to forge a way towards the building so getting there wouldn't be a problem

2. I wasn't aware that Pokemon couldn't break the walls just to form somewhat of a hole, since I assumed if it was a building then it would be concrete
Point 1 is acceptable. Point 2-I want to see what the others think of this first but, the building has walls made of different materials, mainly concrete but there are windows and weaker parts I guess which a hole could be created.

Masquerade Admins:

Valentino:
Walrein
Roseilia
Masquerain
Swallot
Mightyena

Special Agent:
Wailord
Armaldo
Mightyena

Mask of Grass:
Tropius
Shiftry
Sceptile

Aston:
Shedninja
Ninjask
Mightyena
Shiftry
Crawduant
(Other ninja-esk pokemon)

Boss-Darius:
Sableye
Salamence
Flygon
Duskclops

Notes:
-Aston is from the ninja club
-Darius is the boss
-Valentino is his second in command
-Mask of Grass literally wears a mask of grass and only uses grass types
-Special Agent is actually Jonas-He did not die but rather faked his death, since he joined the Masqueraders when they arrived at the island.

Also-
Alright, so for now I'll keep going then. I don't really wanna start any arguments so let me know if there's a problem man thanks

Yeah, it's okay, I guess.

How did Yannick get from the underwater base to all the way to the center of the robot? I think Cortez meant Yannick and Dennis, not Riley. Riley isn't in the under water base. He's on the robot. So you should like edit that part out or something.

Edit: We've had too many people respond to it so it's too late to edit it out.

Last edited:
Right Retro
As for you insanity Currently trying to do it alone. Drew and Tess ( His Gardivour) are going to have a long talk in the next thing posted by me. afterwards yeah jump in.

XD I have no idea at all what to do... it's a little hard to follow. I think I might just give my character to someone else since she's already enrolled in the tournament... lol